╌>

Looking Forward to Trump's Incarceration

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  last year  •  40 comments

Looking Forward to Trump's Incarceration
I quote from my old friend, Steve Bunions, the former advisor to "Dirty Diaper Donnie", said before being carted off to Jail, "You can fool a Fool often, if it is a MAGAt!

The 4th INDICTMEN T has been geared up in Ga. I am looking forward to that dance, as well. This one involves some "cooties" that cling to Trump's hairless chest.

Are you looking forward to Trumpards squealing, denials, and shocked that their HERO is four times INDICTED criminal facing over 80 charges?

Are these angry, intellectual dwarfs who you want making decisions for you and your family? I ass you, 'cause "Dirty Diaper Donnie" is a Super Stinker in need of Wipers.

Will the Orange Menace go down in history as the WORSE POTUS in our nation? Will Trumptards admit they made a terrible mistake believing everything FOX TV FAKE NEWS told them about this COMPULSIVE LIAR, career criminal, possible traitor and, close friend of Putin?256  

What do you think should happen to T-Rump?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

[Deleted]

[From the CoC:]

[Labeling and/or creative name-calling of entire political groups, ideological, religious, cultural, sexual identity / orientation, etc. groups (i.e. Rethuglicans, Libtards, etc), is forbidden.]

devangelical
Professor Principal
2  devangelical    last year

hopefully the DC judge drops the judicial hammer on POS45 for his threats against those involved in his 3rd indictment, his attempts to taint potential jurists nationwide, and his flaunting of bail and release instructions. he should be treated like anyone else facing a criminal indictment. throw his entitled ass in jail to await trial.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @2    last year
he should be treated like anyone else facing a criminal indictment.

Exactly, like Hunter was, right?

LMAO!

Professor Guide
2.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    last year

Quite right, Texan1211, Trump, and his fellow posse of politically accused felons should all be INDICTED from now for the next six years to catch up with Hunter Biden's Record.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.1    last year

I hope to God you know how silly that post is.

Professor Guide
2.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.2    last year

Yes, I do! Thank you, too!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2  Greg Jones  replied to  devangelical @2    last year
"he should be treated like anyone else facing a criminal indictment. throw his entitled ass in jail to await trial."

Why? He's not likely to flee the country, and presumably he can easily make bail.

The evidence of his committing any felonies is very slim.

It's doubtful Trump will ever be incarcerated. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.2.1  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2    last year
The evidence of his committing any felonies is very slim.

not according to multiple grand juries, so far...

Professor Guide
2.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2    last year

"Doubtful that Trump will ever be convicted"...based on what?  MAGA "wishful thinking"?

Professor Guide
2.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  devangelical @2    last year

Amen, Brother devangelical@2!

My Spiritual Advisor, Reverend ORAL FLEECE, "Straight from the street and NOT from the POLL-LICE, is the pasture of the Church of "the How Small Is Your Mind, How Big Is Your Wallet, is 100% in support of your statement, and when he gets out of jail, he will send you an invitation to join his "sweltering" place of worship and dance.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    last year

No matter where he would have to serve his time, a former POTUS being imprisoned as a criminal is a disgrace the USA is going to have a tough time living down.  But I think it is important to prove and maintain that "No person is above the law."

Professor Guide
3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    last year

"The Tooth Will Set You Free!" -Tooth Fairy

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1    last year

My wish for the tooth fairy: "I wish I could buy back the teeth you bought from me."

CB
Professor Principal
3.2  CB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    last year

The shame is this: We, the United States, have led the world in the area of democracy and modeled to the world what a people under a constitution should look like—until now.

The republicans/MAGA are desperate to takeover the whole of the consciousness of the people of the United States (again) that they will $hitcan democracy for an oligarchy society led by the rich/wealthy if it gets them their way and crushes liberals and secularists progress.

The United States must look like one strange 'bird' hovering close to the ground, instead of its usual brand of a strikingly powerful bald-eagle soaring to the rest of the world. The world wonders will the U.S. ever soar in the heights again?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.2.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @3.2    last year
The world wonders will the U.S. ever soar in the heights again?

International public opinion remains positive:

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.2  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.1    last year

Majorities say partisan divisions are deep in U.S.

PG_2022.07.22_U.S.-Image_1-04.png?w=310

People in the countries surveyed tend to rate the U.S. political system poorly, despite generally positive views of the country overall. For example, in our 2021 survey conducted shortly after the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, people were split over whether the  U.S. political system works  well or not. Most of those surveyed did not believe that democracy in the U.S. was a good example for other countries to follow. And in a  2017 survey , many people in Canada and Europe said they dislike American ideas about democracy.

- link in comment 3.2.1

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.2.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @3.2.2    last year

A lot of that going around:

Populism and the affective partisan space in nine European publics: Evidence from a cross-nation

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.4  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.3    last year

What is the point of this whataboutism? Do you dispute the statement ( 3.2.2) from the first link you brought to this discussion's attention?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.2.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @3.2.4    last year

No, no dispute.  Many countries seem to have similar issues.

Most across 19 countries see strong partisan conflicts in their society, especially in South Korea and the U.S.

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.6  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.5    last year

Which explains "Strong Partisan Conflicts" in the U.S. how? Please proceed and explain? Are we the preeminent democracy in the world or is EXCEPTIONALISM a common word for one running in the center of the pack?

Most of those surveyed did not believe that democracy in the U.S. was a good example for other countries to follow. And in a  2017 survey , many people in Canada and Europe said they dislike American ideas about democracy. - Pew Research link up above. 

Are we going to be a 'good example' for other countries or just run of the mill (or worse) as those other countries? You simply can't explain away the stupid politics playing out in the U.S. and claim that we are no better or worse off than the rest of the world. This ONE is about 'US'!

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.2.7  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @3.2.6    last year

All I did was push back on your assertion that:  

The world wonders will the U.S. ever soar in the heights again

Since then you’ve been trying to defend your hyperbole,

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.8  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.7    last year

No, what you did is attempt to palm off the strong partisan conflicts of other/second/third world nations  (you do not generally respect anyway for their politics) as equal to our own-but, you forgot conservatives assert that the U.S. is exceptional. Conservatives SAY we don't sit in the middle of any pack belonging to anybody else. But, when it is convenient for your purposes . . . here you are attempting to do just that and are expecting no one else to notice. 

Eagles soar, turkeys do not. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.2.9  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @3.2.8    last year
No, what you did is attempt to palm off the strong partisan conflicts of other/second/third world nations 

Second/third world nations?  Go back to Goggle my friend.  Palm off?

you do not generally respect anyway for their politics) as equal to our own

Huh?  Making shit up again to suit your bias!

you forgot conservatives assert that the U.S. is exceptional.

I heard that 40 years ago, stop living in the past.

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.10  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.9    last year

Our strong partisan conflicts are our bullshit alone and no other nation can be held responsible for it.

The republicans/MAGA are desperate to takeover the whole of the consciousness of the people of the United States (again) that they will $hitcan democracy for an oligarchy society led by the rich/wealthy if it gets them their way and crushes liberals and secularists progress.

The United States must look like one strange 'bird' hovering close to the ground, instead of its usual brand of a strikingly powerful bald-eagle soaring to the rest of the world. The world wonders will the U.S. ever soar in the heights again?

C.B.  3.2

It's up to republicans and conservatives whether we keep deteriorating and are tethered or rise up to the lofty skies where a bald eagle belongs!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.2.11  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  CB @3.2    last year
"The world wonders will the U.S. ever soar in the heights again?"

Well, America is doing its damndest to contain and roadblock any other nation that could possibly surpass its status. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.2.12  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @3.2.10    last year
Our strong partisan conflicts are our bullshit alone and no other nation can be held responsible for it.

Did you see somewhere that suggested that other nations are responsible for it?

It's up to republicans and conservatives whether we keep deteriorating and are tethered or rise up to the lofty skies where a bald eagle belongs!

It’s up to Americans to establish what our future is.

GregTx
Professor Guide
3.2.13  GregTx  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.12    last year

Always has been...

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.14  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.12    last year

You're just throwing out filler for the last 'set' of comments, hoping people do not notice you have no proper defense for what MAGA is doing to the nation's brand and image overseas. 

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.15  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.12    last year

Conservative Americans or all Americans? This has to be asked because it is well known that MAGA conservatives do not value their fellow citizens. So will you clarify this for us, please?

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
3.2.16  Bob Nelson  replied to  CB @3.2    last year
We, the United States, have led the world in the area of democracy and modeled to the world what a people under a constitution should look like

What you say is true... kinda.

Other nations admire some aspects of our country... but foreigners are more lucid than most Americans about our defects. Threre's admiration for WWII... but not so much for American "empire" over Latin America... and attempted empire over the Middle East. Admiration for the notions of human rights and rule of law... but not so much for slavery and Jim Crow.

Ambivalence...

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.17  CB  replied to  Bob Nelson @3.2.16    last year
Ambivalence

I can see that. 

Professor Guide
3.2.18  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.2.5    last year

Really, I wonder why?

Could it have anything to do with "Dirty Diaper Donnie" and the brown spots he lives behind?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.19  Texan1211  replied to  CB @3.2    last year

Actually, the indictments of Trump prove the EXACT opposite of what you are attempting to claim.

All the usual "some conservative" crapola aside.

Professor Guide
3.2.20  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.19    last year

Thank you for that insight. 

Democrats are mostly made of comics, satirists, "Bad Boys", scholars, Liberals, and those with the "Right Stuff", so that have the ability and the skills to trick Trump and his Republican Co-Conspirators into committing CRIMES.

It is a technique that they learned from Richard Nixon, Rumsfeld, and Dick ("The Prick") Cheney, or so I am told by my "Sauces" (Drs. Ding-A-Ling & Ding Dong).

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.21  Texan1211  replied to  CB @3.2.15    last year

Why do you continue to just make stuff up from whole cloth?

Professor Guide
3.2.22  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.21    last year

Because when your Cloth has a HOLE in it. It is best to make it up, or the HOLE thing will rip, as ripe as one of "Dirty Diaper Donnie's" fabulations.

I try to speak the TOOTH, (The Hole Tooth & Nothing butts, da Tooth" but sometimes my gums get in the way and who knows what going to tumble out.  I am the font, not the architect.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.23  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.2.22    last year

Sorry. I am not fluent in gibberish.

Professor Guide
3.2.24  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.23    last year

Oh, that is so sad. There is much to learn from GIBBERISH!

Some religious sects talk in "Tongues" (Gibberish) and claim that they are talking to the Almighty!

Professor Guide
4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

Please NOTE: The content of this renowned, and much "rough up" article is SATIRE, not "sat on a tire", as some have claimed. That is what "Dirty Diaper Donnie" does for relaxation. He has extra rolls of fat to accommodate his peculiar practice.

T-Rump Bone is indeed one of the "Most Peculiar" oddities in the known world.

Professor Guide
5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    last year

Something really STRANGE just happened. We, you and I, had 244 comments yesterday, and now there are only 30 comments.

What happened to the other 244?