╌>

What life was like in Gaza Before the Israeli Occupation ended?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  9 months ago  •  10 comments

By:   Al Jazeera TV

What life was like in Gaza Before the Israeli Occupation ended?
Turkish TV Shows Abundance Of Food And Supplies In Gaza (May 24, 2018)

On October 7th, Hamas brutally broke the existing Ceasefire with Israel. They gang raped Israeli women, beheaded people, burnt babies alive in ovens. The terrorists wore Go-Pros so they could use the videos of their barbarism. In addition, they concurrently fired massive barrages of deadly rockets at israeli civilian areas.

Not surprisingly, Israel decided to fight back.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Turkish TV Shows Abundance Of Food And Supplies In Gaza (May 24, 2018)

New from Turkish TV: another example of the plentiful side of Gaza that the western media won t show us. This was broadcast on Turkish Channel TRT on May 24, 2018. See also from Al-Jazeera Arabic: 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    9 months ago

Turkish TV: another example of the plentiful side of Gaza that the western media won t show us. This was broadcast on Turkish Channel TRT on May 24, 2018. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    9 months ago

Important (recent) related article:

Evidence points to systematic use of rape and sexual violence by Hamas in 7 October attacks. Guardian aware of sexual assaults for which multiple corroborating pieces of evidence exist
      • Warning: contains graphic descriptions

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    9 months ago

The good life of the Gazan people before Hamas decided that killing Jews was more important than the peaceful and comfortable life of the citizens.

gaza_luxury_hotel.jpg

30738ea4-b91b-4bc9-9193-a03271dc493b.JPG

R-C.5a5b7bea3cefd04e1a1e9efa2bd2f299?rik=IZJAt9hJf7txKQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.johntyrrell.co.uk%2fword%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2014%2f08%2f10612555_1480579248864478_6964021035023799688_n.jpg&ehk=jdX32xxHoHwIS2ewP%2bPzEbsJHOO5oR0K9Wb5FJf1t9M%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

R-C.740621dc78cffbbbc913e0599892ad62?rik=kNMZmA8hvT6yhA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fgopalestine.org%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2017%2f10%2fonline-shop-2.jpg&ehk=Og0B9uh9i8lu2HUbxJrpK1A9u7PCtKCUTpJbppSeiR4%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

idf_blog.jpg?itok=onSREYHg

RTR2QXBF.jpg?h=f7822858&itok=QXFgHdyS

R-C.28213c02782f0e35dbb810d4e73a4f12?rik=pN8FOpeFhS%2bvRA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.think-israel.org%2fjul10pix%2fgross14.jpg&ehk=qF%2bAQEXHDAzzYy7k9fjfTm91%2fHrYBaCAUnb9T7J2mWw%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

But FUCK peace and comfort, because, after all, the Koran tells them to kill the Jews, and Muslims are told on their MEMRI web site that "The Day of Judgement" will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, so that is SO much more important.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    9 months ago
The good life of the Gazan people before Hamas decided that killing Jews was more important than the peaceful and comfortable life of the citizens.

Buzz are you familiar with the American singer Pharrel Willians? He had a hit song "Happy". Then people from many countries worldwide made videos to the accompanyment of the song-- people dancing to the song mainly in front of typical scenes from their country.

Here's the one from Gaza (Perhaps you can see Pharrel Williams' videos on a Chinese video site)?

"GAZA HAPPY" (Youtube):

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3.1    9 months ago

Yes, I do have a lot of Pharell Williams videos on bilibili and Youku but although they are entitled "Happy" ones, they aren't specific as to what country and I really don't have the patience to play through all of them to find one specific to Gaza.  

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.1    9 months ago
I really don't have the patience to play through all of them to find one specific to Gaza.

Well its not important, don't worry about it. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
4  seeder  Krishna    9 months ago

I wonder if some of these photos were taken when Gaza was occupied by Israel?

I had been to the Middle East a few times-- also to Morocco, But never to Egypt. On one of my trips I decided to go to Egypt -- flying to Cairo with a brief stopover in Shar-El_Sheikh.

Someone suggested that on the way back instead of flying I travel by bus-- from Cairo to Tel Aviv. First going north from Cairo to the Mediterranean coast, then East along the coast to Gaza's Southern border (with Egypt) through Gaza, then along the coast to Tel Aviv! 

Mainly there were some interesting touristsites  in Gaza. It sounded fascinating-- I got some tourist brochures. But it was a long trip, a lot of it through desert. So I decided not too do it.

The point of all this-- I was assured it was totally safe. And Gaza was peaceful--- it was during the Israeli occupation of Gaza, and the settlers built settlements which provided good jobs for the Gazans. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5  Buzz of the Orient    9 months ago

The images are from Microsoft Bing Images for "Gaza before war" so some could be when Israelis still lived there.  In any event, if Hamas had never attacked Israel at any time, that is what Gaza would be like, or even better, today. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5    9 months ago
The images are from Microsoft Bing Images for "Gaza before war" so some could be when Israelis still lived there. 

I;m pretty sure it was from the period of the Israeli occupation, Life in Gaza was pretty good-- the Israelis built a lot of things and IIRC most Gazans were employed and had a decent standard of living.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5    9 months ago

And before the Gazans proved that they could not be trusted to be peaceful in Israel, they were permitted to work in Israel at jobs that paid them more than Gazan ones, and if they had serious medical conditions that Gazan hospitals could not deal with they were allowed to be treated in Israeli hospitals.  But then it was more important to kill as many Jews as possible in order to totally fuck up their lives, and now the rest of the bleeding heart world will march and demonstrate in support of the barbarians, and instead of improving their own lives and infrastructure to be better for themselves, direct their money to put those humpty dumpties back together again so they can kill more Jews when they get the chance. 

There can be no doubt who MY sympathies are with.