╌>

Today is the Day

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  11 months ago  •  21 comments

Today is the Day
“It remains to be seen,” Biden said of the situation during a press conference at the White House. “It’s going to be chaotic for a while.”

Link to Quote: Biden admits border will be 'chaotic for a while' after Title 42 lapse | Washington Examiner

Today is the day that Title 42 ends.

Here is the plan that the Biden administration has come up with for the anticipated massive surge:

Among those measures is the new rule finalized Wednesday that is to go in effect Thursday midnight.

First unveiled in early January amid high levels of migrant encounters at the southern border, the rule allows the United States to presume migrants attempting to enter the United States are ineligible for asylum if they do not use lawful pathways of entry.

The presumption of ineligibility will bar entry to all those who travel to the Untied States without receiving authorization to do so, as well as those who do not schedule the time and place of their arrival via the Customs and Border Protection One smartphone application.

Those who cannot use the app must must establish that they could not access it due to "significant technical failure." If they had traveled through a third country to reach the United States, they most show that they had applied and were reject for asylum in that nation.

The dual departments added that this presumption can be appealed "only on exceptionally compelling circumstances."

The rule also permits the United States to remove people who do not "establish a reasonable fear of persecution or torture in the country of removal."

Ahead of Title 42's end, U.S. finalizes new immigration rule critics condemn as asylum ban (msn.com)

It sounds so vaguely familiar. Does anyone know where it comes from?

th?id=OVFT.R4Tz5NR9xQOsXFI2V1GpSC&pid=News&w=300&h=186&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90

In the meantime, the border patrol apprehended about 10,000 illegal migrants on Monday and a similar number on Tuesday. There is no question what it all means. Joe Biden or his handlers have transformed America. Donald Trump was correct last night. By the time the Biden presidency is over we will have another 15 - 20 million people living within the US. Democrats will try to get them to vote and American citizens will have their votes nullified.

Some of our members have tried to pretend the border is not wide open, but others have made the case for open borders.

We shall see how today goes.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    11 months ago

Yes Joe, there will be chaos!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    11 months ago

And it's all by his doing.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.1    11 months ago

Joe's handlers feel that the country is no damned good so they took decisive action.

They opened the border and transformed the country.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    11 months ago

Living 6 blocks from AZ/Mexico border fence like I do, I have seen the the increase in CBP activity in my area. There is some tension nervousness among the residents in my town. But they are ready for it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.2    11 months ago

I can't even imagine what it could be like.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.2.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.1    11 months ago

and Ed 1.2  --

I can't imagine how horrific the chaos is at the border either, Vic.

I've watched land and drone videos since Biden took office. Today, Mayorkas still says that Trump and Republicans caused the illegal alien invasion that started in Feb 2021.

Videos today also show very unruly, belligerent hordes of hundreds of hungry, thirsty illegals who believe that Biden has opened the USA anyone who comes to the border.

BTW ... the amount of TRASH and feces that illegals dump on the US side of the border, on US citizens' properties, and in border town streets and sidewalks is abominable!

I'd need a lot more space to talk about the millions of got-aways, gang members, terrorists, etc that snuck into the USA in the past 2 years. And more than enough Chinese/Mexican cartel Fentanyl to poison and kill every US citizen.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.2.2    11 months ago
I can't imagine how horrific the chaos is at the border either, Vic.

Neither can all the sanctuary mayors and governors.

They get 1/1000 of immigrants border states do and end up crying and whining.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.2.4  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.3    11 months ago
Neither can all the sanctuary mayors and governors. They get 1/1000 of immigrants border states do and end up crying and whining.

So true. I just watched Denver's mayor Jared Polis (D) whining about the illegal aliens showing up in his city. Prior to today, Polis was busing his illegals to other cities.

Today, he joins whiny sanctuary Chicago, NYC, Washington DC ... along with the small towns that are the real victims in designated sanctuary states but did nothing to get rid of their pro-illegal alien mayors and governors.

FNC just showed a video of a group of illegals in TX who'd been deported only a few days ago. Biden, Kamala, and Mayorkas have created an illegal alien a merry-go-round!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.2.4    11 months ago
FNC just showed a video of a group of illegals in TX who'd been deported only a few days ago.

The leftists will claim it is false because Fox and because most of the media is too busy shilling for Biden.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.2.6  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.1    11 months ago

In all honesty I have to admit that we here in Cochise County are not hit as bad as Yuma County and counties in Texas, but yet a mere 10 years ago we were ground zero in illegal immigrant crossings before the policy of funneling by CBP channeling many  illegals to other areas. At one point we had the largest Border Patrol station in the country. Many residents here remember those days and still keep our eyes and ears out and many go armed either open or concealed.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2  1stwarrior    11 months ago

Even 40 miles north of El Paso, we are being "advised" to keep our travels close to home by our city governments.

That is scary, 'specially in a "Sanctuary" state.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  1stwarrior @2    11 months ago

Unbelievable.  

FeyCdHbd?format=jpg&name=small

I saw some footage of people crossing the Rio Grande . There was piles of debris along the banks of the river. I'd love to see all of that moved to Biden's front lawn.

George
Junior Expert
3  George    11 months ago

Mayor Adams is a fucking hypocrite,

Mayor Eric Adams suspends NYC's right to shelter rules for asylum seekers

Mayor Eric Adams suspends NYC's right to shelter rules for asylum seekers (msn.com)

How about housing some in the Dakota? I'm sure there are a lot of unused rooms there they can put migrants into. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  George @3    11 months ago

Does it have to be hotel rooms at taxpayer expense?

Oh well, only the best for the illegals.

charger 383
Professor Silent
3.1.1  charger 383  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    11 months ago

Pampering the feral cats

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  charger 383 @3.1.1    11 months ago

Democrats want them to stay; and far more to come.

That won't happen if they aren't comfortable.

They are hoping to create a crisis. Imagine a millions of illegal immigrants rioting across the US- Antifa and others of course joining- demanding full citizenship? How long would we last before Republicans finally cave and we have 1 party rule from then on.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  charger 383 @3.1.1    11 months ago

Whatever you do, don't send them sadwiches:

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.1.4  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.2    11 months ago

Just another way to increase the Dems increasingly sagging voter rolls.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  Sean Treacy    11 months ago

Intentional dereliction of his responsibilities . 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5  Nerm_L    11 months ago

Oh, looky!  Biden is creating a market for electric buses.  Blue Bird must be so happy.

At least we know one supply chain ain't broken.  Too bad they're not bringing their own toilet paper.