╌>

Authors Response to Manchester CityDeath

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Authors Response to Manchester CityDeath

An article I wrote last week regarding Man City Larry Nance Jr. Jersey s financial exploits in recent years, entitled (somewhat hyperbolically) You state that FFP is to rein in debt why then are MUFC not bothered by FFP at all? Debt is not the i sue here. If you can pay your debt from income as United do (to the tune of 500m since the Glazers took over) then FFP wont affect you.Clearly your preferred world is the one dominated by Arsenal and Man U, leading the fab 4. Where the CL money guarantees the same 4 Ante Zizic Jersey every year. Big clubs stay big and small clubs stay small. CIty gate crashed somebody else s party in the only way po sible and you know what, Im loving it. It is not a progre sion. Some comments seem to think that the investment stimulates the game and stays within it, and that increased money suggests a thriving system. This isnt the case; football is living in a bubble of spiralling debt, inflating faster than it is expanding.we dont borrow a Rodney Hood Jersey penny, it is our owners personal money that has been in the past converted into shares. So no debt here mate. Sheik Mansour has invested his own money, not borrowed money.Investing is a leading phrase, because it suggests economically sound implications. A lot of the money put in is being written off on wages, for example. Wage expectations of players (who as we know hold increasing power over clubs) rise when a club is suddenly able to double their Cleveland Cavaliers T-Shirts wages, and hence our knock on effect on smaller clubs. Over-investing, without practical methods to actually turn a profit (and I dont mean year-on-year somewhere down the line, I mean overall including initial investment) damages the infrastructure of the league.My mate said I was cheating when I play football manager coz I went into the editor and gave myself 400 million to play with. Am I cheating?Thanks for reading. I hope I have cleared up some of my points. I understand why people saw my article as jealous and bitter. I do not hate Man Larry Nance Jersey City fans (the ones who have always supported the club). Unfortunately, because of what they have come to represent over the past few years, I do not like the club. Oh, and by the way, I do not like Man United either.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

An article I wrote last week regarding Man City Larry Nance Jr. Jersey s financial exploits in recent years, entitled (somewhat hyperbolically) You state that FFP is to rein in debt why then are MUFC not bothered by FFP at all? Debt is not the i sue here. If you can pay your debt from income as United do (to the tune of 500m since the Glazers took over) then FFP wont affect you.Clearly your preferred world is the one dominated by Arsenal and Man U, leading the fab 4. Where the CL money guarantees the same 4 Ante Zizic Jersey every year. Big clubs stay big and small clubs stay small. CIty gate crashed somebody else s party in the only way po sible and you know what, Im loving it. It is not a progre sion. Some comments seem to think that the investment stimulates the game and stays within it, and that increased money suggests a thriving system. This isnt the case; football is living in a bubble of spiralling debt, inflating faster than it is expanding.we dont borrow a Rodney Hood Jersey penny, it is our owners personal money that has been in the past converted into shares. So no debt here mate. Sheik Mansour has invested his own money, not borrowed money.Investing is a leading phrase, because it suggests economically sound implications. A lot of the money put in is being written off on wages, for example. Wage expectations of players (who as we know hold increasing power over clubs) rise when a club is suddenly able to double their Cleveland Cavaliers T-Shirts wages, and hence our knock on effect on smaller clubs. Over-investing, without practical methods to actually turn a profit (and I dont mean year-on-year somewhere down the line, I mean overall including initial investment) damages the infrastructure of the league.My mate said I was cheating when I play football manager coz I went into the editor and gave myself 400 million to play with. Am I cheating?Thanks for reading. I hope I have cleared up some of my points. I understand why people saw my article as jealous and bitter. I do not hate Man Larry Nance Jersey City fans (the ones who have always supported the club). Unfortunately, because of what they have come to represent over the past few years, I do not like the club. Oh, and by the way, I do not like Man United either.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc