╌>

FBI Files unsealed in Trump Document Case

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  one week ago  •  121 comments

FBI Files unsealed in Trump Document Case
"Person 40" was not identified by name in the document but was listed as working for the Biden White House in the Records Management Office, according to a motion filed by Trump’s lawyers in the case, which was previously redacted.

We now have very telling revelations coming from the FBI files in the Trump document case. It seems that as soon as Trump left office and Joe Biden was signing his Day 1 executive orders to undo all the good things Trump had done, there was communication between the WH and NARA. It seems that there was a story orchestrated by WH officials and the more than willing members of NARA to suggest that Donald Trump and his team were not willing to cooperate in returning classified documents.

The problem with that little narrative is that Gary Stern, a 25-year veteran at NARA drafted an e-mail explaining that it is generally a chaotic time when you have a one term President transitioning without even having completed the electronic transfer of administration documents and e-mails. Stern was trying to calm down certain NARA officials. Now it appears that the hysteria was being orchestrated by the WH behind the scenes.

At one point in his email, Mr. Stern acknowledged that  “things were very chaotic”  at the end of Mr. Trump’s time in the White House, “as they always are in the course of a one-term transition.” He added that the transfer of Mr. Trump’s records to the archives would not be “complete for several more months.”

Email Shows Early Tension Between Trump and National Archives - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Just weeks after learning  Joe Biden had improperly retained government documents , his administration began working with federal bureaucrats in spring and fall 2021 to increase pressure on Donald Trump for similar issues and eventually prompt a criminal prosecution of the 45th president, according to government memos newly unsealed by a federal judge.

The correspondence, released this week  by U.S. District Judge Eileen Cannon in Florida, provide the the most extensive accounting so far of how the Biden White House worked with federal bureaucrats to escalate pressure on Trump to return documents to the National Archives even as it slow-walked similar issues involving its own boss.

One email dated May 5, 2021, shows the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) had already consulted the Biden White House about missing Trump records, more than a year before the public would learn that the former president president had kept some classified memos.

Unsealed docs expose early collaboration between Archives, Biden White House in Trump prosecution | Just The News

The FBI was brought into the case less than 5 months after Biden had been sworn into office. Having the FBI in that early was unprecedented and it shows the collusion between the Biden White House and the illegally appointed Jack Smith. The FBI operation was codenamed "Plasmic Echo." U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon ordered the release of the new documents, which provided a detailed look into the actions of the Biden administration, the DOJ, the FBI and NARA as well as showing the timeline to the entire Trump documents case.

Jack Smith argued against the release of the documents.

In other news:

Campus insurrections continue as faculty are seen standing with protestors who chant "we are Hamas." University administrators are reluctant to do anything. Columbia delayed police action to disband the protests while talks with radicals continue. The University of Michigan told students to expect demonstrations at graduation ceremonies.

In the Trump bogus trial, the conflicted judge has not ruled on the unconstitutional gag order he placed on Donald Trump, but ironically told Trump's defense attorneys that they were losing credibility. David Pecker, the former publisher of the National Enquirer, testified that he worked with the Trump campaign in 2015. The prosecutor formerly with Biden's DOJ and now working in Bragg's office, spun it as "a conspiracy."

On the campaign trail in Florida, Joe Biden characterized the state's six-week abortion restriction as a "ban."

Tennessee’s legislature passed a bill to allow teachers to carry guns on school grounds.

Israel says it will expand a humanitarian zone along the Gaza coast if it invades Rafah, a southern city where more than a million displaced Palestinians are living.

Tesla’s first-quarter profits fell 55% as sales of unpractical EVs remain low, even as the company lowered the price of its cars to attract buyers.

Joe Biden's State Department released a list of what they called "human rights violations" by Israel.

The city of Baltimore is suing the shipping company responsible for hitting a bridge in Baltimore.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    one week ago

Good morning

AA1nu2zR.img?w=648&h=365&m=6&x=266&y=110&s=130&d=130

A n El Paso judge decided to drop state charges for 140 migrants accused of riot participation while allegedly crossing the border illegally.

On Monday, Judge Ruben Morales ruled to drop any state charges against the group of migrants accused of cutting concertina wire, pushing through government fencing, rioting and crossing the border illegally.

The state still has the opportunity to bring evidence before a grand jury to indict each of these migrants for riot charges if they wish to.

Judge drops state riot charges against 140 migrants for lack of evidence in El Paso case (msn.com)

We can only hope that the great state of Texas takes the case before a Grand Jury.

All the worst to judge Morales.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    one week ago
Donald Trump and his team were not willing to cooperate in returning classified documents.

espionage suspect still in possession of classified documents. flight risk with a private jet. if it leaves US air space, shoot it down...

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2  Jeremy Retired in NC    one week ago

No, there's no hypocrisy here.  /s

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2    one week ago

The judge couldn't see any "probable cause."

[deleted][]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  author  Vic Eldred    one week ago

W ASHINGTON — The Senate on Tuesday overwhelmingly passed a  $95 billion package  to provide critical aid to Ukraine and enact a provision that could lead to a nationwide  ban on T ikTok .

The vote of 79-18 sends the package to the White House. Fifteen Republicans and three Democrats voted against the legislation. The House passed the package on Saturday.

Senate passes Ukraine aid, Israel funding and TikTok crackdown, sending bill to Biden's desk (msn.com)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  author  Vic Eldred    one week ago

These are the people that university administrators knuckled under to:

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    one week ago

Dumb ass kids don’t know what they don’t know yet.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  author  Vic Eldred    one week ago

E. Jean Carroll:

1. couldn’t remember the date of the alleged crime
2. never filed a police report
3. expired the statute of limitations
4. stole an episode of Law & Order
5. lied about the dress (designed later)
6. claimed 7 incidents of rapes
7. thought rape was sexy

Louis Champagne (@LCtruther) / X (twitter.com)

But she called a friend and told her what happened in the middle of a NYC department store.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    one week ago
tru·ther
[ˈtro͞oTHər]
noun
US ENGLISH
informal
  1. a person who doubts the generally accepted account of an event, believing that an official conspiracy exists to conceal the true explanation; a conspiracy theorist:
    ====================================================================================
    Louis Champagne
    @LCtruther
    ====================================================
    what normal person admits to being a truther ? 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    one week ago

Nice job telling everybody you can't dispute anything in #5

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.2  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1.1    one week ago

left out part where a jury of their peers found them guilty of sexual assault/rape

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    one week ago

The same type of people that believe E Jean Carroll is telling the truth.

She is the ultimate conspiracy theory.

Unfortunately for Trump she sued him in TDS driven mighty mental midget NY. Despite a clear lack of evidence the judge/jury found in her favor twice.

Her Democrat donor bought and paid for lawyers were some of the best TDSer's around.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Ronin2  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.2    one week ago

First of all a jury of TDS sufferers are no one peers other than other TDS sufferers. And there are millions of TDS sufferers in NY.

Secondly, you are still wrong on the verdict.

A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million in a judgment that could haunt the former president as he campaigns to regain the White House. The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse. The judgment adds to Trump’s legal woes and offers vindication to Carroll, whose allegations had been mocked and dismissed by Trump for year.

This was a liable case. No prison time. But it did allow TDS driven morons everywhere to get the verdict wrong repeatedly.

Guess evidence (or lack of it) only matters to those not suffering from TDS.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.2    one week ago

Do us all a favor and look up the differences between verdicts of a CIVIL case and a CRMINAL case.  You could at least TRY to make yourself sound believable.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.6  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1.4    one week ago

May want to look into that non rape verdict again...

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.7  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1.5    one week ago

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

Washington Post Headline

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.7    one week ago

In a civil case.

You get that the burden of "proof" is far, far different than a criminal case, which was never brought against Trump for raping her.

Or maybe you don't.....

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.9  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.8    one week ago

Hey, I didn't print it, just read it. Also read where the judge in that case considered it rape as well, as that is supposedly the latest interpretation of a vagina, even digitally penetrated, so argue with the Judge, not i.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.9    one week ago
Hey, I didn't print it, just read it. Also read where the judge in that case considered it rape as well, as that is supposedly the latest interpretation of a vagina, even digitally penetrated, so argue with the Judge, not i.

just pointing out a critical difference to you.

George
Junior Expert
5.1.11  George  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.9    one week ago

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.12  TᵢG  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1.3    one week ago
The same type of people that believe E Jean Carroll is telling the truth.

Even after two juries find Trump liable for sexual abuse of Carroll, you still claim Trump did nothing wrong.   (One for abuse, the other for defamation in denying the abuse.)   There really is nothing left in our system.   There is no more definitive source of legal truth than the verdict of a trial.   

No matter what, Trump supporters will not admit any wrongdoing by Trump.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.13  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.7    one week ago
Do us all a favor and look up the differences between verdicts of a CIVIL case and a CRMINAL case.

So a basic google search to learn the difference between a civil verdict and a criminal verdict is outside your wheelhouse.  Why look something up when you can just blather on with talking points based completely in imagination.

Now, there's the Washington Post.  Such a shining beacon of false information and pushing talking points.  I notice you couldn't even link the article.  Could it be  because the actual article doesn't support your idiotic claim?  

Also, if this was so important,

1. Why did she wait so long to come forward? 
  2. Why was there not a report made when it happened? 
  3. Why couldn't she remember exactly when it occurred?  

Or is this like Ford coming forward as a bullshit obstacle during Justice Kavanaugh's confirmation, she agreed to be the democrats huckleberry with more made up bullshit?

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.14  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.10    one week ago
ust pointing out a critical difference to you.

all well and good, but should i take your definition, or that of the judge who oversaw the case...?

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.15  Igknorantzruls  replied to  George @5.1.11    one week ago

take him to Court then. Didn't that last one move to Russia ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @5.1.12    one week ago
There is no more definitive source of legal truth than the verdict of a trial. 

Gee, I sure wish some liberals would have taken that stance over some of the trials they hated the outcomes of, like Zimmerman and Rittenhouse.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.14    one week ago
all well and good, but should i take your definition, or that of the judge who oversaw the case...?

Not really any of my business if you simply choose to ignore facts when they are pointed out to you.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.18  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.16    one week ago

They had a narrative to support.  Despite it being torn apart.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.19  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.17    one week ago

So YOU, are stating you are a better authority on the LAW, then say the silly judge who oversaw the case ?  Does that sound plausible to you ?

George
Junior Expert
5.1.20  George  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.15    one week ago

I'm not one of the people he tried to rape, like his daughter so i wouldn't have standing to take him to court.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.21  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.19    one week ago
So YOU, are stating you are a better authority on the LAW, then say the silly judge who oversaw the case ?  Does that sound plausible to you ?

I am saying the burden of proof in a civil case is far below that necessary in a criminal trial.

Haven't you bothered to read what I write before responding?

You might want to take just a minute or so and Google burden of proof in criminal and civil cases to become better informed.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.19    one week ago
Does that sound plausible to you ?

Not at all, nor does it seem plausible that anyone reading what I actually wrote would come to such a conclusion.

Please don't accuse me of writing things I don't.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.23  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.16    one week ago

You will just have to live with that disappointment.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
5.1.24  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.22    one week ago

It is not that it is something you wrote, it is something you were thinking.jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.25  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.22    one week ago

so do clarify. I should believe you, or the Judge who oversaw the case, for i'm not quite getting what was the inference in your stated reply. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.26  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.25    one week ago

Clarify yet again that there is a difference between civil and criminal cases??

I have asked you to Google it for yourself, and as a self proclaimed critical thinker, I can hardly believe you didn't already know it or cared enough to look it up.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.27  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @5.1.23    one week ago

Same as you!

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
5.1.28  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.26    one week ago

Tex, i comprehend the difference between a Civil and Criminal court case. How does that change what the judge concluded ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.29  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @5.1.28    one week ago

[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.30  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    one week ago
a conspiracy theorist:

As in the Russia hoax.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    one week ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    one week ago
But  Cohen would call, ask for a negative story on, say, Ted Cruz,  send the information  , "and we’d embellish it from there."

Which led to "Ted Cruz Sex Scandal:   5 Secret Mistresses  " total fake news . (And who can forget the bogus Enquirer story purporting to tie Cruz’s dad to the JFK assassination?)

David Pecker calmly links Trump, Michael Cohen to suppressing stories, pushing fake news |  Fox News

How do you like them apples ? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @7    one week ago

I'd like to ask all NT MAGA and MAGA-lite  -  why should anyone believe a word Trump says ? 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    one week ago

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @7    one week ago
How do you like them apples ? 

Holy Crap! Next thing you are going to tell me Trump got 50 high ranking intelligence officials to lie about a laptop being disinformation to protect his candicacy.

Imagine that.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.2    one week ago

Trump has been crying "fake news" for nine years, all the while up to his eyeballs in fake news he was spreading. 

Not that that is a shock to intelligent people. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.2.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.1    one week ago
ump has been crying "fake news" for nine years,

Right.  Because Democrats never cry about disinformation and the like while promoting it themselves.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.1    one week ago

Bidenistas have no business discussing fake news after pushing it for so long.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
7.2.4  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.1    one week ago
Trump has been crying "fake news" for nine years, all the while up to his eyeballs in fake news he was spreading. 

President Trump told Lesley Stahl he bashes press ‘to demean you and discredit you so ... no one will believe’ negative stories about him

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.2.5  Ronin2  replied to  Ozzwald @7.2.4    one week ago

OMFG.

You act like that is a tactic Democrats never dream of using.

The pot calling the kettle black. Just think of Brandon and his administration reactions if the media wasn't in the tank for him?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
7.2.6  Ozzwald  replied to  Ronin2 @7.2.5    one week ago
OMFG

OMFG!!  Another whataboutism from Trump apologists.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
7.3  Igknorantzruls  replied to  JohnRussell @7    one week ago

Total election Fraud in my eyes. Push Fake stories that damage your competitors while catch and kill real or fake, stories tat might negatively affect your chances. How the blind have been manipulated, exampled, right there.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.3.1  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @7.3    one week ago

So now you condemn what the Biden team did with the Hunter Biden laptop story.

It's about freaking time.

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.3.2  devangelical  replied to  Igknorantzruls @7.3    one week ago

point the lemmings towards the cliff...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.3.3  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @7.3.2    one week ago

And Bidenistas will trip over themselves to jump.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.3.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @7.3.1    one week ago

I’m in awe of the people outraged over the national enquirer Publishing fake stories being totally fine with Biden destroying the credibility of our intelligence agencies by doing the same thing.  I don’t know how they do it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.3.5  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.3.4    one week ago
I don’t know how they do it.

When it comes to things involving Trump and Biden, many on the left have become adept at ignoring anything possibly bad about Biden and believing anything anyone dreams up about Trump.

I sometimes admire how they can suspend reality to further their pure hatred of Trump.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
7.3.6  Igknorantzruls  replied to  devangelical @7.3.2    one week ago

they can read the Cliff notes, on the way down

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
7.3.7  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @7.3.5    one week ago
many on the left have become adept at ignoring anything possibly bad about Biden and believing anything anyone dreams up about Trump

Seems there is a worldwide conspiracy dreaming up shit about Trump though, doesn't there ? There could NEVER be any there there, now could there ...?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.3.8  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @7.3.7    one week ago

[deleted][]

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.3.9  Ronin2  replied to  devangelical @7.3.2    one week ago

Unfortunately the leftist lemmings are already over the cliff and in the water drowning.

George
Junior Expert
8  George    one week ago

It's cute how liberals think the national enquire is news, So the national enquire is the same as CNN and MSNBC. just with a far smaller audience?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1  Texan1211  replied to  George @8    one week ago

Hey, considering how many of them appear to be getting their "hard news" from late night comedians, it is no wonder they consider The Enquirer as a legitimate news source.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.1.1  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1    one week ago
onsidering how many of them appear to be getting their "hard news" from late night comedians, it is no wonder they consider The Enquirer as a legitimate news source

Late night comedy is probably as , or more so, accurate than say Fox or NewsMax

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.1.1    one week ago
Late night comedy is probably as , or more so, accurate than say Fox or NewsMax

I'll have to take your word on that as I don't get my news from those two sources, but since so many Bidenistas do, I'll bow to your obvious expertise as an avid watcher of Fox and Newsmax.

How do you square what you hear there with your late night comedian newscasters?

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.1.3  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.2    one week ago

LNCN higher

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.1.3    one week ago

Senseless drivel noted and discarded.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.1.5  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.4    one week ago

don't be so rough on your opinions, let me do that for ya

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.6  devangelical  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.1.1    one week ago

trump knew exactly which media outlet his loyalists found most credible...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.1.5    one week ago

[deleted][]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.1.1    one week ago

Now we are seeing the endless excuses for Trump.  He metaphorically shot someone in the middle of 5th avenue a long time ago. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.8    one week ago

Asking for a modicum of rationality when dealing with Trump isn't defending Trump no matter how often that mantra is mindlessly chanted.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.1.10  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.7    one week ago

hey Tex, feel free

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.1.10    one week ago

I always feel free to tell you the truth.

Why wouldn't I?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.12  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.11    one week ago

Because they can’t handle the truth?

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.1.13  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.12    one week ago
Because they can’t handle the truth?

Sure I can, i've got asbestos gloves

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.14  Sparty On  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.1.13    one week ago

Doesn’t solve butter-fingers ….. sorry ….

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.1.15  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.14    one week ago

depends on the margarines' of your errors. Have Pot holders too, papers and a bong 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.16  Sparty On  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.1.15    one week ago

And a partridge in a pear tree ….

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  George @8    one week ago

And a more gullible audience.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.2.1  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.2    one week ago
a more gullible audience

stated by a Trump supporter, oh the irony.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.2.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.2.1    one week ago

Exactly where did I declare I support Trump?  Oh, wait, I know, it's because I call out the idiocy of Traitor Joe and the hypocrisy of his supporters that you THINK I support Trump.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.2.2    one week ago

Bidenistas say:

If you ain't in the tank for us 100%, you're against us!

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.2.4  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.2.2    one week ago

So your voting for Bide then, congrats to finding reality.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.2.4    one week ago
So your voting for Bide then, congrats to finding reality.

[deleted--the] [] fallacy and narrow-mindedness of thinking that there are only two choices!

You keep playing into the Party's hands!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.2.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.2.4    one week ago

So you CAN'T show any declaration that I'm voting for Trump you try another, [deleted] [] And in what reality is voting for him a "good thing"?

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.2.7  Right Down the Center  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.2.6    one week ago

Many seem to subscribe to "If there are no facts or data just make stuff up" and try to get them to defend something they never said

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.2.8  Ronin2  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.2.6    one week ago

Forgetting Democrats/leftists are trying to keep third party and independents off of the ballot?

They can't afford anyone being unhappy with Brandon trying to escape the Democrat plantation.

So to them there is only Brandon and Trump.

If you aren't for Brandon then you must be for Trump.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  Ronin2 @8.2.8    one week ago
So to them there is only Brandon and Trump. If you aren't for Brandon then you must be for Trump.

The very thing that gets us two very poor candidates from the major parties.

Maybe if people actually thought about who can do a good job for America we could elect someone better, but far too many lemmings simply go along, crying that there is no other choice and we MUST vote for one of the clowns.

It is illogical at best and incredibly lazy.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.2.10  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Right Down the Center @8.2.7    one week ago

We call them liberals.  

Texan has been dealing with one of them for a while now.  It becomes very tiresome.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.11  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.2.6    one week ago

It is simply unfathomable to some that someone would be willing to vote for someone other than Trump or Biden.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.2.12  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.11    one week ago

Downfall of living like a lemming.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3  Igknorantzruls  replied to  George @8    one week ago

did you hear about Ted Cruzs' father allegedly taking part in the JFK assassination plot ? Cause i'll bet you did.

George
Junior Expert
8.3.1  George  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3    one week ago

No i didn't, unless some idiot Hillary supporter posted it. Just like i wasn't stupid enough to believe the pee tapes. Or Hillary killed Vince Foster. 

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.2  Igknorantzruls  replied to  George @8.3.1    one week ago

It was relentlessly repeated on about ALL the news networks. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.3.3  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.2    one week ago

So all your supposedly 'good' news agencies reported on bullshit and pushed it?

Good to know!

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.4  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @8.3.3    one week ago

Yep , fake news, that we now know originated from the accuser of fake news, Trump the truthiness translator, wack a doodle master debater, American divider and inclusion hater, while Russian Collusion muddied the confusion as Don loved the infusion of his favorite dick tater tot, the won who Putin his crooked asz in that White Power House of disdain, when ole Trumpy, insane in his abby normal can't re mem brain, cheated via many a weigh, to put a finger on the scales, and in and upon a lot of women, whom with, he enjoyed swimmin against their former present and future wishes, asz currently found to be a rapist, who thinks he can just grab women buy the pussy, at on average, a $140.000.00 per pop, goes the weasel Trump as more and more is divulged, about a hollow man, who isn't worthy of being elected dog catcher, cause of his proven treatment of bitches, let a loan POTUS, cause he will continue to borrow, against most of what the citizens don't want again, a slimy mental midget embarrassment of a person, placed here, or ever, so preferred never,     then   

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.3.5  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.4    one week ago

What was the Biden Team pushing besides fake news regarding Hunter Biden's laptop story?

Or are you claiming that it is ok for Biden but not for Trump?

I guess the difference is since I don't support either clown, I can look at the facts objectively while a Bidenista is merely in the tank for Joe.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.6  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Texan1211 @8.3.5    one week ago

didn't realize Hunter was running for POTUS

Have no problem having Hunter investigated and charged where ever wrong doing found. You should try that with Trump

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.3.7  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.6    one week ago
didn't realize Hunter was running for POTUS

Really? Wow, truly astounding, I didn't either, which is why absolutely no one ever claimed he was. WTF are you arguing with that tidbit of non-essential and germane info?

Since I won't be voting for either idiot, I will leave the blathering on and on about all things Trump to you Bidenistas.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.3.8  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @8.3.3    one week ago
So all your supposedly 'good' news agencies reported on bullshit and pushed it?

That's what bloggers do.  Doing research requires work. You know they aren't going to do that.  

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.3.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @8.3.5    one week ago
I can look at the facts objectively while a Bidenista is merely in the tank for Joe.

Most Bidenistas think they are objective also.  Pretty funny stuff.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.3.10  Right Down the Center  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.2    one week ago

There are no "News" networks, only opinion shows that try to tell others what they should think.  Sad that so many people have stopped thinking for themselves and left it up to them to do for them.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.11  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Right Down the Center @8.3.10    one week ago

so where do u gt your info so as to remain right down the center on everything...? This should be interesting .

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.3.12  Right Down the Center  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.11    one week ago

A critical thinker (not a pseudo intellectual) will get information from many sources and then actually think for themselves, not watch MSNBC or Fox and figure all the opinion shows are somehow stating facts with no spin.

Very easy, more folks should try it.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.13  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Right Down the Center @8.3.12    one week ago

Ive been using Critical thinking skills since before i entered kindergarten, and am willing to accept when evidence is to the point, where as my view and opinion needs to be corrected to support the newest evidence causing me to reconsider my already formed opinion. So, all that needs done, is produce a solid argument overpowering my already stated one, that i realize and accept is influenced by my internal bias, as everyone's is, and i will modify and comply to the new way of thinking. Yet mainly, i've noticed many are just critical of my thinking skills, because they have joined a cult mentality, that subtracts from their critical thinking skills and ability. Dis Ability is on display daily here on NT

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.3.14  Ronin2  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.6    one week ago

Hunter being in legal trouble- with ties to Chinese, Ukrainian, and Russian money wouldn't have been a negative for Brandon?

So why the cover up then?

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.3.15  Right Down the Center  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.13    one week ago

Everyone would like to think that of themselves.  With some it is true and with some they should listen more to the people questioning their critical thinking skills.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.16  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Right Down the Center @8.3.15    one week ago

so, you believe i should listen to you and the other cult members, and none should need defeat my arguments, cause that is the reality around here, and excuse me if i find it laughable.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.3.17  Right Down the Center  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.16    one week ago

Talk about laughable.  I wasn't talking about you specifically but maybe I should have.  Calling me a cult member (or even a Trump supporter) shows a lack in critical thinking skills.  I also never stated you should believe me or anyone else but you came to that conclusion all by yourself also.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.18  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Ronin2 @8.3.14    one week ago

Investigate and bring charges, esy enuff.

But do the same with Trump and his family, cause he was making millions off China, Russia, and about every other country, specifically, Saudi Arabia. Jared , Trumps son in law got TWO BILLION from the Saudis shortly after Trump left office. Don't you find that as compelling, if not more so, than say hunters paltry few million ?

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.19  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Right Down the Center @8.3.17    one week ago

So by that statement, should it be inferred i Shouldn't believe you

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.3.20  Right Down the Center  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.19    one week ago

Is that where your critical thinking leads you to?

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
8.3.21  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Right Down the Center @8.3.20    one week ago

take notice with YOUR critical thinking skills, for  do you really think your right down the center bullshit is believed by any around here ?

As you continuously show favoritism to the 'right', and Trump sits to the 'right', and i don't seem to equate your treatments of Biden and Trump as equals.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.3.22  JohnRussell  replied to  Igknorantzruls @8.3.21    one week ago
do you really think your right down the center bullshit is believed by any around here ?

it is not

TᵢG
Professor Principal
9  TᵢG    one week ago
One email dated May 5, 2021 , shows the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) had already consulted the Biden White House about missing Trump records, more than a year before the public would learn that the former president president had kept some classified memos.

Seems reasonable and normal that NARA would communicate with the White House when they became aware of mishandled documents:  

• Jan 20, 2021 — Trump boxes moved from WH to Mar-a-Lago ballroom
  • Mar 15, 2021  — Trump moves boxes to business center at Mar-a-Lago
  • April 2021 — Some boxes moved into a bathroom at Mar-a-Lago
  • May 2021 — Trump orders storage room cleaned out at Mar-a-Lago to store boxes.    Some are moved to Trump summer residence in Bedminster, NJ
  • May 5, 2021 — NARA and White House email regarding Trump classified documents
  • May 6, 2021 (roughly) — NARA asks Trump to return presidential records.   The first of a series of repeated requests.
  • June, 2021 — NARA warns Trump that his continued non-compliance will result in turning matter over to the Justice Department
  • June 24, 2021 — Trump moves about 80 boxes into storage room
  • July 21, 2021 — Trump allegedly reveals highly confidential information to a writer admitting that it is classified
  • August/September, 2021 — Trump allegedly shows more classified info to representative of his PAC
  • November, 2021 — Trump directs Nauta to move some move from storage room to his private residence
  • December 7, 2021 — Nauta discovers fallen boxes with classified markings spilled on floor
  • Late December 2021 — NARA continues to demand Trump return documents
  • January 17, 2022 — Trump turns over 15 boxes to NARA:  197 documents marked classified (69 confidential, 98 secret, 30 top secret)
  • February 9, 2022 — NARA refers matter to Justice Department
  • February 10, 2022 — Trump releases statement that the return of documents was "routine"
  • February 18, 2022 — NARA reveals profile of boxes and confirms referral to Justice Department.   
  • March 30, 2022 — FBI opens its investigation
  • April 12, 2022 — NARA informs Trump that it is turning 15 boxes over to FBI
  • April 26, 2022 — Grand jury investigation
  • April 29, 2022 — Justice Department asks Trump lawyers for access to documents
  • May 10, 2022 — NARA informs Trump lawyers of FBI access 
  • May 11, 2022 — Grand jury issues subpoena to Trump requiring return of all classified documents in their possession
  • May 23, 2022 — Trump lawyers advise Trump to comply with the subpoena.  Trump refuses.
  • May 26, 2022 — Nauta lies about his knowledge of boxes at Mar-a-Lago
  • June 2, 2022 — Trump attorney discovers 38 more classified documents at Mar-a-Lago
  • June 3, 2022 — FBI visit Mar-a-Lago to collect the 38 documents but are not allowed to look over the premises for more
  • June 8, 2022 — Justice Department asks storage room to be secured and to ensure all documents are in that room
  • Aug 5, 2022 — Justice Department applies for search warrant
  • Aug 8, 2022 — FBI searches Mar-a-Lago and seizes 102 classified documents.
  • Aug 30, 2022 —  Trump attorneys ask for special master to review documents
  • June  8, 2023 — Grand jury indicts Trump and Nauta

As always, the classified documents problems for Trump are all self-inflicted.   All Trump needed do was cooperate and return the documents and this matter would have never even been known to the public.   Trump would not have the documents, but by cooperating (rather than obstructing, lying, hiding, etc.) he would have only violated the PRA and that is not criminal.   Given all the deference and patience shown during Trump's long obstruction, NARA clearly did not want any political trouble and simply wanted to secure the documents.   

Trump brought this on himself.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
9.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @9    one week ago
Trump brought this on himself.

I think it is safe to say Donald is often his own worst enemy.  Sometimes I question if he does  it on purpose as opposed to just not being able to help himself.  Only he knows for sure (maybe).

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @9.1    one week ago
I think it is safe to say Donald is often his own worst enemy.  Sometimes I question if he does  it on purpose as opposed to just not being able to help himself.  Only he knows for sure (maybe).

Just another reason to not vote for Trump.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
9.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.1    one week ago

Great now just have to convince all of the TDS driven loons not to vote for Brandon either.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
9.1.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.1    one week ago
Just another reason to not vote for Trump.

But he is not the other guy can go in that direction also.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Ronin2 @9.1.2    one week ago

Yeah, good luck in getting party sycophants to ever do that.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
9.2  Igknorantzruls  replied to  TᵢG @9    one week ago

yep, it's obvious then, Biden collaborated to railroad Trump ! What more evidence would one need, to have to concede, their obviously BS claim Biden jumped the gun and forced what Trump had done, ALL BY HIS LONESOME.