╌>

Dear ET

Category:  Other

Via:  malamuteman  •  10 years ago  •  8 comments

Dear ET

Dear ET,

Thank You!

Those words are not sufficient to express my gratitude for the wonderful gifts you brought to me and others who have known you. You have been a great model for me kind wise... compassionate inspiring a woman of great integrity!

Losing you is so sad for all of us who were blessed with your presence in our lives. Know that we will remember you

Among the many great images you produced, I remember this... and I imaging you are there now...

2860_discussions.jpg?width=600 The View from Acorn Hill
by etva

And among the many wonderful things you said, I remember these words...

• We never know who will see and remember our words, nor the impact they will have on others.
  • You make a difference...
  • You seem to inspire me to respond from the heart.

Those words were great gifts to me... and theyapply just as wellto you!

I will miss you, my friend...

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

MalamuteMan
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  MalamuteMan    10 years ago

Last night, as I was thinking about you, ET... I heard a song by Keb Mo... The words reminded me of you and your approach to life...

I'm gonna make my world a better place
I'm gonna keep that smile on my face
I'm gonna teach myself how to understand
I'm gonna make myself a better man
~ Keb Mo

A Better Man by Keb Mo

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    10 years ago

I am heartbroken! Your tribute was beautiful and fitting. Thank you, Mal, for it.

Beth, I will do my best to find out what happened to you-- and to see that your children are ok. I know that you loved them with all of your heart. Thank you for your friendship, dear Beth.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     10 years ago

Beautiful tribute Mal.

Thanks for posting it.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    10 years ago

RIP ET - you did us good and we'll always remember.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    10 years ago

Dear ETVA,

I didn't know you when you came onto NV. My friend Mal told me about you. He said what a lovely lady you were. He told me that you liked photography and I can see what a good photographer you were.

I am so sorry that your life was so brief. I am sure that you had many plans for the future. I hope that if souls get recycled, that you get your chance to do those plans.

I can have read the posts written by your friends and see that you were so well loved and admired.I feel like I have gotten to know you. It would have been nice to really know you.I can also see that you were so well loved and admired.May people remember you for the positive things you brought to their lives.

I wish you peace and a nice path as you walk on.

Perrie~

Al-316
Professor Silent
link   Al-316    10 years ago

ETVA, dear, dearETVA.

I am so sad. I did not realize how much I cared about you until today. My only regrets arenever having seen your face,never having givenyou a hug, and never havingthanked you for the wonderful memories.

This is the best that I can do now. ((((ETVA)))).

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    10 years ago

Beautiful tribute, dear Mal!

I'm still in tears over losing her...

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    10 years ago

Bad things happen to good people and there is no apparent rhyme nor reason.