╌>

All-woman Israeli Tank Crew Killed 50 Terrorists Over 17 Hours of Combat on October 7

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  10 months ago  •  12 comments

By:   ALL ISRAEL NEWS,

All-woman Israeli Tank Crew Killed 50 Terrorists Over 17 Hours of Combat on October 7

Photo: 

2017: IDF certifies first ever female tank operators

13 women finish combat training to become IDF's newest and first ever female tank operators, who will begin a four-month trial deployment as a newly formed force set to secure Israel's southern border.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Video: During October 7 terror attack.  First Female IDF armored crews fight Hamas terrorists and saved the kibbutz 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    10 months ago

(Video):  During October 7 terror attack.  First All-Female IDF armored crew fight Hamas terrorists and saved the kibbutz 

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    10 months ago

Watching the video I was amazed at how effective they were.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3  Drinker of the Wry    10 months ago

In 2019, Israel had a 2 year pilot effort to determine if woman could crew tanks.  After going through the same training some woman passed but the IDF decided not to assign woman to armor companies.  In 2021, the ran a larger pilot and in July 2022, assigned this female company to a mixed gender BN of armor and infantry companies. 

The 7 Oct battle should have ended the debate.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
4  1stwarrior    10 months ago

Some day, folks will learn that you don't futch with Israeli women - in any way.

They'll love you for eternity, but will kill you in an instant.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  1stwarrior @4    10 months ago
Some day, folks will learn that you don't futch with Israeli women - in any way. They'll love you for eternity, but will kill you in an instant.

They must not watch NCIS's Ziva David.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  1stwarrior @4    10 months ago
Some day, folks will learn that you don't futch with Israeli women - in any way. They'll love you for eternity, but will kill you in an instant.

Native born Israelis (of both sexes) are called "Sabras":

A sabra is a modern Hebrew term that defines any Jew born in Israel.  Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Israelis have used the word to refer to a Jew born anywhere in the Land of Israel.[1][2]

The term alludes to a tenacious, thorny desert plant, known in English as prickly pear, with a thick skin that conceals a sweet, softer interior. The cactus is compared to Israeli Jews, who are supposedly tough on the outside, but delicate and sweet on the inside.[3]

I first came across the "Prickly Pear" cactus in Mexico. I wanted to eat the fruit, but the spines were scary. A native Mexican showed me how to handle it.

The insides of the fruit were sweet and delicious.

Like the fruit, Israeli "Sabras" can be very tough on the outside, but generally soft on the inside.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @4.2    10 months ago

I had Israeli clients, and one was a woman sabra who was built like a fireplug.  We used to call her the tank driver.  But then, as for Israeli women, there's also Gal Gadot who actually IS a WonderWoman.. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5  Sparty On    10 months ago

Contrary to what you read from some here on NTers ….. this is how to truly “get some.”

Outstanding Soldiers, simply outstanding!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    10 months ago

One good thing about this is that the 50 terrorists who enjoyed raping and gouging the eyes out of Jewish teenagers and baking Jewish infants alive will NOT get the 72 virgins they were promised because they were killed by women.  I'm not surprised that the horrors that those depraved monsters committed are ignored... but those JOOZ!!!

shona1
Professor Quiet
7  shona1    10 months ago

Girl power at its finest..

Right place, at the right time and had the right solution...

🇭🇲🇮🇱

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     10 months ago

That performance put an exclamation point on the ''end of debate''.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
8.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Kavika @8    10 months ago

Absolutely.