╌>

The Cheapest Mini PC You Can Buy! GMKtec NucBox G3 Hands On Review

Category:  Health, Science & Technology

Via:  outis  •  one week ago  •  2 comments

By:   ETA Prime

The Cheapest Mini PC You Can Buy! GMKtec NucBox G3 Hands On Review

Looking for a powerful and affordable mini PC? Look no further than the GMKtec NucBox G3!

This tiny powerhouse is powered by the latest Intel N100 processor and comes with up to 32GB of RAM and 2TB of storage.

original

I'm a computer nerd. I like them. For many years, I owned only machines that I assembled myself.

Today, this new generation of mini-PCs is just too good, right out of the box, to bother with DIY.

This PC is ultra-cheap, but... works. Other, more expensive, models can even do high-end gaming.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

This tiny powerhouse is powered by the latest Intel N100 processor and comes with up to 32GB of RAM and 2TB of storage. It's also incredibly energy-efficient, thanks to its 6W TDP. But it does 4K video and emulation Like PSP, Gamecube and PS2 In this video, I'll take a comprehensive look at the GMKtec NucBox G3, including its performance, features, and design. I'll also show you how to set it up and use it for a variety of tasks, such as web browsing, video streaming, and gaming. Why the GMKtec NucBox G3 is the most cost-effective mini PC:
* It's incredibly affordable
* processor, which offers excellent performance for everyday tasks and emulation
* It comes with up to 32GB of RAM and 2TB of storage, which is plenty for most users.
* It's incredibly energy-efficient, with a 6W TDP.
* It has a wide range of ports, including HDMI, USB 3.2, and Ethernet.

Article is LOCKED by moderator [Perrie Halpern R.A.]
[]

Outis
Freshman Principal
1  seeder  Outis    one week ago

original

My own machine is a couple years old - an eternity in this world! It's a Minisforum UM560XT:

Minisforum Venus Series UM560 XT Desktop PC reviewed: A mini PC with an AMD Cezanne SoC at an affordable price!

I'm waiting for the new Qualcomm X Elite ARM processor, in this form factor. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2  Perrie Halpern R.A.    one week ago

This is advertising. The article is closed.