╌>

Hamas senior official storms out of BBC interview after being pressed on civilian carnage inside Israel

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  9 months ago  •  32 comments

By:   ynet correspondents

Hamas senior official storms out of BBC interview after being pressed on civilian carnage inside Israel
They murdered a pregnant woman, they split open her belly and they stabbed the baby.

I researched it, and had heard a lot of these detail much earlier. But strangely. the only horrors of war we seem to hear about are Israeli bombings of Gaza. Most news coverage is "How could the Israelis bomb Gaza-- and for no reason!" 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

During an interview with BBC's Middle East correspondent Hugo Bachega, Ghazi Hamad, the deputy foreign minister of Hamas in Gaza, faced tough questions about the brutal killings of over 1,400 Israelis. In the interview, Hamad implied that there were no orders given to harm civilians when Hamas launched its invasion of Israel on October 7.

This invasion involved terrorists paragliding into the desert, surrounding the Nova music festival, and tragically taking the lives of 260 festivalgoers as they desperately tried to flee the carnage.

As Bachega pressed the Hamas official on how it's justifiable to murder families in their homes as they're sleeping, Hamad decided he had enough, removed the mic and stormed out, saying "I want to stop this interview."

Subsequently to Hamad's avoiding answering the question and his abrupt exit, former Israeli Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked appeared on BBC, and the anchor asked her if she managed to catch any of the Hamad interview. "I heard and I almost physically vomited, actually.

You know that those monsters had cameras on the helmets of the murderers. We have videos of all the atrocities that they committed. Everything is recorded. Some of your correspondents saw the videos," she said. Shaked went on to describe the horrors in vivid detail.

"And I'll just give you an example. They entered the home of a happy family. A father, mother and two little babies... kids. They handcuffed the mother, father and the kids. They tortured the mother and the father in front of the kids.

They took out their eyes and did horrible things and then they murdered the whole family. They decapitated children.

In one house, they murdered a pregnant woman, they split open her belly and they stabbed the baby.

They're monsters. They're worse than ISIS and they should be eliminated."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    9 months ago

If you read coverage of this in the politically correct mainstream media, you might be wondering why the Israelis want to eliminate Hamas. After all, if you read the news it seemed like just another conflict.

But as the actual facts come out it kinda put things into perspective. (If you livedin Israel-- would you be pressing for a ceasefire...and give Hamas time to regroup?

Would you strongly oppose Israeli military action against Hamas?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @1    9 months ago

They sliced open a pregnant woman and stabbed the baby?  They aren't human, they're monsters.  How can ANY decent human being protest in favour of them?

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    9 months ago

As Bachega pressed the Hamas official on how it's justifiable to murder families in their homes as they're sleeping, Hamad decided he had enough, removed the mic and stormed out, saying "I want to stop this interview."

Why? If his cause is just-- and his method aacceptable-- what he is afraid of?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @2    9 months ago

He thought that what was said and going to be said would expose him and his people to be the inhuman viscous animals that they are.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    9 months ago
He thought that what was said and going to be said would expose him and his people to be the inhuman viscous animals that they are.

Its interesting why he agreed to the interview in the first place. But actually the BBC has had a strong anti-Israel bias for some time-- so he may have though they wouldn't ask any challenging questions. 

In fact that was alluded to briefly in the article:

In what seems like the slightest of signs that the BBC has decided to veer away from its near-constant anti-Israeli narrative, it conducted an interview with Hamas senior official Ghazi Hamad, in which he was pressed on how Hamas justifies the indiscriminate murder of Israeli civilians

shona1
Professor Quiet
2.1.2  shona1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    9 months ago

Even Buzz...Animals don't do that to one another..but know what you mean..

They are sub human and need to be eradicated from this earth along with ISIS and anything else along those lines...

Not sure how I came across it, was on Google..an Israeli man mid 40s was on the ground shot in the stomach and still alive...the Hamas maggot picked up a garden hoe and began trying to decapitate the guy..no idea where this came from and I blocked the site..

One of our news reporters was at the conference where Israel showed the film footage of the atrocities committed by Hamas..he mentioned the man being decapitated by a garden hoe...he said he was physically sick and that was one of the least horrific images...

Bombs away...🇦🇺🇮🇱

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  shona1 @2.1.2    9 months ago
One of our news reporters was at the conference where Israel showed the film footage of the atrocities committed by Hamas..he mentioned the man being decapitated by a garden hoe...he said he was physically sick and that was one of the least horrific images...

Yet most what we see in the media portrays Israel as an evil villain, and the cause of all the problems.

And think about those huge "FREE PALESTINE" demonstrations in streets around the world.

And college campuses.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @2.1.2    9 months ago

I recall seeing that garden hoe story as well. Probably, though, we've been protected from seeing the REALLY bad ones - slicing off the heads of babies was bad enough for me.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Kavika   replied to  Krishna @2.1.3    9 months ago

I saw that as well and it was a worker from Thailand that was decapitated. Hamas killed all 13 Thai workers. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
2.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Kavika @2.1.5    9 months ago

I read that a total of 32 Thai's were killed and 18 held as hostages.  These Thai's were in Israel to work and send money home.  They have nothing to do with the plight of Palestinians.  I guess the the terrorists couldn't help themselves when their killing started.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    9 months ago

You know that those monsters had cameras on the helmets of the murderers. We have videos of all the atrocities that they committed. Everything is recorded. Some of your correspondents saw the videos," she said.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3    9 months ago

Maybe so, but then the BBC has not been known to be pro Israel anyway, just the same as most media. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    9 months ago
Maybe so, but then the BBC has not been known to be pro Israel anyway, just the same as most media.

Maybe worse...

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @3    9 months ago
You know that those monsters had cameras on the helmets of the murderers. We have videos of all the atrocities that they committed. Everything is recorded. Some of your correspondents saw the videos," she said.

Most of the coverage worldwide has been so anti-Israel, some even anti-Semitic that most coverage didn't really go into much detail about how horrible these atrocities were. And if told, the atrocities were so horrible many wouldn't have believed them.

So a few videos were shown to a group of reporters to get them to see what really happened.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @3.2    9 months ago

jrSmiley_113_smiley_image.png BTW  if anyone would like people in their family, friends, co-workers, etc-- to know what actually happened, please send a copy of this article or a link to them. Its important people know!

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.2.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Krishna @3.2    9 months ago

The left in the US, especially left leaning media and universities have really been showing their asses on this. But is has shown a light on pervasive antisemitism is across the political spectrum. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5  TᵢG    9 months ago

Yeah, you miserable piece of shit, what did you think you were going to be asked?

shona1
Professor Quiet
6  shona1    9 months ago

Arvo...the truth hurts!!..

You can fool all people some of the time..

And some people all the time..

But you can never fool all people all the time..

No different to what the Nazis did in WW2..

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  shona1 @6    9 months ago

But you can never fool all people all the time..

So far a lot of FREE FREE PALESTINE demonstrators have been easily fooled-- and refuse to have their views challenged.

No different to what the Nazis did in WW2..

BTW many people today might not be aware of this, but before WWII most Americans wanted to remain neutral. And there were large groups sympathetic to the Nazis-- in fact they actually had large rallies in Madison Square garden in NYC >

shona1
Professor Quiet
6.1.1  shona1  replied to  Krishna @6.1    9 months ago

True but that certainly changed after Pearl Harbour...

We were in it from the start as Mother England was under attack and us with British heritage answered her call as did New Zealand..

Heck we couldn't have been further away, but we went anyway...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @6.1.1    9 months ago
"We were in it from the start as Mother England was under attack and us with British heritage answered her call as did New Zealand.."

And Canada.  I lost a cousin who was a navigator in a bomber that was shot down over Germany.  All of my uncles and cousins who I knew served in the Canadian forces back then.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @6    9 months ago
"No different to what the Nazis did in WW2.."

Other than some of the medical experiments the Nazis carried out on the Jews, like cutting off their balls, and some other lovely operations and physical and mental tortures, all they really did to Jews was shoot them, hang them, gas them, burn them to death and bury them alive, but even that doesn't compare to what Hamas did on October 7.  Hamas really deserves a page in the Guinness Book of Records for what they did on October 7.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6.2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.2    9 months ago

Even the Vikings would probably say it was a bit much.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.2    9 months ago
Hamas really deserves a page in the Guinness Book of Records for what they did on October 7.  

Well they did get pages in a newspaper (scroll down this page for more details):

"I heard and I almost physically vomited, actually. You know that those monsters had cameras on the helmets of the murderers. We have videos of all the atrocities that they committed. Everything is recorded. Some of your correspondents saw the videos," she said.

Shaked went on to describe the horrors in vivid detail. "And I'll just give you an example. They entered the home of a happy family. A father, mother and two little babies... kids. They handcuffed the mother, father and the kids. They tortured the mother and the father in front of the kids. They took out their eyes and did horrible things and then they murdered the whole family.

They decapitated children. In one house, they murdered a pregnant woman, they split open her belly and they stabbed the baby. They're monsters. They're worse than ISIS and they should be eliminated."

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.2    9 months ago
  Hamas really deserves a page in the Guinness Book of Records for what they did on October 7.  

They really did a good job of fulfilling their goals then. What should we do?

I know-- let's give them a state!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.2.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @6.2.2    9 months ago

At first I called Hamas animals, but shona set me straight, telling me that animals don't do to each other what Hamas had done, so Shaked is quite right, Hamas are monsters, monsters that make Frankenstein's creation nothing but a meek little kitten in comparison. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.2.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @6.2.3    9 months ago
"I know-- let's give them a state!"

They'd probably refuse it like they did multiple times before.  At least they're smart enough to know that if they accepted one they would lose all that UNRWA money and donations from bleeding heart nations - life is so much easier when others support you. 

But we could offer them Antarctica.

shona1
Professor Quiet
6.2.6  shona1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.2.5    9 months ago

Evening..ahhh nope...the Artic would be better...they have polar bears up there..😁

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.2.7  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @6.2.6    9 months ago

Well I was concerned that some nations have facilities up there for scientific purposes.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     9 months ago

There were interviews on CNN with Jake Tapper interviewing Israeli EMTs who were first on the scene. They described in detail the horrors that they saw. Jake Tapper could barely hold it together. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Kavika @7    9 months ago

What I have heard is sickening to the point where I don’t want to actually see the images and ive seen some pretty nasty shit over the last couple years.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8  Thrawn 31    9 months ago

Honestly, video footage and pictures of the carnage wrought in Israel by Hamas need to be plastered all over the media. 

Anyone who could still side with them has a moral compass so fucked up id be surprised if they could navigate out their front door. Hamas is responsible for every single death that has resulted from this, every Israeli and every Palestinian.

I read somewhere recently where someone asked if people would be defending Israel if they had hiked Gaza city in response. My only answer was “thank you for highlighting the difference between the two sides, one probably could wipe the other out but has not and will not whereas the other would do it without a second thought.”