╌>

Donald Trump's Trial For Election Interference Set To Begin In Time To Interfere With Election

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  8 months ago  •  66 comments

Donald Trump's Trial For Election Interference Set To Begin In Time To Interfere With Election
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The federal judge presiding over former President Donald Trump's trial on charges of election interference has set a trial date that will line up perfectly to interfere with the 2024 presidential election.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The federal judge presiding over former President Donald Trump's trial on charges of election interference has set a trial date that will line up perfectly to interfere with the 2024 presidential election.

"This certainly is the most appropriate date," said U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan in her announcement. "Mr. Trump is not above the law, and holding this trial to determine if he is guilty of interfering in the 2020 election gives the federal government its best chance of interfering in the 2024 election."

The trial start date, March 4, falls just one day before the "Super Tuesday" primaries, which a spokesperson for the Department of Justice insists is only a coincidence. "Total happenstance," said the source on the condition of anonymity. "This was not, in any way, done to affect Donald Trump's ability to campaign during the crucial period of state primary voting. There is also no truth to the rumors that we did an extensive investigation into what date would be most ideal to harm Trump's campaign or cast him in a questionable light in the eyes of voters. Nope. Not at all. That would be election interference, and we do not do that. That's illegal."

President Trump did not accept the DOJ's claims of impartiality. "BOGUS TRIAL DATE!" he said in a post to his Truth Social account. "Another move by our CORRUPT Justice Department to try to hurt me in the primaries. Even if I'm sitting in a courtroom, I will SWEEP the primaries, something nobody ever thought possible, but it is with me. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

At publishing time, The DOJ was reportedly hard at work scheduling all court dates to coincide with important election dates while claiming the coincidence was purely coincidental.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    8 months ago

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  GregTx @1    8 months ago

So are you implying that all criminal trials and proceedings should be scheduled around the defendant's job interviews?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1    8 months ago

where in his post did you see anything remotely close to that?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1    8 months ago

No, they should coincide exactly with when they will do Trump the most harm; and Brandon the Human Fuck Up Machine the most good.

Garland needs to put out milk cartons with the pictures of the special counsels he assign to the Brandon investigations and Hunter investigation. Hur is MIA with his investigation; and Weiss has already relapsed back into the legal coma that consumed him for the last 4 plus years waiting for the rest of the statute of limitations to run out on Hunter's crimes.

Attorney General Merrick Garland   appointed Hur   to investigate Biden’s handling of records dating to his vice presidency and Senate years on Jan. 12, but skeptics have noted the lack of obvious investigative steps since then.

Hur was Maryland US Attorney from 2018 to 2021 — after serving as an assistant to then-deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein.

A former Justice Department official told The Post upon Hur’s special counsel appointment that he was widely viewed as “a sidekick” of Rosenstein, a frequent target of former President Donald Trump’s rage.

Hur's investigation is so secret that not even government insiders know anything about it. Funny how leaks were abounding from Jack Smith's investigation on Trump- and charges were brought within mere months on both the documents and Jan 6th. Of course Hur hates Trump; and Garland knows that. There are no coincidences in the Democrat two tier justice system.

GregTx
PhD Guide
1.1.3  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.1    8 months ago

jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.2    8 months ago
No, they should coincide exactly with when they will do Trump the most harm; and Brandon the Human Fuck Up Machine the most good.

You can't have it both ways.  Should they delay the criminal trial so Trump can try to get a job, or not?

GregTx
PhD Guide
1.1.5  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1    8 months ago

Right, the timings all just a big coincidence....

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.6  TᵢG  replied to  GregTx @1.1.5    8 months ago

No, I do not think this is a coincidence at all.   These indictments are a proper and predictable (if justice actually works) response to the actions of Trump.   In my judgment, Trump's decision to run was based on the likelihood that he might be dealing with indictments.   Although, I doubt Trump expected the level of shit that would hit the fan.

I doubt Trump thinks he can win reelection.   He would have been much better off (ego-wise) to keep playing the "I won the election ..." nonsense from the sidelines rather than risk losing again.   But he very likely was planning on soaking his utterly naive, gullible followers to pay for his legal bills and that would certainly be a reason to run.

GregTx
PhD Guide
1.1.7  seeder  GregTx  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.6    8 months ago
No, I do not think this is a coincidence at all. 

I think similarly....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.4    8 months ago

No one takes him seriously.  I blocked him a long time ago.

I noted a response to him the other day where he said something about Hunter Biden living in the White House.  That's the first I heard of it.

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.8    8 months ago

I just looked it up - some CONservative said they thought he was but there was of course no evidence to support it.

It must be true then

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.10  TᵢG  replied to  GregTx @1.1.7    8 months ago
I think similarly....

No you do not, your comment @1.1.5, et.al. shows that you think our judicial system has indicted Trump because he is running for PotUS.

Do you think the charges are without merit?

GregTx
PhD Guide
1.1.11  seeder  GregTx  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.10    8 months ago
No, I do not think this is a coincidence at all.
No you do not, 

I do not think this a coincidence at all..... please don't try to tell me what I think. As I said if you want to troll take it elsewhere. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  GregTx @1    8 months ago

GregTx
PhD Guide
1.2.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  devangelical @1.2    8 months ago

Probably alot of the same hive attending.....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  GregTx @1.2.1    8 months ago

Always deflecting to the Clintons, since you obviously have nothing else.

GregTx
PhD Guide
1.2.3  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.2    8 months ago

K

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    8 months ago

Trump shouldn't even be running.  If he wants to blame someone he should blame the Republican Party for letting him participate. 

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @2    8 months ago

Right, cause those fuckers are to blame for everything...

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2    8 months ago

Brandon shouldn't be running- we blame the mighty mental midgets that elected him; and Garland and Democrats that are keeping him in place.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3  Hal A. Lujah    8 months ago

Donald Trump started interfering with the election when he threw his hat in the ring way before it was appropriate, obviously kicking off his sole objective of pardoning himself of all the federal crimes he knew he was going to have to answer to.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3    8 months ago

what time is acceptable to you for candidates to announce they are running?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1    8 months ago

If you’re 100% going to be indicted for multiple federal and state crimes, then never.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.1    8 months ago

So Brandon is ineligible. 

He is guilty of everything the Democrats accuse Trump of- we just need and AG/DOJ willing to do their damn jobs and prosecute.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.2    8 months ago
He is guilty of everything the Democrats accuse Trump of-

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you are joking. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.4  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.2    8 months ago

It’s that pesky evidence problem.  You should go find some.  That’ll keep you busy.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.1    8 months ago

I can't find any statutes stating that someone who might be indicted is ineligible.

Probably because it would be atrociously stupid for such crap to exist 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.4    8 months ago

The legally predicated investigations by Congress and the JD into Hunter Biden are ongoing 

Have a little patience!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.7  TᵢG  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.2    8 months ago
He [Biden] is guilty of everything the Democrats accuse Trump of ...

Everyone knows that is a stupid claim.   Why make it?   To what end? 

Right off the bat, you believe Biden (is guilty of, no less) attempted to use coercion, false documents, fake electors, lying, obstruction of Congress, etc. in an attempt to steal a US presidential election??

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.8  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.5    8 months ago

So you find it appropriate for criminals to run for the highest level of government.  Careful, your slavish devotion to Donald Trump is showing.

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.1.9  seeder  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.3    8 months ago

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt as well...

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.1.10  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.8    8 months ago

Do you think that Trump is the only political figure to be indicted?...

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.11  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  GregTx @3.1.10    8 months ago

It’s a very short list, but Trump is miles ahead of the next front runner.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.8    8 months ago

unless you can show a statute prohibiting indicted people from running, you are completely out of gas.

Of course, the law doesn't say anything so stupid because, despite what others may think, the presumption of innocence is how we do things.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.8    8 months ago
Careful, your slavish devotion to Donald Trump is showing.

That comment is stupid and a  lie.

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.1.14  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1.11    8 months ago

In number of indictments? Yep... I'm still skeptical about the timing even if you aren't

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.2  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3    8 months ago
before it was appropriate

Appropriate?....

obviously kicking off his sole objective of pardoning himself of all the federal crimes he knew he was going to have to answer to.

Or perhaps he was anxious to get back in the fight since he felt like he got fucked over?...

holding this trial to determine if he is guilty of interfering in the 2020 election gives the federal government its best chance of interfering in the 2024 election.

Either way, that would be true.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  GregTx @3.2    8 months ago

Or perhaps he was anxious to get back in the fight since he felt like he got fucked over?...

What - sixty losing attempts to claim election interference wasn’t enough?  Fuck his feelings.

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.2.2  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.1    8 months ago
Fuck his feelings.

Yeah, I don't really care about his feelings, or yours either for that matter. I was just saying that maybe that's why he declared before it was deemed appropriate by you.....

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.2.3  TᵢG  replied to  GregTx @3.2    8 months ago

He would be delusional to believe that he was the legitimate winner of the 2020 election.

Either he:

1. is living in a delusional alternate reality (that he was fucked over) or...
  2. is running to provide cover against justice for his actions or ...
  3. merely wants to be PotUS again

Option 2 seems most likely to me.

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.2.4  seeder  GregTx  replied to  TᵢG @3.2.3    8 months ago

That seems to be the popular choice among some posters here. How do you prove that in criminal court?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.2.5  TᵢG  replied to  GregTx @3.2.4    8 months ago

Why would you think that a conclusion that Trump is running to provide cover for justice must be proved in criminal court?

It is not criminal to run for PotUS regardless of the reason.    And Trump has not been charged with running for PotUS as a crime.

There is a constitutional question as to eligibility based on his attempt to fraudulently steal a US election (among other things) but even that would NOT be concerned with the reason Trump is running.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @3.2.5    8 months ago

Hal sure seems to think differently.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.2.7  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.6    8 months ago

Why do you say that?   Be specific if possible.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2.8  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  TᵢG @3.2.7    8 months ago

It’s because he doesn’t comprehend the meaning of the word “appropriate”.  For some reason he thinks I’ve implied illegality, which any thinking person could see that I haven’t.  

Joe Exotic is also running for President.  Not illegal, just wildly inappropriate.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @3.2.7    8 months ago
Why do you say that?   Be specific if possible.

I read his comments, specifically 3 and 3.1.1 

Try it!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.8    8 months ago

Your posts 3 and 3.1.1 strangely enough don't mention "appropriate"  so your post doesn't make sense

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2.11  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.9    8 months ago

Read 3.2.8.  Try it!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2.12  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.10    8 months ago

Which all stems from comment 3, where the word “appropriate” is clearly visible.  You know this.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.11    8 months ago

Read it, it is not worth reading again as it is false.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.14  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.12    8 months ago

yes I know which is why I  am forced to tell you!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2.15  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.14    8 months ago

There it is again - your slavish devotion to DT!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.16  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.15    8 months ago

that post is idiotic and false.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.2.17  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.9    8 months ago

Of course, you [Deleted] hide behind vague comments and deflect.   Take a stand, be clear.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.18  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @3.2.17    8 months ago

Damn, man, how much clearer do you need me to make it for you?

READ THE FUCKING COMNENTS!!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.2.19  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.18    8 months ago

More deflection.   Not even a modest attempt to be clear.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.20  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @3.2.19    8 months ago

No one here can stop you from pretending you don't understand.

GregTx
PhD Guide
3.2.21  seeder  GregTx  replied to  TᵢG @3.2.19    8 months ago
modest attempt

In whose opinion? Yours? Much like someone else's opinion of "appropriate"? [Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.22  Texan1211  replied to  GregTx @3.2.21    8 months ago

[Deleted]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2.23  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.18    8 months ago

Lol!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.24  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.23    8 months ago

[Deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.2.25  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  GregTx @3.2.21    8 months ago

[Deleted]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.2.26  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.24    8 months ago

Well, since you claim to not be a Trumpster then maybe you’re going to vote for Joe Exotic.  I’m sure he’s appropriate in your mind.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.27  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.2.26    8 months ago

you are a really bad guesser.

If that is all I could do, I would stop

GregTx
PhD Guide
4  seeder  GregTx    8 months ago

[Deleted]

GregTx
PhD Guide
5  seeder  GregTx    8 months ago