╌>

"Well, SUCK My Crayon. Donnie is getting his ARSE KICKED"

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  2 months ago  •  11 comments

"Well, SUCK My Crayon. Donnie is getting his ARSE KICKED"
If you like SHAT, then you will lick this...er..."like" this! - Jonathan Livingston Lipschitz

Fellow NEWSTAKERS.COMMIES, this is the "down in the dirt", Jonathan Livingston Lipschitz, coming to you, "LIVE" from INSIDE URANUS!

You know, that scratchy, itchy feeling you get,  that ain't HEMORRHOIDS, that is our, "POTTY-CAST," coming to you "LIVE" from INSIDE:
U R A N U S!

Friends, High School Dropouts, and Fellow Dumb-Bell:

Do you know what's got my panties in a knot?

It's that smelly, "Dirty Diaper Donnie", aka, the Orange Babbling Buffoon, who wants to take another bite of the POISONOUS
POTUS Apple, sell the cord to his tobacco-chewing, stupid arse, dumb-bell followers for extravagant fees, and pocket all the money, then skip to Russia.

Trump is a very good skipper.

Trimp's mission, fellow fiends, is to tear SHAT Down, and that includes, all of "Mur-ree-KKK-!

Trump, the known compulsive "LIAR, and Lard Arse, EXTRAORDINAIRE", claims he will then
build it up because he is a great builder!

"The GREATEST BUILDER, since GOD. Maybe even greater than GOD!"
Well, my Beloved, Estranged Fellow Lipocytes, do you want all your hard earned SHAT torn down? Just to satiate, that "INSANE, Incomprehensive, leader of MAGALOONS?

I think KNOTS!

"Dirty Diaper Donnie", will, NO doubt go down in history as the "WORST POSTUS in the Anals of Mureekkka"!

I am talking, Anal. Real ANAL, not that lay on your back and kick your hairy legs in the air. No, sir-re-bob, Bobby. I am talking about the real thing. 

Have you heard about Donnie's latest SCAM?
DJT is so poor, he is now selling his autographed diapers for $300 per. For an additional $300, Donnie will have them framed and placed behind bullet-proof glass for its, and your protection from HATERIOTS! And, of course, the SERIAL CON MAN, only charges another $300 for shipping and handling. !With taxes, stamp, wrapping paper, it come to a total of $1000.00

My cohort, me, myself & eye, say "FUGAZY T-Rump Bone Spur"! Folks, we must stop being stupid, to STOP STUPID.
I am convinced that the best way to do that is to:

STOP VOTING FOR STUPID PEOPLE!

Vote Blue!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Nasty people VOTE for NASTY folks like "DIRTY DIAPER DONNIE"!

Hateful people  VOTE for HATEFUL Candidates.

Ugly, mean FOLKS VOTE for TRUMP.

TRUMP doesn't give a SHAT about his supporters, fallen soldiers, school children it governing.

Trump ONLY cares about himself.

FUZAGY T-Rump. He is a CHUMP, not a champ of anything.

Trump is all BULL SHAT, HATE, a COMPULSIVE LIAR and a Sexual Predator!

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     2 months ago

Walking Eagle isn't having a good month...Money, money or lack of it seems to be a problem for him.

Professor Guide
2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Kavika @2    2 months ago

To get MONEY, TRUMP is selling his sweat for $100 per ounce.

Professor Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

A VOTE for Trump is not a vote for "Dirty Diaper Donnie's" POLICIES.

He doesn't have any policies.

TRUMP just make SHAT up!

Haters Hate! That is why they LOVE that blowheard T-Rump.

Trump constantly spews HATE, and fear, and riles up his audience in the same manner as HITLER.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    2 months ago

I have absolutely no idea what to post on this article that is relevant to it, so in order to participate I will merely quote lines from a song I used to listen to when I was a kid, even though it is entirely irrelevant:

Mairzy doats and dozy doats
And liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn’t you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats
and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn’t you?
If the words sound queer
And funny to your ear,
A little bit jumbled and jivey
Sing “Mares eat oats
And does eat oats
And little lambs eat ivy,
A kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?”

Now if that is considered "off topic" on an article where the actual topic is incomprehensible, go ahead and delete it.

Professor Guide
5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Absolutely, NOT!

Here at the BDI (Bird Dropping Institute) we thrive on the incomprehensible. It is CODE for "Trump Eats SHAT", which we cannot say publicly.

Ner' a better poem was pen!

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

My Pappy, "SNAPPY", told me just before he killed MAMA with a portrait of D-Rump, something I will NEVER forget, and darn it, don't you know I forgot it.

Do you know what he said?

POST here.................................!

Professor Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

"Dirty Diaper Donnie" is on the WARPATH!

It seems that one of his recently fired WIPERS may have accidentally replaced the TP, in the Gold Plated Restroom, with "stainless steel pads". (OUCH)

No one is investigating it, now that Trump has learned to "LOVE IT". He's kinky that way.

As a T-Rump supporter, in what way are you KINKY?

Professor Guide
8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Subscribe to "EAT THE PRESS - DO NOT READ IT, for just $400 per day, and we will teach you to read.

Professor Guide
9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

My Momma, God rest her soul, taught me for $300 per week.

Professor Guide
10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

In the foothills of KY, where my inlaws, former outlaws, were from, they call everything and everyone, QUEER, if they look "odd" to them.

So, don't be offended if they call you "QUEER", too.  They don't mean anything special with the word, "too".