╌>

Biden's controversial comments about Israel

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  4 months ago  •  31 comments

Biden's controversial comments about Israel
"I understand their passion," Biden said. "And I've been quietly working, I've been quietly working with the Israeli government to get them to reduce and significantly get out of Gaza using all that I can to do that. I understand the passion."

Biden has done it again. He is once again bowing to the far left of the democrat party. That seems to be the tail that wags the dog. This is what almost went unnoticed the other day when Biden was in South Carolina pandering to blacks:

"I understand their passion," Biden said. "And I've been quietly working, I've been quietly working with the Israeli government to get them to reduce and significantly get out of Gaza using all that I can to do that. I understand the passion."

Biden draws sharp reaction for saying he's 'quietly working' to get Israel out of Gaza (msn.com)

Oh yes, Joe understands their passion or is it antisemitism?

His disreputable Secretary of State is off making deals with the Palestinians for future control of Gaza and a return to the failed policy of a two-state solution:

T EL AVIV, Israel (AP) — Secretary of State Antony Blinken spoke to President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday about reforming the Palestinian self-rule government, as part of U.S. efforts to rally the region behind postwar plans for Gaza that also include concrete steps toward a Palestinian state.

Blinken says he has secured commitments from multiple countries in the region to assist with rebuilding and governing Gaza after Israel's war against Hamas, and that wider Israeli-Arab normalization is still possible, but only if there is "a pathway to a Palestinian state."

In their meeting Wednesday in the West Bank city of Ramallah, Blinken told Abbas that the U.S. supports “tangible steps towards the creation of a Palestinian state," according to State Department spokesman Matthew Miller. He said the two discussed administrative reform.

Blinken seeks Palestinian governance reform for postwar Gaza as deadly Israeli strikes continue (msn.com)

I guess the man behind the curtain hasn't heard:

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” ~ Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Professor Buzzkill

In the meantime:

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    4 months ago

Good morning

OIP.rWjVxjAw0rYj-vWr4ZcqegHaE8?w=277&h=185&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.7

The Senate is supposedly working on a deal to secure the southern border in order to unlock Biden's foreign aid to Ukraine and Israel. If they actually agree to something there is doubt that democrats will live up to the bargain.

At last night's town hall in Iowa, Ron DeSantis predicted that he would do well there. Nikki Haley had her town hall the previous night and the big fish will have his town hall tonight.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  author  Vic Eldred    4 months ago

Today in 1776, Thomas Paine anonymously published a pamphlet called “Common Sense.”

GDfGaCsXAAAj12d?format=jpg&name=small

I believe he wrote it in defense of those the king called "insurrectionists."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    4 months ago

I looked at that article with the headline 

Biden draws sharp reaction for saying he's 'quietly working' to get Israel out of Gaza

and as an accurate headline it is a joke. It is true there is "sharp criticism" in the article , and that is all there is, but all of the named "criticizers" are right wing pundits. It is totally misleading to say that Biden is being criticized on "social media" when all the examples were biased against Biden before he even opened his mouth. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 months ago

That is why I included Blinken's trip and his words as well. Let's face it John, it is all in the open now, just like the border. Did you read the New York Times this morning? The Times is right out there admitting that the border is wide open and that is what most democrats want. 

I guess that is the beauty of having complete power. You get to admit what you are doing and give the rest of the country the finger.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    4 months ago

Every time you get caught posting something that is wrong, or dumb, you change the subject. 

The Times is right out there admitting that the border is wide open and that is what most democrats want. 

is not the subject of the Fox News article you linked. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    4 months ago

But John, I'm right. Biden did say that. You have the link and Blinken is actually doing it. You have that link as well.

Oh, I see, you are arguing that it isn't controversial. Is that your argument?

So, as long as the left is ok with it, there is no controversy?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    4 months ago
 the democrat party

Calling the Democratic Party the "democrat party" is the same thing as if we called the Republican Party "the Republic Party". 

It is stupid, intended to be dismissive, and dishonest in that the people who use it should or do know better. 

Just use the correct names and you wont look foolish on the topic. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @4    4 months ago

It is torturing the language, but there is no way that the democrats are democratic.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1    4 months ago
there is no way that the democrats are democratic.
dem·o·crat
NOUN
an advocate or supporter of democracy:
"as a democrat, I accepted the outcome of the referendum"
You make it too easy. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    4 months ago

In other words, it is a misnomer. Joe Biden and those pulling the strings are autocrats, not "democrats."

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.2    4 months ago

We can always waste a day debating words and meanings.

SMMFH

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1.4  Snuffy  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.3    4 months ago

Don't you mean another day?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.4    4 months ago

Days, weeks, months.

George
Junior Expert
4.2  George  replied to  JohnRussell @4    4 months ago

The party of slavery or the party of Jim Crow are both accurate, how about we use those instead. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  George @4.2    4 months ago

If you insist on looking stupid go right ahead. 

George
Junior Expert
4.2.2  George  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    4 months ago

I will leave that up to you

charger 383
Professor Silent
4.2.3  charger 383  replied to  George @4.2.2    4 months ago

4.2.1 was responded to by member addresses so it stands, Charger

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5  Jeremy Retired in NC    4 months ago

Like how he horrendously got the US out of Afghanistan?  Fuck I hope not.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken spoke to President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday about reforming the Palestinian self-rule government, as part of U.S. efforts to rally the region behind postwar plans for Gaza that also include concrete steps toward a Palestinian state.

So Traitor Joe's administration is now negotiating with terrorists.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1  Ronin2  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5    4 months ago

Abbas is not a terrorist. The PA has renounced terrorism long ago.

It is the lap dog of the US/Israel- receiving funding from both. It is corrupt as all get out. The money never seems to reach the Palestinians they preside over; and they do nothing to improve their lives. They do nothing to stop the Israeli settlers nor IDF from killing or harassing their people; and stealing their property/land in the West Bank.

They, or through Israel, have their political opponents imprisoned. They haven't had a free/open election since 2006- the same year they narrowly lost Gaza to Hamas- and the PA there were killed off shortly thereafter.

Not all Palestinians are terrorists- despite what Israeli propaganda claims.

Don't worry, Brandon's and Blinken's efforts will be as worthless as Carter's, Clinton's, Bush Jr's, and any other US president that actually expects both sides to come to a mutual agreement. Israel will never concede the land it has taken in East Jerusalem and the West Bank. They will never concede Palestinians the right to their own air space, borders, water rights, or ports. They will never allow a land bridge connecting the West Bank and Gaza.

The Palestinians for their part- will never accept any of the Israeli settlements remaining; or give up the "Right of return" for all Palestinians living abroad (especially those that have lived for generations in refugee camps); nor will they accept Israeli control over Islamic Holy sites; and they will never trust the US to be a fair/impartial negotiator. Not with the billions in financial aid and military weapons/support Israel receives from the US every year. Every last tank, rifle, plane, ship, missile, bomb, shell, etc being used against the Palestinians should have a "Paid for by the US taxpayer, and approved for use by the US government" stamped on it.

It is telling Bibi doesn't want the PA to take control of Gaza once their military action their ends. Seems Bibi hates the PA (of course the same goes for all Palestinians). He would rather install some form of Israeli puppet government in Gaza. Gazans won't accept the PA; nor will they accept any Israeli puppet. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    4 months ago

Very soon, today:

IBcRj1nb?format=jpg&name=small

The Mayorkas impeachment hearing

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  author  Vic Eldred    4 months ago

I wouldn't want to forget,

this is why I lost hope for humanity:

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    4 months ago

Well, we do live in a degraded country and this is just proof!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8  author  Vic Eldred    4 months ago

GDW6CgtXUAA4wG2?format=jpg&name=small

It would be so easy, but after all they did to the country, do we really want a moderate?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @8    4 months ago

True. Extremist MAGA is much more appealing to the average Trump supporter. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1    4 months ago

A moderate Establishment Republican is so much more appealing to Democrats. The BS Democrats have put this country through for the last 8 years and counting will be swept under the rug and forgotten. No more investigations into the Brandon criminal family. No holding Mayorkas, Garland, Wrey, and the rest of the Brandon Administration accountable for abusing their power to go after their political opponents. 

It will be back to business as usual of both sides screwing the American people over evenly. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  author  Vic Eldred    4 months ago

Ray Epps sentenced:

One year probation
500 dollar fine
100 hours of community service
ZERO jail time.

GDbrghGW4AEX_m_?format=jpg&name=small

This is what is known as a purposeful conviction.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    4 months ago

Conspiracy nuts ruined man's life.   Isn't that enough?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
9.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1    4 months ago

Try again.

The man was caught on video multiple times attempting to incite a riot. I won't pull the leftist mantra that he was trying to incite an insurrection (Though I should with all the left's blather about Trump and insurrection- who said far less inflammatory things)- which would carry a far heftier criminal penalty. 

https://code.dccouncil.gov/us/dc/council/code/sections/22-1322#:~:text=(c)%20Whoever%20willfully%20incites%20or,22%2D3571.01%2C%20or%20both.

(a)   A riot in the District of Columbia is a public disturbance involving an assemblage of 5 or more persons which by tumultuous and violent conduct or the threat thereof creates grave danger of damage or injury to property or persons.

(b)   Whoever willfully engages in a riot in the District of Columbia shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 180 days or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in   § 22-3571.01 , or both.

(c)   Whoever willfully incites or urges other persons to engage in a riot shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 180 days or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in   § 22-3571.01 , or both.

(d)  If in the course and as a result of a riot a person suffers serious bodily harm or there is property damage in excess of $5,000, every person who willfully incited or urged others to engage in the riot shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 10 years or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in  § 22-3571.01 , or both.

I bolded the part that should have applied to Ray Epps.

His sentence was a complete and utter joke as compared to the far harsher sentences others received for doing far, far, less.

Why don't you start a GoFundMe for Epps to pay his miniscule $500 fine if you are so upset?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1    4 months ago

Are you saying that he was prosecuted to prove a point?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
9.2  Ronin2  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    4 months ago

He received the Hunter Biden treatment from the DOJ.

Hope those that suffered far harsher sentences sue him into oblivion in civil court.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
10  Drinker of the Wry    4 months ago

I’ve been shocked by the number of critical, anonymous letters from staffers within the White House, the State Department and the Biden campaign on Israel and other controversial topics.  I can’t remember seeing that before.