╌>

I Received A Great News Talkers Honor Today!

Category:  Other

Via:  robert-in-ohio  •  10 years ago  •  23 comments

I Received A Great News Talkers Honor Today!

I was banished from John Russell's personal ideological echo chamber "Right Wing Hysteria" for the crime of posting comments and content that were contrary to John's narrow view of the world.

No greater honor is available to a thinking individual not bond by the ideological chains of either the right or the left.

I have seen

2958_discussions.png

and survived to comment another day.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

LoneRanger01
Freshman Silent
link   LoneRanger01    10 years ago

{putting hand on forehead}

you are now healed....24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

Nigel Dogberry
Freshman Silent
link   Nigel Dogberry    10 years ago

OK, that's just funny. Thanks.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
link   seeder  Robert in Ohio    10 years ago

John

All zealots need an echo chamber in which they hear only what they want to hear and can convince themselves that it is all the gospel.

Having banished dissent from your echo chamber you now have that self approving, self adoring echo chamber that you desired.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

John

Please comment on the topic and not on other members or I will have to have a moderator delete your comment as a "personal attack"

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Grumpy

I am glad you were amused and thanks for the feedback

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Big Oak

Indeed I did!

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Thy symbolic healing touch is appreciated

Smile.gif

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

John

Left wing hysteria, which I highlighted repeatedly is totally relevant and germane to the topic of right wing hysteria.

That you cannot grasp and accept that is evidence of the need for your echo chamber

You have crushed the opposition and now can post and pontificate without contrary views being expressed, that is what you wanted and that is what you have achieved by outlawing and banishing the opposition

Your hero, Barrack, would be proud I am sure - instead of embracing the differences of the opposition and discussing them and working towards common understanding you have crushed and thrown aside the voice that dared disagree with you

Well done

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Be nice now

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Sparsely populated echo chambers are the best kind for some

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     10 years ago

''Sparsely populated echo chambers are the best kind for some''.

Very true RIO. I was bounced from a group (which will remain nameless at this point)because I didn't conform to their ideology.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Kavika

If it happened to you as well, I feel I am in good company

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

I did not attack, I merely reported the honor of being deemed unfit for John's group

Others (john included)) have attacked each other and they should be ashamed, ashamed I say

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2    10 years ago

There, Robert, you did it!Smile.gif Smile.gif Freed yourself from all hysteria, right?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    10 years ago

If I went on the Classic movie group and put up post after post about how much classic movies suck, how long do you think Buzz would let me stay there ?

You would not have been banned because you were sticking to the topic of classic films, and providing your opinion about them, good or bad. But if you were continually posting about Chinese cooking or Greek philosophers I would have deleted your posts as being off topic, and if you complained about that I would have banned you.

Because you called me out notwithstanding my not having posted on your article I felt obligated to defend myself from your comment about me. Otherwise I would never have commented on this article.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     10 years ago

A different group RIO, but still some that are complaining here should really take a long look at themselves.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    10 years ago

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

Play nice

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

I did not attack John, I cited his action of banishing me as a honor to be treasured.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide

No one is ever free from the hysteria, purveyors of hysteria follow you around the main forum as well

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    10 years ago

I "defended" myself because you had the audacity to state what I would do when in fact what you said was NOT what I would do.

That is the second time you've unfairly told me to "knock" myself "out". Three times and YOU'RE out.

2960_discussions.jpg

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    10 years ago

I am closing down this article. It has a place and that is in HD.