╌>

My Fellow Lipshitzes - This is Jonathan Lipschitz coming to you "LIVE from URANUS"

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  11 months ago  •  30 comments

My Fellow Lipshitzes - This is Jonathan Lipschitz coming to you "LIVE from URANUS"
"No one deserve a second change to DESTROY our country!"

Hello, My Fellow Lipshitzes, you know who I am talkin' to, you damnable Right-Wing Numb-Nuts, too lazy to get a
job, 'cause you be wasting your life away playing that Devil's Game, "CORN HOLE", 24/7/365 when you should be out lookin' fer a job that doesn't exist.

I know you don't know this, but it was rich billionaires, Republican-Conservative-Conglomerate owners who pushed Republicans in Congress to ship your JOBS overseas to Communist CHINA, so the UBER RICH, Vulture Capitalists could make more damn MONEY.

Rich folks don't give a forklift about you, its workers, or this country. They are HOOKED on money, Honey! 

Haughty, super-rich, greedy bastards can make a thousand times more PROFIT in China, where employees work 10 hours per day, six days a week for $1.00 per hour.

And, employers do not have to pay Social Security benefits, taxes, or retirement contributions. Communist China takes care of those trivial expenses. 

It is way past time for MAGA LOONS to pull their head out of Trump's Uranus and smell the fresh air.

T-Rump Bone Head, nor the Republican Party are working for you. They have always worked for themselves. VOTE NO on "Dirty Diaper Donnie", he is "shatty"!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    11 months ago

Folks, that "itchy, scratchy feeling" you get is not hemorrhoids, it is our "POTTY CAST"
coming to you LIVE from URANUS!

So, my Fellow Lipshitzes, don't SCRATCH!

It interferes with the POTTY CAST. Don't scratch it, either! That messes with the microphone, and don't squirt any grease cream up there. That destroys it.

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    11 months ago

If you would like to be a "Card Carrying MEMBER" of the Lipshitzes, send $8.00 cash to Professor Jonathan Lipchitz, % of Mildew, Ohio, where there are NO JOBS, ever since the Re-Puritans came to town, and force us to close down are only factory, the 
"CORKSACKING FACTORY".

We may be former "Cork Sackers" but we ain't Republicans.

Professor Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    11 months ago

This has been a Public Service Announcement from Jonathan Livingston Lipschitz, "Doctored". I take one, two, maybe 300 pills a day, if I ain't "doctored", who the HELL is?

Professor Guide
4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    11 months ago

This just in:

Governor Sununu just told MSNBC, or, some cable COMPANY with similar letters, that Republican CANDIDATES should "rally around one candidate" to DEFEAT THRUMP.

And, I agree!  That candidate should be JOE BIDEN! 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4    10 months ago

Why would Republicans want to exchange one career criminal for another?

Brandon the Human Fuck Up Machine and Democrats have run this country into a ditch. Why would Republicans want to reward them for that?

Professor Guide
4.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1    10 months ago

Republican POTUS like Trump is not in the same Universe as Biden.

Professor Guide
4.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1    10 months ago

Off, your Meds, again?

Professor Guide
5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

Nothing stinks more than a rotting political scumbag!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5    10 months ago

They should burn down the White House. After 4 years of Trump followed by 4 years of Brandon the stench will be unremovable.

Professor Guide
5.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1    10 months ago

The British did that in 1812!  Copycat strategies are frowned upon in most historic societies as "cheap and sordid".  But I always keep an open mind, so open that sometimes my brain falls out.

Professor Guide
5.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1    10 months ago

That is not a solution, it is a cop-out.

There is no quid pro quo when it comes to Re-Thug-I- Kans.

Dems are working for solutions.  Re-Thugs are working to put MONEY in their pocket!

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

"Will the World End With a Bang or a Whimper" (from DJT)?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.1  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6    10 months ago

"I am going to bed" Brandon.

Professor Guide
6.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @6.1    10 months ago

Do you need company? Is that an invite? I, too, am uptight!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  Vic Eldred    10 months ago

At least he's not a murderer.

Professor Guide
7.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    10 months ago

Vic: I wouldn't be too sure of the "...at least he is not a murderer" comment.  There is blowback in NYC that his best friend, Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide while in jail, awaiting trial, but, in fact, he was murdered.

The Orange Beast is rumored to have a hand in this solution since he was a frequent visitor to Epstein's NYC mansion.

Professor Guide
7.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1    10 months ago

Additionally, two woman filed suit alleging that when one was 12 and the other 13, the Sex predator RAPED them in Jeffery Epstein's NYC Mansion.

They claimed that TRUMP slapped them and threatened them that if they told anyone, they would disappear like their friend had.

Then, there is the issues of T-Rump's first wife who convienently died weeks before her NON DISCLOSRE agreement would EXPIRE!

Allowing her to write a book, make the rounds on TALK SHOWS, and tell her story.

Weirdly, she was buried on the GOLF CIURSE at Mar-a-Largo, making exhuming her body impossible.

Trump is also of killing a Hispanic, attractive housemaid that the ORANGE demon allegedly strangled in a fit if rage because she refused to have an abortion.

Her mother blamed TRUMP!

Stormy Daniels says she was threaten by one of TRUMP's bodyguard/thugs if she spoke about their sexual encounter.

There is nothing Trump will not do to save his orange ARSE from going to prison.

Professor Guide
7.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.1    10 months ago

Of course, our SUPERIORS, Maga Loons, claim that none of this is true. T-Rump, Orange-Butt was appointed to the office POTUS by GOD.

If that is true, HE really screwed that up.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8  Buzz of the Orient    10 months ago

You don't have to execute Mitch McConnell.  Joe Black has already met him. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  Vic Eldred    10 months ago

They say Vince Foster shot himself.

Professor Guide
9.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    10 months ago

Suicide was the investigator's conclusion. 

However, to this day Confederate sympathizers claim that "Lincoln committed suicide, and Booth was the pasty."

It is difficult to know for sure, after all these years.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10  Texan1211    10 months ago
I know you don't know this, but it was rich billionaires, Republican-Conservative-Conglomerate owners who pushed Republicans in Congress to ship your JOBS overseas to Communist CHINA, so the UBER RICH, Vulture Capitalists could make more damn MONEY.

I see your claims are devoid of proof as usual.

Sigh, another day.

Professor Guide
10.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @10    10 months ago

Isn't that what MAGA-LOONS response to... Bull Chips. Don't they live on it?

Professor Guide
11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

The evidence is in the pudding, when one eats it, Texan9/11.

Professor Guide
12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

The British did that in 1812!  Copycat strategies are frowned upon in most historic societies as "cheap and sordid".  But I always keep an open mind, so open that sometimes my brain falls out.

Professor Guide
13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

Trump is TOAST!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
13.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @13    10 months ago

Speaking of TOAST...

Here is a toast to the inmates at Tennessee Colony Prison.

OIP.gjxmDSBsP69X99GNsnClrwHaFi?w=281&h=211&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.7

BREAKING: "Texas serial killer Billy Chemirmir who murdered dozens of elderly white women was just killed in prison by his cellmate."

F6Z5njMW0AAu5x1?format=jpg&name=small

Suspected serial killer Billy Chemirmir killed by cellmate in Texas prison | Fox News

Professor Guide
13.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Vic Eldred @13.1    10 months ago

Isn't that LOVE-ER-LY?

Professor Guide
13.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @13.1.1    10 months ago

Perhaps, T-Rump Bone Head will be sentenced to Tennessee, where they will set him free.

Professor Guide
14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    10 months ago

"The Truth Will Set You Free!"

"Trump Will Clog You Up!"