╌>

A strange thing happened on the way to Jordan

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  9 months ago  •  29 comments

A strange thing happened on the way to Jordan
“It is clear that the IDF did not strike the hospital in Gaza,” it said in a statement that also said 450 rockets had fallen within Gaza since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel. “The hospital was hit as a result of a failed rocket launched by the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization.”

The presidents' handlers had arranged a trip for him in which he would meet Jordan's King Abdullah II, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. Many reasons for the trip have been given by various parties, but one obvious reason has to be the American hostages. Today (Wednesday) Biden is scheduled to meet with Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as other Israeli leaders. The rest of the trip has suffered a major setback as the Arabs cancelled their meetings with Biden and have now snubbed him. Thus, all the trip may accomplish is to further delay the Israeli invasion.

The reason, of course, as the entire world now knows is that The Gaza Health Ministry, which is run directly by Hamas said at least 500 people were killed on Tuesday night in what it said was "an Israeli airstrike" on al-Ahli al-Arabi. Left wing media and even here on NT broadcast it just that way. Even though we all know that Hamas is NEVER to be trusted. Israel, on the other hand, took a bit of time to investigate:

"The Israel Defense Forces said it had reviewed multiple sources of information, including its intelligence systems, before determining the source of the rocket."

“It is clear that the IDF did not strike the hospital in Gaza,” it said in a statement that also said 450 rockets had fallen within Gaza since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel. “The hospital was hit as a result of a failed rocket launched by the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization.”

Israeli military says Palestinian rocket struck Gaza hospital where hundreds were reported killed - Jewish Telegraphic Agency (jta.org)

The video can be seen on X.

In the meantime, all of the middle east bought the obvious nonsense. Embassies around the world are under siege. An MSNBC show hosted by Nicolle Wallace was in a quandary when an Israeli guest told them that Israel does not target hospitals.  They didn't know who to believe and asked their guest if she had any proof, as if there was some moral equivalence between what Hamas says and what the Israeli government says. It was sad to see it here posted as truth on NT. While I am on the subject of lies, let me get something straight that occurred here yesterday.

Republican Senators have been asking for the $ 6 Billion that Joe Biden offered for hostages to be frozen. Some have argued that the request has been granted or that it is an old story since I submitted one from October 9th. Please look at the date of this story:

"More than a dozen senators led by Sens.  Jacky Rosen  (D-Nev.) and  Joni Ernst  (R-Iowa) are calling on the  Biden  administration to refreeze $6 billion in Iranian funds as the “official policy” of the U.S. so it will be harder to change the status of the assets at a later date."

14 senators demand ‘official policy’ freeze of $6B in Iranian funds | The Hill

And please note: They are not satisfied with the flimsy block Biden recently placed on the money:

Treasury Department official told  House Democrats Thursday that the administration will block Iran’s access to the $6 billion, which is now being held in Qatar. But a bipartisan group of senators want additional barriers to the money. 

“While we understand that there are reports of an agreement with Qatar to freeze $6 billion in Iranian assets, we urge you to make this decision official U.S. policy and continue your efforts to limit Iran’s ability to provide support to Hamas,” the 14 senators wrote in a Thursday letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

The signatories included several Democrats facing tough reelection races next year, including Sens. Joe Manchin (W.Va.), Bob Casey (Pa.), Jon Tester (Mont.) and Sherrod Brown (Ohio). 

14 senators demand ‘official policy’ freeze of $6B in Iranian funds | The Hill

Deleted for meta - Sandy

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    9 months ago

"The White House said the Jordan meeting would be rescheduled for a later date, citing the days of mourning for the hospital blast declared by Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas. Later, Biden spoke by telephone with Jordan’s King Abdullah II and Netanyahu, the White House said, without providing further details."

Joe Biden’s Middle East trip faces big problems even before it starts after a hospital blast leaves hundreds dead in Gaza | Fortune

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  author  Vic Eldred    9 months ago

18themorning-nl-biden-01-jumbo-v2.jpg

This was the comment from Joe Biden after viewing whatever the Israelis showed him:

"After Biden landed, he seemed to endorse Israel’s denial of responsibility. “Based on what I’ve seen, it appears as though it was done by the other team, not you,” he said. “But there’s a lot of people out there not sure.”

Biden’s Arrival in Israel - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

"The other team?"   What an ass.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    9 months ago

“Israel just bombed the Baptist Hospital killing 500 Palestinians (doctors, children, patients) just like that.

this is what happens when you refuse to facilitate a ceasefire & help de-escalate. Your war and destruction only approach has opened my eyes and many Palestinian Americans and Muslims Americans like me. We will remember where you stood.”  Rashida tlaib,

no doubt what team she plays for.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    9 months ago
The other team?"   What an ass.

Maybe he thinks he's at a football game? I did notice that Blinken had to physically "guide" Joe out of the room today, because (again) he didn't know which way to go.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Principal
2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    9 months ago
“Based on what I’ve seen

What have you seen Joey?  Did you to go to the hospital yourself?  I doubt it.  

done by the other team

Is he watching an NBA game?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  author  Vic Eldred    9 months ago

BREAKING: Congresswoman

is outraged over bombing of hospital in Gaza that massacred hundreds of people, writes, "Bombing a hospital is among the gravest of war crimes. The IDF reportedly blowing up one of the few places the injured and wounded can seek medical treatment and shelter during a war is horrific.

F8q6TvPXAAACKHI?format=jpg&name=small

"The president
needs to push for an immediate ceasefire to end this slaughter."

Simon Ateba (@simonateba) / X (twitter.com)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    9 months ago

Next post from her will be along the lines of this:

“Israel leveled a hospital, killing 500, and then rebuilt the hospital overnight and hid all the bodies. Truly, the cunning of the Jew knows no equal!”

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1    9 months ago

Lol...And people who want to believe such shit will eat it right up!

Here is what I believe:

F190723MIS11-1.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel’s prime minister, said “the barbaric terrorists in Gaza are the ones who attacked the hospital in Gaza,” not Israel.

Israeli prime minister says "barbaric terrorists in Gaza" attacked hospital, not the IDF (cnn.com)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.1    9 months ago

A parking lot outside the hospital was hit by a falling IJ missile, undoubtedly causing at least a few causalities.  Hamas saw it as an public relations opportunity, started lying and friendly American media and politicians ran with it.  Unsurprisingly, some of the most vocal shouters of “misinformation” as a weapon to silence Democratic Party critics were the ones who pushed the lie the fastest.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.2    9 months ago

Yup, that is for sure.

I waited for Bret Baier to interview an expert who said that about 30% of those homemade terrorist rockets fall short simply because they are not precise weapons. I also found out that the hit took place during the launching of Islamic Jihad's rockets or missiles. I wonder if the truth will make it to page 1?

In the meantime, our leader weighs in:

Joe Biden: “I asked the secretary of state when he and I were working in the Senate to write something for me and he said he wrote a line.. He said, 'It's not we lead, it's not just...' Well, I won't go into it, I'll wait 'til later, taking too much time”

Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) / X (twitter.com)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.3    9 months ago
I asked the secretary of state when he and I were working in the Senate to write something for me and he said he wrote a line.. He said, 'It's not we lead, it's not just...' Well, I won't go into it, I'll wait 'til later, taking too much time”

He's a walking caricature. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    9 months ago

I look forward to the Congresswoman amending her statement and condemning Hamas.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2    9 months ago

I hope you're not holding your breath waiting for her to do it!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  author  Vic Eldred    9 months ago

Biden is already on his way home. Trip = another failure

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    9 months ago

Yep not going to Jordan after all

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1    9 months ago

Now he is among the invisible.

Hallux
PhD Principal
5.1.2  Hallux  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1    9 months ago
Yep not going to Jordan after all

Going would have been a security nightmare for not only Jordan.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Hallux @5.1.2    9 months ago

And Israel wasn't?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.3    9 months ago
And Israel wasn't?

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6  Jasper2529    9 months ago

IDF releases audio of Hamas terrorists admitting they fired at Gaza hospital

The Israel Defense Forces released an audio recording Wednesday morning of what it said were two Islamic Jihad terrorists admitting responsibility for the   Gaza City hospital bombing   a day before that killed hundreds of people.

The clip, posted on X, is captioned “Islamic Jihad struck a Hospital in Gaza—the IDF did not. Listen to the terrorists as they realize this themselves.”

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7  Sean Treacy    9 months ago

Biden just gave another `100 million to Hamas to fund more terrorism.  It never ends.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Principal
7.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Sean Treacy @7    9 months ago

They'll make that money back when the people they evacuated repay the money it cost to evacuate them from a war zone.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.1    9 months ago

Lucky are the hundreds of Americans who've been evacuated by Ron DeSantis and Cory Mills free of charge.

This morning, I watched father/son interview. Dad's a US congressman. The son lived in Israel and contacted our DoS to arrange evacuation. It took the DoS FOUR DAYS to contact him to even ask where he was. By then, he'd already been safely back home in the USA for TWO DAYS, thanks to DeSantis and Mills. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.1.1    9 months ago

Another example of the failures and ineptitude of the Biden Administration.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8  Sean Treacy    9 months ago

Looks like an insurrection in process. I'm sure the FBI will track down every single person illegally protesting inside the rotunda and send them to jail for the next decade....

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Principal
8.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    9 months ago
send them to jail for the next decade....

It will take them a decade to doctor up the evidence again.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    9 months ago

I'm sure the FBI will track down every single person illegally protesting inside the rotunda and send them to jail for the next decade....

Left wing media called the hundreds of people outdoors and in the rotunda "protesters". It must be noted that they were "protesting" while our federal government was in session (House voting). Funny that none of them were "insurrectionists".

Rules for thee, but not for me?!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Principal
8.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    9 months ago
Looks like an insurrection in process

You mean like this:

Hundreds arrested after Pro-Palestinian demonstrators flood Cannon Rotunda, Capitol complex Hundreds were arrested Wednesday after pro-Palestinian protests broke out on   Capitol Hill,   with demonstrators flooding into the Cannon House Office Building and large crowds gathering with flags and signs around the Capitol complex.

The Cannon House Office Building holds several House Committee and congressional offices. By 2:30 p.m., its rotunda was full of protestors singing and chanting "ceasefire now" and "free Palestine."