╌>

Marjorie Taylor Greene Says FBI Planned To 'Assassinate' Donald Trump

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 months ago  •  35 comments

By:   By James Bickerton

Marjorie Taylor Greene Says FBI Planned To 'Assassinate' Donald Trump
Marjorie Taylor Greene has claimed the Department of Justice and FBI "were planning to assassinate Pres [President] Trump" during the August 2022 raid on Mar-a-Lago

Photo credit: CNBC

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

House   Republican   Marjorie Taylor Greene has claimed the Department of Justice and FBI "were planning to assassinate Pres [President] Trump" during the August 2022 raid on Mar-a-Lago that recovered boxes full of classified documents that were being held by the former president.

It followed Trump's claim on his Truth Social website that the   DOJ   "AUTHORIZED THE FBI TO USE DEADLY (LETHAL) FORCE" during the operation. However in a statement the FBI insisted it followed "standard protocol" during the operation which "includes a standard policy statement" on the use of force.

A   court filling was unsealed   on Tuesday showing briefing notes for the   August 2022 Mar-a-Lago raid, which said: "Law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary."

Trump is facing 40 felony charges related to claims he deliberately held onto classified documents after leaving the White House in January 2021 and obstructed efforts to get them returned to the proper authorities. He has pleaded not guilty to all counts and denies any wrongdoing.

He said this means Biden is "A SERIOUS THREAT TO DEMOCRACY" and suggested he should be removed from office via the Constitution's 25th Amendment.

Greene shared a screenshot   of this post on her X, formerly   Twitter, account adding: "The Biden DOJ and   FBI   were planning to assassinate Pres Trump and gave the green light.

"Does everyone get it yet???!!!! What are  Republicans  going to do about it? I tried to oust our Speaker who funded Biden's DOJ AND FBI, but  Democrats  stopped it."

Red Box Rules

Any threats to assassinate any public officials, whether serious or in jest, may be reported to the proper authorities. (But its OK to mock them mercilessly).

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

House     Republican     Marjorie Taylor Greene has claimed the Department of Justice and FBI "were planning to assassinate Pres [President] Trump" during the August 2022 raid on Mar-a-Lago that recovered boxes full of classified documents that were being held by the former president.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif     jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif     jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Krishna @1    5 months ago

... swing and a miss.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.2  Gsquared  replied to  Krishna @1    5 months ago

She is an idiot.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

Trump is facing 40 felony charges related to claims he deliberately held onto classified documents after leaving the White House in January 2021 and obstructed efforts to get them returned to the proper authorities.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

Greene shared a screenshot      of this post on her X, formerly      Twitter, account adding: "The Biden DOJ and      FBI       were planning to assassinate Pres Trump and gave the green light.

"Does everyone get it yet???!!!! What are    Republicans   going to do about it? I tried to oust our Speaker who funded Biden's DOJ AND FBI, but    Democrats   stopped it.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3    4 months ago

That maniac doesn't belong in congress, she belongs in a straight jacket in a padded cell.  The Republicans are really going to suffer for tolerating her connection with their party.

Thomas
Masters Guide
4  Thomas    5 months ago

Rabble Rousing, anyone?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
4.1  afrayedknot  replied to  Thomas @4    5 months ago

“Rabble Rousing…”

“I never desired to please the rabble. What pleased them, I did not learn; and what I knew was far removed from their understanding.” ~ Epicurus

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  afrayedknot @4.1    5 months ago
“I never desired to please the rabble. What pleased them, I did not learn; and what I knew was far removed from their understanding.” ~ Epicurus

. Caviar to the general . . .

CB
Professor Principal
5  CB    5 months ago

This is who got sent to congress from Georgia. Be ashamed. Very ashamed. she is unsound in reasoning and deliberate in sharing it. Georgia, at least one of your districts is being underserved.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  CB @5    5 months ago
Georgia, at least one of your districts is being underserved.

BTW a while back I saw a TV reporter do a few brief interviews with people in her district-- they really like her!

jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

Gsquared
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Gsquared  replied to  Krishna @5.1    5 months ago

I've seen interviews with people in her district, too.  They like her, they think 2+2=5, they know for a fact that the Earth is flat.

CB
Professor Principal
5.1.2  CB  replied to  Krishna @5.1    5 months ago

MTG is not a well person. She is crass and confrontational to the ng degree!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gsquared @5.1.1    5 months ago

Does she represent a mental health facility?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @5.1    4 months ago

The fact that Americans vote for persons like her, but boot Liz Cheney from representing them says a lot to me about the IQ level of the American people. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6  cjcold    5 months ago

MTG, Boebert, Trump, etc..., are all responsible for my moral code. 

Anything that they are for, I'm against.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6.1  Gsquared  replied to  cjcold @6    5 months ago

That's a good measure.

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     5 months ago

Was the FBI going to use Jewish Space Lasers to do the job?

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1  devangelical  replied to  Kavika @7    5 months ago

isn't she in favor of full presidential immunity, like she is for her hero?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.2  Gsquared  replied to  Kavika @7    5 months ago

Locked, loaded and ready to go.

original

Kavika
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Kavika   replied to  Gsquared @7.2    5 months ago

LOL, perfect, G.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.2.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gsquared @7.2    4 months ago

Well, you have to admit it's at least innovative. LOL

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.2.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Gsquared @7.2    4 months ago

Those Jewish Space Laser Thingies look really cool-- I want one!

Where can I get one (or maybe 2?)?

Do they sell them on Amazon?

CB
Professor Principal
8  CB    5 months ago

You see, Marjorie can't be but so stupid, because even a congress person can appreciate that the word "assassinate" has a particular meaning to presidents. . . so what are the chances that if she is putting this. . . thought into the air. . . that she ran it pass Donald first?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1  Gsquared  replied to  CB @8    5 months ago

Didn't he mention it first?

CB
Professor Principal
8.1.1  CB  replied to  Gsquared @8.1    5 months ago

Possibly. I get the order of whom is speaking first (with those two) confused every time. (There really is no significant daylight between the lot of them.) I'm thinking they synchronize their scripts.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  CB @8.1.1    5 months ago

There is no daylight between them and they undoubtedly synchronize their scripts.

CB
Professor Principal
8.1.3  CB  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.2    5 months ago

Let's play a game: Take a guess at what Gomer Pyle would say about Majorie becoming Donald's V. P. pick.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
8.1.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @8.1.3    5 months ago
Take a guess at what Gomer Pyle would say about Majorie becoming Donald's V. P. pick.

What ever the script writers wrote

CB
Professor Principal
8.1.5  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @8.1.4    5 months ago

Nope. That's not it. 'Final try coming up!' :)

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
9  Hal A. Lujah    4 months ago

Trump probably has a guinea pig tasting his Big Macs now that it’s so obvious that the gubbamint has a target on his back.

devangelical
Professor Principal
9.1  devangelical  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @9    4 months ago

nah, he's got eric tasting his food...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @9.1    4 months ago

he did 'nearly escape death'

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Guide
10  MrFrost    4 months ago

Wow, trump's own FBI trying to assassinate him, a real feather in his cap. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
11  Ed-NavDoc    4 months ago

MTG brings new meaning to the word DWEEB!