╌>

Biden Breaks Texas Town's All-Time Record, Try Not To Gasp - America Insider

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  texan1211  •  last year  •  157 comments

By:   Andrew Rodriguez (America Insider)

Biden Breaks Texas Town's All-Time Record, Try Not To Gasp - America Insider
The small Texas border town of Eagle Pass broke a record under the Biden administration, and it's a bad sign of things to come. In one day, more than 1,300 migrants were apprehended in the small border town. This exceeds all ten stations in the El Paso Sector combined. 1,100 more migrants were caught at […]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By

Andrew Rodriguez

Published

3 hours ago

The small Texas border town of Eagle Pass broke a record under the Biden administration, and it's a bad sign of things to come.

In one day, more than 1,300 migrants were apprehended in the small border town.

This exceeds all ten stations in the El Paso Sector combined. 1,100 more migrants were caught at the other eleven El Paso Border Patrol Sector stations.

BREAKING: One of the largest mass illegal crossings we have ever seen took place in Eagle Pass, TX this morning, w/ Border Patrol sources telling us over 2,200 people crossed there since midnight. It happened right next to the port of entry, as illegal immigrants continue to… pic.twitter.com/NDFX17r4vU
— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) September 18, 2023

Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin said, "One of the largest mass illegal crossings we have ever seen took place in Eagle Pass, TX this morning."

"Border Patrol sources telling us over 2,200 people crossed there since midnight," he continued.

"It happened right next to the port of entry, as illegal immigrants continue to ignore Biden admin messaging of 'do not come', & do not fear the promised 'consequences' for crossing illegally," he added.

A source with the CBP said, "We have no other option but complete surrender at this point."

"Our facilities are full, the NGO shelters have exceeded their capacity as well, and we are releasing every migrant we can just to stay afloat."

The source was not authorized to speak to the media.

"In just one eight-hour shift, more than 700 migrants were taken into custody" the source explained. "We lack the capacity to deal with it. This system is broken."

Under Biden, we have seen the highest rate of illegal immigration over 60 years.

In 2022 alone, the US encountered the highest number ever recorded of illegal immigrants at the US southern border. This represents a 200% increase from former President Donald Trump's last year in office in 2020.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Texan1211    last year

Well, liberals do proclaim Joe is #1, and now he has proven it to the rest of us. Way to go, Joe, setting records!!! WHoo Hooo!!!!!!

A sane person might even think there should be something we can do to stop the invasion of America.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @1    last year

Yep, just one more thing of many that Joe can point to and say "I did that!".

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Texan1211 @1    last year

So...  1300 migrants apprehended in one day?  That doesn't sound like they're doing nothing to me.  Now if only congress could make e-verify mandatory for all jobs maybe the flow will slow down to a manageable level.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2    last year

You mean 1300 illegal immigrants that turned themselves in. They will be processed and released into the US. 

They are doing something- making the crisis even worse.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.2  devangelical  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2    last year

and give up that lucrative shell game with undocumented employees their financial backers enjoy? perish the thought...

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.2.3  SteevieGee  replied to  Ronin2 @1.2.1    last year
You mean 1300 illegal immigrants that turned themselves in. They will be processed and released into the US. 

That's the law.  Congress could change that too but maybe they should do a budget first.  That way there will be somebody there for migrants to turn themselves in to.  

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.2.4  afrayedknot  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2.3    last year

“That way there will be somebody there for migrants to turn themselves in to.”

For decades we have put the blame on the people only risking everything in an attempt to make a better life for themselves, when the blame should be placed squarely on our inability to provide adequate food, shelter, medical and judicial resources to adjudicate their requests to enter our country.

They are pawns in the partisan divide, and we forget our humanitarian obligations in the name of misguided, misleading political rhetoric. A stain on our national identity, as some would rather shoot them on sight than address the issue in context of our own proud history. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.5  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @1.2.4    last year
when the blame should be placed squarely on our inability to provide adequate food, shelter, medical and judicial resources to adjudicate their requests to enter our country.

That is pure bullshit.

What makes you think that US taxpayer dollars should be spent housing, feeding, clothing, educating, and giving medical care to foreigners when we need to be spending that money on our own people. Have you heard how much in debt we are?????????

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.2.6  SteevieGee  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.5    last year
Have you heard how much in debt we are?????????

So...  You would blame our national debt on some migrants who've never even been here before?  Our former President had a chance to reduce our debt but, instead, chose to cut his own taxes.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.7  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2.6    last year

Please read what I actually wrote and assume I meant it. There is no need to speculate or imply I meant that at all.

George
Junior Expert
1.2.8  George  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2.6    last year
Our former President had a chance to reduce our debt but, instead, chose to cut his own taxes.

you do know how our government works right? congress is the only group that can pass a law to lower taxes.  and if they were so awful. where were the democrats on reversing them?  let me guess, somehow republicans have the ability to pass tax cuts without democrat help, but democrats can't figure out how to reverse them? Are you saying democrats are too stupid to govern? or just incompetent?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2.9  1stwarrior  replied to  afrayedknot @1.2.4    last year

Let's do the context of our own border protection, OK?

So far, Congress has authorized $110B to be given to Ukraine to assist in fighting a Russian takeover.  Two foreign counties - two foreign borders - two foreign governments.

Biden "requested" $25B for Homeland Security's border patrol.

The U. S. Constitution states, very clearly, in Article IV, Section 4 that  "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;"

Doesn't mention Russia - doesn't mention Ukraine - doesn't mention France - doesn't mention Spain, but, does, empathetically mention "every State in this Union"

So, for the past two years, the U.S. has allowed over 3 million ILLEGAL ALIENS to INVADE "every State in this Union", but shows greater concerns and angst for the Ukraine, a foreign, sovereign nation being invaded by Russia, another foreign, sovereign nation - and the U.S. government has continuously fallen off the wagon in their unenforced attempts of stopping the "invasion". 

Just ask NYC, Chicago, Martha's Vineyards, San Fran, Denver and others, especially the SW states.  They'll regale you with stories of how the U.S. has stepped up and . . . . . . oops - my bad - they haven't done jack-shyte in protecting our borders - North/South/West/East.  "C'mon down - we'll letchu in fer nuthin'"

Why is that????

Ukraine and Russia have absolutely nothing to do with the U.S. other than obtain trade goods and funds for "being a foreign country".  In fact, the U.S. doles out over $60B annually to over 200 foreign countries for "foreign aid."  What about some "foreign aid" for U.S. Citizens.

Foreigners are more important than U.S. Citizens???  To this administratIon, the answer is OBVIOUSLY "yeah, they are."

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2.9    last year
So, for the past two years, the U.S. has allowed over 3 million ILLEGAL ALIENS to INVADE "every State in this Union",

Three million would be a conservative number.

but shows greater concerns and angst for the Ukraine, a foreign, sovereign nation being invaded by Russia, another foreign, sovereign nation

People of all persuasions are getting fed up with paying for what has become a stalemate. 

Foreigners are more important than U.S. Citizens???

If you don't know now, just wait until they get voting rights.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.2.11  SteevieGee  replied to  George @1.2.8    last year
congress is the only group that can pass a law to lower taxes. 

Really?  Because our former president surely claimed the credit for it.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.2.12  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2.11    last year

House, Senate, and ultimately, PotUS or it goes nowhere. So why not?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.13  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2.11    last year

Really.

Take any civics courses?

George
Junior Expert
1.2.14  George  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2.11    last year

Well that explains why your comments are so lacking in facts if you are taking you information from the former president.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.2.15  Jack_TX  replied to  1stwarrior @1.2.9    last year
"C'mon down - we'll letchu in fer nuthin'" Why is that????

Because that's how it's supposed to work.

That's how Ellis Island worked.  That's how we let the Chinese guys in who built all our railroads.

The problem is not that we're letting them in for free.  The problem is we're letting them in without any sort of documenting process.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.2.16  Jack_TX  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.10    last year
Three million would be a conservative number.

And it's gone on for a helluva lot longer than 2 years.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.17  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jack_TX @1.2.16    last year

Comon Jack. You should know better

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.2.18  Jack_TX  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.17    last year
Comon Jack. You should know better

Know better than what, exactly?  

I've lived in Texas for 33 years. Let's don't pretend this is a new problem.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.2.19  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Jack_TX @1.2.18    last year

Of this magnitude? I think it more than likely is a new problem.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jack_TX @1.2.18    last year

The mayor of Eagle Pass as well as other border towns might tend to disagree. They have never seen anything like it.

GregTx
Professor Guide
1.2.21  GregTx  replied to  Jack_TX @1.2.18    last year

And in those 33 years which other administrations have actively encouraged this level of illegal immigration?

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.2.22  Jack_TX  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.2.19    last year
Of this magnitude? I think it more than likely is a new problem.

It's really not.  It's just getting more attention now... which is good.

There are about the same number of illegal immigrants in the US today as there were in 2007.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.2.23  Jack_TX  replied to  GregTx @1.2.21    last year
And in those 33 years which other administrations have actively encouraged this level of illegal immigration?

I dunno that the current adminstration is actively encouraging it.  I just think they're too inept to discourage it.

I will say I don't remember another President trying to tell a state it was not allowed to deploy barricades within their own borders, so you may be right.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.24  Tessylo  replied to  afrayedknot @1.2.4    last year

See comment 2,3,6 where a poster agrees with the former 'president' about shooting these migrants on sight

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @1    last year

Congrats on the story of the day.

Here is what our leftist proxy is doing:

"The Biden administration said Wednesday it will offer temporary legal status to more than 470,000 Venezuelan migrants in the United States, announcing the move as U.S. authorities struggle to contend with a border influx in Texas that has stretched holding capacity to the brink."

Amid border strains, Biden extends legal status to 470,000 Venezuelans - The Washington Post

GregTx
Professor Guide
1.3.2  GregTx  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.3    last year
"We need to get the people out of the shelters and into jobs," Hochul said. "We have a shortage of workers."

Hmmm, what a coincidence...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    last year

They should call up the National Guard and make sure they have live ammunition

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @2    last year
live ammunition

Why?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @2.1    last year
Why?

Because we are being illegally invaded?

Just a wild guess...............................

jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    last year

They want an American Lampedusa, the Italian isle that now has more migrants arriving on a daily basis than residents.   Predictably end up with scenes like this.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.2    last year

Well, in all fairness, we DO have a migrant train loaded to the gills headed our way.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    last year
Because we are being illegally invaded?

Then they should be tried in a court of law.. What you are endorsing is murder. Tell me, if you walked into my yard and I shot and killed you, would it be justified in a court of law? 

Never in a million years. 

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.1.5  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.3    last year

Well, in all fairness, we DO have a migrant train loaded to the gills headed our way.

Yea, was wondering when that made up story was going to surface. It's the same story that circulated before 2020 election. After the election, the caravan mysteriously disappeared. Political rhetoric, nothing more. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.5    last year

Made up indeed. Not according to the rail company Ferromex

In recent days, according to Ferromex,  as many as 1,500 migrants have been trying to hitch rides on trains in Mexican cities like Torreon . On one route that ends at Ciudad Juárez, which is right across from El Paso, Texas, Ferromex said a single train may be carrying 1,000 hitchhikers.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.7  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.5    last year

Come back to me when you have a more accurate grasp of the facts and stop pretending.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.8  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.4    last year
Then they should be tried in a court of law.

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Under THIS administration? You have GOT to be kidding!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.9  Ronin2  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.4    last year
Then they should be tried in a court of law

How many years later? That is if they ever bother to show up. Or they aren't thrown out of court due to paperwork being misfiled by ICE and the BP. They all know Brandon doesn't deport illegals that have made it into the country.

What you are endorsing is murder. Tell me, if you walked into my yard and I shot and killed you, would it be justified in a court of law? 

Ever heard of a trespass law. If the property is clearly marked no trespass and someone goes on it- they can be shot. A better example of what you are talking about would be trying to sneak onto a military base; prison; or any other government institution. Think they wouldn't hesitate to shoot? Our whole border should be considered a no trespass zone/government property.

Sorry if some of us want the wide open borders closed; and streams of millions of illegal immigrants, drugs, terrorists, guns, etc entering the US ended.

charger 383
Professor Silent
2.1.10  charger 383  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.6    last year

Ferromex has stopped running some trains northbound because of this

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Sean Treacy  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.6    last year

NBC is MAGA.  It's all made up. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.12  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.4    last year

Good luck with that. You'd have to find them first. The Biden administration turned most of them loose after illegally entering the country to disappear into the shadows.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.13  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.5    last year

More fake news

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.1.14  1stwarrior  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.4    last year

My favorite answer to that??  Depends.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.15  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.4    last year

Depends on the circumstances and on what part of the country you live in.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.1.16  arkpdx  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.4    last year
Tell me, if you walked into my yard and I shot and killed you, would it be justified in a court of law

You do know there is a difference between an invasion and trespassing right? What would you do if that same trespasser moved into your house and demanded that you continue to house clothe and feed him? How about when he asks you to insure his health and give him a few dollars spending money? 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
2.1.17  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  MrFrost @2.1    last year

Because dead ammo is useless?

George
Junior Expert
2.1.18  George  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.17    last year

Okay, that one was funny.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.19  Ozzwald  replied to  arkpdx @2.1.16    last year
You do know there is a difference between an invasion and trespassing right?

Why don't you post both definitions so we all know the differences?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.20  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.19    last year

Why don't you look it up so you will know it is correct?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.21  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.3    last year

There are migrant trains frequently headed this way that the liberals choose to ignore.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.1.22  Jack_TX  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.4    last year
Then they should be tried in a court of law.. What you are endorsing is murder. Tell me, if you walked into my yard and I shot and killed you, would it be justified in a court of law?  Never in a million years. 

Walking into your yard is not against the law.  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.1.23  arkpdx  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.19    last year

Why don't you look it up for your self?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.24  Ozzwald  replied to  arkpdx @2.1.23    last year

Because right wingers use their own dictionaries and I want to be sure we are all working off the same definition.  So don't be afraid, just list them, and include a link so we all know the definition wasn't made up on the spot.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.25  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  arkpdx @2.1.23    last year

because this way they can go off on some tangent for an hour over a definition, which is precisely why we told him to look it up himself so he can't bitch about the definition or source.

it's an old tactic employed when they have nothing else.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.1.26  arkpdx  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.24    last year

I just used GOOGLE. I am sure you must have used it a time or two. Try it. It isn't hard. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.27  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.6    last year

Yeah, a migrant caravan is always heading this way according to the republiCONS and CONServatives

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.28  Ozzwald  replied to  arkpdx @2.1.26    last year
I just used GOOGLE. I am sure you must have used it a time or two.

Which would have shown a few dozen definitions.  Why are you so afraid to show the definitions you are referencing?  Are you able to access Google from where you are posting?  It doesn't matter which search engine you are using just copy and paste the definition and provide a hyperlink to that website.

Don't be so afraid to back up your own statements.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.29  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.28    last year

See post 2.1.25

Just as predicted yesterday.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.30  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.28    last year

They CAN'T BACK UP THEIR STATEMENTS, which is why they never do.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.31  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.27    last year

You’re finally catching on 👍

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Greg Jones @2    last year

The cartels do.

evilone
Professor Guide
2.3  evilone  replied to  Greg Jones @2    last year
They should call up the National Guard...

They've had the Texas National Guard at the border for a long time now. 

...and make sure they have live ammunition

Which is illegal and would incur a quick trial and sentencing for anyone giving and following such an order.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.3.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  evilone @2.3    last year

To do so would mean having to amend or suspend the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878.

evilone
Professor Guide
2.3.2  evilone  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3.1    last year

I would think it would be far easier to address the problems of immigration and it's not the border. It's the fact they can come, claim asylum and wait months to years for a court date. It shouldn't take longer than 72 hours to get a work visa, green card or a one way trip back to country of origin. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.3.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  evilone @2.3.2    last year

I actually agree with you in general, but it seems many of those illegals find in preferable to remain in the shadows while knowing the broken immigration systems works in their favor. In addition , they could be afraid that the US immigration courts will just ship them back to their country of origin.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.3.4  1stwarrior  replied to  evilone @2.3.2    last year

Evil - the problem is with the absolute, total, unseen and unknown lack of enforcement of our immigration laws/regulations/policies by this administration - period.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.5  Tessylo  replied to  evilone @2.3    last year

Why not?  The former 'president' suggested shooting them.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2.3.6  arkpdx  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.5    last year

He was right to

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.7  Tessylo  replied to  arkpdx @2.3.6    last year

That's as moronic as the former 'president' suggesting that they shoot migrants

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Greg Jones @2    last year
Foreigners are more important than U.S. Citizens???

"President Joe Biden’s Border Patrol was seen cutting through razor wire on private property along the Texas-Mexico border to let migrants move further into the United States after crossing the border illegally, video of the moment shows.

Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin tweeted footage of Border Patrol cutting the wire."

Video: Border Patrol caught cutting razor wire to let migrants in (americanmilitarynews.com)

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4    last year

Faux 'news'?  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

I'm sure whatever they have, it's been 'edited'

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Texan1211    last year

They will continue to come illegally because they know, if caught, there is an excellent chance at them being released into the US.

As long as Joe gives them what they want, they will continue to invade.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @3    last year
They will continue to come illegally because they know, if caught, there is an excellent chance at them being released into the US

And they will arrive via bus or plane paid for by the Biden Administration:

GregTx
Professor Guide
4  GregTx    last year

I think Abbott needs to ratchet it up, instead of buses we need to be reserving whole Amtrak trains.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
5  Drinker of the Wry    last year

Immigration reform requires multiple change, but at its core, we must bill require employers to use E-Verify to hire only legally authorized employees and punish those that don’t.  Large numbers of migrants trying to live in a black market economy isn’t conducive to continued large numbers crossing our borders and staying long.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
6  MrFrost    last year
In one day, more than 1,300 migrants were apprehended in the small border town.

Wow, good job Biden Admin! 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  MrFrost @6    last year
Wow, good job Biden Admin

Exactly, they hired and supervised these BP agents.  Now they will give them court dates sometime late next year and release them here.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.1    last year
Now they will give them court dates sometime late next year and release them here.

You really are optimistic. Hearings are years out- and getting later with every new illegal entering the country.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.1.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Ronin2 @6.1.1    last year
You really are optimistic. Hearings are years out- and getting later with every new illegal entering the country.

You're right, I lost my head there.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @6    last year
Wow, good job Biden Admin! 

Yeah, what's yet another thousand-plus aliens released into the US?

Hopefully they will find their own way to some sanctuary cities or states.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.2.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2    last year
Yeah, what's yet another thousand-plus aliens released into the US?

One location, one day, drop in the bucket.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.2  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.1    last year
One location, one day, drop in the bucket.

It makes me wonder how many they DIDN'T catch.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.2.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.2    last year
It makes me wonder how many they DIDN'T catch.

Some estimates are around 32-35% aren't caught.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.4  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.3    last year

So a few million per year?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.2.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.4    last year

Maybe 500K more, but I doubt that estimates are very accurate.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.6  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.2.5    last year

Perhaps a bigger problem is that so many,  [removed have been bamboozled and fallen for all the Biden lies.

GregTx
Professor Guide
6.2.7  GregTx  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.6    last year

[removed]

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  MrFrost @6    last year

And how many did not get apprehended and got away? Funny how many on the left don't think about that.

GregTx
Professor Guide
6.3.1  GregTx  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6.3    last year

Not just that, but how many of that 1300 were released?... maybe even on the streets of Eagle Pass.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.3.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  GregTx @6.3.1    last year

Yep.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
6.3.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6.3    last year
Funny how many on the left don't think about that.

Remember, these are the same useless idiots who keep saying "there is no problem at the border".

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.4  arkpdx  replied to  MrFrost @6    last year

I wonder how many they didn't catch. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.4.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  arkpdx @6.4    last year

My sources from CBP agents down here on the AZ/Mexico border estimate roughly between 30 to 40% getaway rate.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.4.2  arkpdx  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6.4.1    last year

That is 40 to 60 % too many. And don't forget all those that are let got with a court date and don't show up or those that do show and ignore that they were denied asylum but refuse to leave. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  MrFrost @6    last year

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7  seeder  Texan1211    last year

I think the mayor and city council of Eagle Pass should start begging Joe for funding to help support all these aliens.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
7.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @7    last year

Seems to be more of a "crises" per capita than NYC or Chicago.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
7.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @7    last year

Begging? Hell, they need to be demanding it!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8  seeder  Texan1211    last year

Just another 4000 illegally entered Eagle Pass.

Where is the President or his VP?

We are actually being invaded.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @8    last year
ust another 4000 illegally entered Eagle Pass.

The population of Eagle Pass is only about 29,000. How come they can handle the onslaught and NYC can't handle so few.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    last year
The population of Eagle Pass is only about 29,000. How come they can handle the onslaught and NYC can't handle so few.

Its in a red state, so no liberals give a damn. Its not like Eagle Pass has any choice in the matter when Biden releases thousands and thousands every month into the US.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    last year
How come they can handle the onslaught and NYC can't handle so few.

Because we're Texans, not sniveling whiners.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.2    last year

Evidently!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.3    last year

F6ilJs1XAAEj5no?format=webp&name=small

charger 383
Professor Silent
9  charger 383    last year

The feral cats will keep coming as long as they get fed

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
9.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  charger 383 @9    last year

Always.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  charger 383 @9    last year

FIRST ON FOX : New images obtained by Fox News Digital shed light on the Biden administration's planned ID for   illegal immigrants , as officials look for ways to track the volume of migrants being released into the U.S.

Fox News, along with other outlets, reported last year on the   ICE Secure Docket Card program   last year, which Immigration and Customs Enforcement said will "modernize various forms of documentation provided to provisionally released noncitizens through a consistent, verifiable, secure card."

Leaked images show Biden admin's planned ICE ID card for illegal immigrants (msn.com)

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
9.3  Duck Hawk  replied to  charger 383 @9    last year

They're people not cats. Dehumanization of a people or culture allows for crimes against them to be ignored. Who else do you consider to be "animals ."

charger 383
Professor Silent
9.3.1  charger 383  replied to  Duck Hawk @9.3    last year

Ignoring their crime of illegally crossing the US border?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3.2  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.1    last year

Seeking asylum/a better life isn't illegal shouldn't be illegal.

I don't know why I talk to you on this subject, you think it's funny to refer to your fellow human beings as feral cats.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3.3  Tessylo  replied to  Duck Hawk @9.3    last year

Some act as though it's these migrants who are just seeking a better life for themselves and their families are the ones committing horrible crimes once they're here when in fact I'm sure the exact opposite true - can you imagine how many of these women and even children are probably raped - and abused and fearful of reporting and have crimes committed against them all the time..

charger 383
Professor Silent
9.3.4  charger 383  replied to  Tessylo @9.3.2    last year

Keeping a better life for US Citizens isn't illegal.

What are you willing to give up to accommodate them?  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3.5  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.4    last year

That makes absolutely no sense charger.

They don't stop ONE U.S. CITIZEN, NOT A ONE, From 'keeping a better life', whatever that is supposed to mean???????

I don't have to give up a thing to 'accommodate them' and neither do you.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
9.3.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.4    last year
What are you willing to give up to accommodate them?  

NYC apparently has reached it's limit of accommodation and wants a federal bailout.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.7  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @9.3.6    last year
NYC apparently has reached it's limit of accommodation and wants a federal bailout.

I have no idea why liberals are so damn ecstatic over the US providing housing, food, clothing, medical care and education to aliens instead of taking care of people here that are citizens.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.8  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.4    last year
Keeping a better life for US Citizens isn't illegal.

No, it sure isn't!

But here are some examples of those aliens preventing Americans from enjoying their lives:

Seventy Percent of Illegal Aliens in Federal Jails Convicted of Non-Immigration Crimes | Judicial Watch

charger 383
Professor Silent
9.3.9  charger 383  replied to  Tessylo @9.3.5    last year

They add to the overpopulation and overcrowding of this country, which multiplies all other problems,  

They lower the wage level which hurts the pay and opportunities for Citizens

charger 383
Professor Silent
9.3.10  charger 383  replied to  Tessylo @9.3.5    last year

"I don't have to give up a thing to 'accommodate them' and neither do you."

You and me are giving up tax money that is spent on them that  could be used for our benefit or to lower taxes 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3.11  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.10    last year

It shouldn't matter to anyone that this helps our fellow human beings.  Why does it bother you?

I'd rather pay more taxes to help my fellow human beings.

charger 383
Professor Silent
9.3.12  charger 383  replied to  Tessylo @9.3.11    last year

what are they doing to help me?  Do they care about me?  

They just want stuff 

It bothers me that they think we should just let them come here and expect us to take care of them when Citizens who have worked to build up America many for generations, are treated as less deserving and pushed aside 

i would rather improve lives of US Citizens than foreigners  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3.13  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.12    last year

That's all ignorance and I refuse to comment any further

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3.14  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @9.3.13    last year

Also, (I can't edit my comments) no 'US citizens are being pushed aside.  They're not getting a free ride or 'free stuff'

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3.15  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.9    last year

Not true

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.3.16  Tessylo  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.12    last year

Very callous view.  We should have no problem helping all regardless of their 'citizenship status' for heaven sakes 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.17  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.12    last year
They just want stuff

And we are paying for that stuff.

I don't know why anyone would prefer to feed, shelter, medically treat, and educate foreigners before taking care of our own citizens.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
9.3.18  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.10    last year
You and me are giving up tax money that is spent on them that  could be used for our benefit or to lower taxes 

We don't have to spend tax dollars at the federal level, we can just borrow more than the $1.7T that we will borrow this year.  Now NYC will have to divert tax dollars which is why they are screaming.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.19  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @9.3.18    last year

Seems odd we are facing rising deficits in these hey days of Bidenomic successes!

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
9.3.20  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @9.3.19    last year
  • Tax revenue is down from 
  • Interest on the debt increased
  • Social Security payments are indexed to inflation increased
  • Aging baby boomers are also driving increased spending in SS, Medicare and Medicaid

Our published national debt is approaching $33T or about $100K per citizen.  

If you add to that, intragovernmental holdings, including debt held by Social Security and Medicare trust funds, then the total is about $160T or about $290K per citizen.  

Makes you feel generous doesn't it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.21  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @9.3.20    last year
Tax revenue is down

Doesn't seem possible with Bidenomics.

Did Joe do that??

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.22  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @9.3.20    last year
Interest on the debt increased

Some liberals are convinced that debt doesn't matter. They generally don't understand finance if they believe this nonsense.

Makes you feel generous doesn't it.

Makes me glad I won't be around to see us fall completely.

bugsy
Professor Participates
9.3.23  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @9.3.22    last year
Some liberals are convinced that debt doesn't matter

They don't see the money so it doesn't exist to them.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
9.3.24  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @9.3.22    last year
Some liberals are convinced that debt doesn't matter. 

Our debt is just numbers on a spreadsheet or in a data base. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.3.25  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @9.3.24    last year
Our debt is just numbers on a spreadsheet or in a data base. 

Oh, so different than all the college debt loans that liberals want to forgive?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
9.3.26  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  bugsy @9.3.23    last year

They don't see the money so it doesn't exist to them.

No one can see that much money, I don't know if there is even enough $100 bills in circulation to equal $1T, certainly not $33T (maybe if you count those in Bobby Menendez' house).

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
9.3.27  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  charger 383 @9.3.12    last year

"I would rather improve the lives of US citizens than foreigners."

Bingo, you take care of your own first and foremost!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
10  Sean Treacy    last year

Biden admin cutting razor wire to make sure illegals have a place to cross.

GregTx
Professor Guide
10.1  GregTx  replied to  Sean Treacy @10    last year

That is fucking nuts...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  GregTx @10.1    last year

But they'll tell you Biden isn't for open borders and is doing what he can.....

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @10.1.1    last year

And to think of how they attacked certain other press secretaries. Karine Jean-Pierre needs some shock treatment.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
10.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Sean Treacy @10    last year
Biden admin cutting razor wire to make sure illegals have a place to cross.

I'm surprised that he didn't hurt himself.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11  Vic Eldred    last year

F6obUXLakAADLdI?format=webp&name=small

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @11    last year

Ahhhh Operation Wetback...........................

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.1    last year

Biden's handlers can't wait to get them voting. PA just took a big step in that direction.

2SGvnHYV_mini.jpg
Barack Obama
7TiSgwTB_bigger.jpg
@BarackObama
·
Sep 19

"Great news — starting today, Pennsylvania will begin automatic voter registration for folks getting a driver's license or state ID card at the DMV. Hopefully even more states will follow. "

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.1.1    last year

So you're claiming that illegal aliens will be voting en masse?

charger 383
Professor Silent
11.2  charger 383  replied to  Vic Eldred @11    last year

Ike could handle things, after commanding D Day removing illegal aliens was light work

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  charger 383 @11.2    last year

It was a much better country then.

George
Junior Expert
12  George    last year

Biden just praised the Congressional Black Caucus in a speech for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, maybe that’s why Biden has so much trouble with immigration, all brown people look alike to him.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
12.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  George @12    last year

Pathetic. The thing is, he is reading everything. Did someone screw up with the teleprompter feed..............on purpose or did Joe go "rogue" and insert what he THOUGHT he was reading..............Let's ask KJP...........LOL

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
12.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @12.1    last year
Did someone screw up with the teleprompter feed..............on purpose or did Joe go "rogue" and insert what he THOUGHT he was reading...

I think it's a comprehension issue.  It's not like it is something new.  This man could screw up a simple "Yes" and "No" answer.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @12.1.1    last year

He simply does what he is told.

I'm amazed at those who ignore what he's done to the country.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.3  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @12.1    last year

What I found more surprising is the fact that Biden didn't claim to have been raised by Hispanics and spent lots of time in Delaware with them.

(He already covered the blacks by going to church with them regularly--when he wasn't attending Mass daily or was in a synagogue or with the Puerto Ricans or Poles.)

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.1.2    last year

Just what is it that President Biden 'has done to this country?' other than great things?  And undoing the massive damage by the former 'president' and his criminal enterprise of an 'administration'?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
12.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @12.1.4    last year

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif    jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif Still no fucking clue. Sad

tell us about said damage won’t you?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
13  Just Jim NC TttH    last year

You’re finally catching on 👍

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
14  Drinker of the Wry    last year

Biden and Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas have repeatedly said that they inherited a broken immigration system, yet they haven’t proposed an overhaul of the system.

There are millions of people around the world that could provide a claim that they are persecuted.

We are giving priority to people from Central America that break the law by entering illegally and then claim asylum status to legitimize their entry.

How is this fair to those who follow the rules, apply from their home countries and wait their turn?

Instead of following the law, these migrants find it easier and faster to pay some Mexican cartel to bring them across the border.

Perhaps 2 million have been released in our country since Biden became President and no one knows how many entered undetected.  I don’t know how many that were released have disappeared into the country, 1, 2, 4 hundred thousand.  Also with the courts now completely jammed up, those pursuing the process legal are further disadvantaged.

Citizens in cities like NYC that have right-to-shelter laws are growing increasingly dissatisfied with the Biden approach.

This will be a 2024 key issue.