╌>

Hamas burned Jewish baby in an oven, says Israeli first responder | World News

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  drakkonis  •  6 months ago  •  8 comments

By:   Palestinian Hamas (The Christian Post)

Hamas burned Jewish baby in an oven, says Israeli first responder | World News
In their Oct. 7 massacre of civilians in Israel, Hamas terrorists burned a baby alive in an oven, said first responder Eli Beer, whose accounts of the horrors he discovered were met with mockery and jokes.

How can anyone demand Israel stop? They are doing what they can to limit civilian deaths but the civilians don't listen. But, but, but they can't leave! Yet, 80,000 of them managed to do so after Israel started attacking Gaza city. They could have done it before. They didn't, so their deaths are on their own head. I don't like it. It doesn't make me happy to say it. It's just the cold, hard facts. Hamas and those responsible for them need to be ended. 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

'We didn't know which head belongs to which kid'

By Samantha Kamman, Christian Post Reporter A man checks the interior of a house damaged in the October 7 attack by Palestinian Hamas terrorists on kibbutz Beeri near the border with Gaza, on October 14, 2023. Thousands of people, both Israeli and Palestinians have died since October 7, 2023, after Hamas militants massacred Israeli civilians in a surprise attack leading Israel to declare war on Hamas in the Gaza Strip enclave on October 8. | THOMAS COEX/AFP via Getty Images

In their Oct. 7 massacre of civilians in Israel, Hamas terrorists burned a baby alive in an oven, said first responder Eli Beer, whose accounts of the horrors he discovered were met with mockery and jokes on social media.

Beer is a paramedic and the founder of the medical volunteer organization United Hatzalah, which has been treating victims in southern Israel since the Israel-Hamas war began following the terrorist group's massacre. Hamas' assault resulted in the deaths of over 1,400 people, the majority of them civilians.

During a speech at the Republican Jewish Coalition's annual Leaders Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Saturday, Beer said he saw children of Holocaust survivors murdered in a Holocaust in Israel, revealing that he was driven to tears by the savagery he witnessed.

The paramedic said he saw a dead baby that had been burned inside an oven by Hamas. He also described seeing a woman who was four months pregnant when Hamas severed her stomach to rip her baby out of her womb and then stabbed the child before killing the woman in front of her family.

"These are not regular enemies," he said about Hamas. "These are not regular situations. I saw little kids who were beheaded. We didn't know which head belongs to which kid."

These accounts were mocked on social media.

After New York Sun reporter Dovid Efune shared in an X post what Beer said about the baby found dead in an oven, Gaza-based professor Refaat Alareer mocked the murder by asking, "With or without baking powder?" in a reply tweet.

In a follow-up X post on Monday, Alareer wrote, "New Zionist propaganda just dropped," in reference to Beer's testimony.

"Hamas put l'il Jews in ovens," the professor wrote. "What's next?! Hamas ate the Jews?!"

Alareer lauded on social media that his work was published by The New York Times in 2021 in a guest essay titled "My Child Asks, 'Can Israel Destroy Our Building if the Power Is Out?'" That same year, the outlet profiled Alareer, portraying him as someone who "rages" against Israel online but shares the works of their poets in class.

The NY Times updated its coverage of the professor a month later after watching a 2019 video of Alareer calling a poem by the Israeli poet Yehuda Amichai "horrible" and "dangerous" for presenting Israel as "innocent."

The professor claimed that his "ultimate goal" is to showcase the parallels between Palestinians and Jews. He also accused Israel of using it as "a tool of colonialism and oppression."

Following Hamas' attacks in Israel, multiple reports have surfaced detailing the atrocities committed by Hamas terrorists against Israeli civilians. Earlier this month, Israeli security agencies released footage of the interrogations of seven Hamas terrorists following the Oct. 7 attacks.

In one of the videos, a Hamas militant captured during an assault on Kibbutz Alumim said their orders were to enter each home and kill everyone, including the women and children. He also said he was granted permission to rape a girl's corpse.

Another terrorist said they were each promised $10,000 and an apartment as a reward for taking hostages back to Gaza. During the attack against Israel, Hamas abducted around 230 people.

As The Times of Israel reported last week, the Israeli government showed around 43 minutes of footage of Hamas' assault against Israel for 200 members of the foreign press. One set of videos showed Hamas terrorists dressed in IDF uniforms stopping cars and shooting the passengers inside, while another showed a terrorist attempting to decapitate a man writhing on the ground.

Israel's government also presented U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken with images of children and civilians killed by Hamas when he visited Tel Aviv shortly after the attack. Speaking with the press at a Jerusalem hotel, Blinken described the images as "depravity in the worst imaginable way."

"It's hard to find the right words," he said. "It's beyond what anyone would ever want to imagine, much less actually see and, God forbid, experience."

"A baby, an infant, riddled with bullets. Soldiers beheaded. Young people burned alive in their cars or in their hideaway rooms."

Samantha Kamman is a reporter for The Christian Post. She can be reached at: samantha.kamman@christianpost.com. Follow her on Twitter: @Samantha_Kamman

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Drakkonis    6 months ago

Just unbelievable. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Drakkonis @1    6 months ago

To me what is even more unbelievable, is the joy expressed as the went on this killing rampage.  In one video, Israeli children are screaming over the bodies of their parents gunned down in front of them as the terrorist helps himself to a coke a enjoys it along with the screaming.

CB
Professor Principal
2  CB    6 months ago
It's just the cold, hard facts.

The cold, hard fact is babies are being killed by men on both sides who consider themselves "holy" - since they live in the "Holy Land."  I have a question for anybody who thinks s/he can answer it: If these two people are of God, why can't God divinely judge between them and end this macabre fighting with a decision?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3  Ed-NavDoc    6 months ago

As far as the pathetic Hamas/Palestinian supporters and the leftist liberal media that believes Hamas are a bunch of innocent misunderstood freedom fighting choirboys instead of the ruthless and barbaric neolithic savages hiding behind religion that they truly are, I hope they rot in whatever part the deepest depths of Hell reserved for monsters like them.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3    6 months ago

Gazans went to their streets on 7 Oct to celebrate, dance, chant, pass out sweets and kick and stomp Israeli corpses.

Do they know how to party or what.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1    6 months ago
Gazans went to their streets on 7 Oct to celebrate, dance, chant, pass out sweets and kick and stomp Israeli corpses.

That must be the innocent Palestinians we keep hearing about.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
4  Drinker of the Wry    6 months ago

The wave of antisemitism that has been swelling across the US and Europe is a reminder of why Jews needed a homeland if the world was serious about never again.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5  Buzz of the Orient    6 months ago

I thought it was the cruelest, most deprived thing I had ever seen in my life when I watched the movie Fatal Attraction and saw Glen Close put a live pet rabbit into a microwave oven.  When in the movie Sleepless in Seattle Sam Baldwin (Tom Hanks) asks his son Jonah if he ever watched Fatal Attraction, he continued by saying "It scared the shit out of me.  It scared the shit out of every man in America" I  agreed with his sentiment because even I agreed with him - but that microwave scene PALES with what Hamas did to FAR exceed the horror of even that.