╌>

Female Israeli soldiers abducted and abused by Hamas in harrowing October 7 footage

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 months ago  •  24 comments

By:   Yael Ciechanover

Female Israeli soldiers abducted and abused by Hamas in harrowing October 7 footage
A horrifying Hamas-filmed video clip was released for public view on Wednesday, showing the abduction of IDF soldiers by the terrorists while committing their massacre and atrocities on October 7.

Related:

Show, don't tell: Envoys from Spain, Ireland, Norway forced to watch Hamas video

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The clip was released at the request and consent of the families in order to shout out to decision-makers, mediators and the world what being taken captive by Hamas really means and how urgent is the need to bring about their release.

The video, which is 3 minutes and 10 seconds long, has been edited and censored to exclude distressing content. It does not include scenes of the many victims at the Nahal Oz base, those killed inside the bunker from which the lookouts were abducted, or numerous violent segments,” the Hostages and Missing Families Forum said in a statement.

The timing of the release of the horrifying images was set to coincide with the meeting of the cabinet after some of its members refused to view the material last month, including Finance Minister Bezalel Smortich who voiced concern that it would disturb his night's sleep.

In the clip, the terrorists , who abducted the girls and others, are heard saying "these are the girls that can get pregnant." One of the terrorists tells a hostage, "you are so beautiful."

“[The clip] depicts the violent, humiliating and degrading treatment the women endured on the day of their abduction, reflecting the immense fear visible in their eyes," the forum said.

Evidence of the rape and sexual assault victims of the atrocities have undergone was well documented, often by the Hamas terrorists themselves on body cams and cell phones and presented to UN envoy Pramila Patten and included in her report to the secretary-general.

The failure of international women's organizations to condemn Hamas has baffled and pained many in Israel.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

Evidence of the rape and sexual assault victims of the atrocities have undergone was well documented, often by the Hamas terrorists themselves on body cams and cell phones and presented to UN envoy Pramila Patten and included in her report to the secretary-general.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @1    5 months ago

My comment was deleted, which does not surprise me.  What I said was that that Guterres, the UN Secretary-General would simply ignore the report same as he ignores the visual evidence of his UNRWA's complicity in cooperating with the Hamas Militants.  After all, the vast majority of members of the UN are nothing but anti-Semitic Nazis and they're the ones who are his bread-and-butter. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

The video, which is 3 minutes and 10 seconds long, has been edited and censored to exclude distressing content. It does not include scenes of the many victims at the Nahal Oz base, those killed inside the bunker from which the lookouts were abducted, or numerous violent segments,” the Hostages and Missing Families Forum said in a statement.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @2    5 months ago
"The video, which is 3 minutes and 10 seconds long, has been edited and censored to exclude distressing content."

WHY???  Why NOT show how vicious, how heartless, how primitive, how cruel, those monsters were, what they are?  Even animals don't do what those depraved monsters are capable of and revel in doing.  Let all those ignorant fools protesting on behalf of those monsters, protesting on behalf of the "innocent" Gazas and Palestinians who CELEBRATED Oct 7 JUST LIKE THEY CELEBRATED 9/11 see what they are protesting in favour of.  Let the UN see who they are championing, let the ICJ see who they are defending.  Why hide the truth.  Let the viewers turn white, vomit, scream, from seeing the TRUTH.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1    5 months ago
"The video, which is 3 minutes and 10 seconds long, has been edited and censored to exclude distressing content."
WHY??? 

I was wondering the same thing.

.I saw the shortened version. I didn't see the full version, but I read about it. Apparently it really showed a lot of what happened-- very sickening.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    5 months ago

The failure of international women's organizations to condemn Hamas has baffled and pained many in Israel.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3    5 months ago

Obviously they are nothing but piece of shit organizations that deserve no taxpayer support.  The women who run them are shameful hypocritical pigs.  

WHERE IS THE MEDIA????????????????

I'm really starting to HATE this world we live in. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    5 months ago

Perhaps they don't want to get Arabs angry? (They might not want to upset Arabs living in the U.S???).

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1    5 months ago
Obviously they are nothing but piece of shit organizations that deserve no taxpayer support.  The women who run them are shameful hypocritical pigs.  

I'm really starting to HATE this world we live in. 

Do you remember the "Draw Mohammed Cartoon Crisis"? Many "respected media outlets refused to publish the cartoons

The  Jyllands-Posten  Cartoons

The Danish newspaper  Jyllands-Posten  created the furor over depictions of Mohammed by publishing a series of 12 drawings after a local author said he was unable to find any artist willing to depict Mohammed for his upcoming illustrated book. The publication of the images in  Jyllands-Posten  has been condemned around the Islamic world, and has led to the burning of embassies and a boycott of Denmark by Muslim nations.

many in the media will go to great lengths to avoid upsetting Muslims.(They often claim its out of tolerance for other groups' beliefs-- but often the motivation is fear . . .

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @3.1.2    5 months ago
"Draw Mohammed Cartoon Crisis"?

And then there was the situation at Charley Hebdo.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3.1.1    5 months ago

Right, just like Biden doesn't want to upset the Arabs and Muslims who might vote for him.  Isn't "The American Way" wonderful?  It's no wonder I'm happier elsewhere. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3.1.1    5 months ago

The world needs a lot more Salman Rushdies.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3.1.2    5 months ago

I laughed at my nephew when he said the Muslims were going to take over the world.  Now I'm not so sure he wasn't right. NOBODY HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO THEM EXCEPT THE ISRAELIS. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.7  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.4    5 months ago
Isn't "The American Way" wonderful? 

That's not uniquely American. It happens in democracies-- politicians always try to influence voters (because they want to win elections),

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.8  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.6    5 months ago
NOBODY HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO THEM EXCEPT THE ISRAELIS. 

Well Denmark and Sweden took in a lot lot of Muslim immigrants, treated them well. But recently it seems that many of them are starting to regret that decision....

charger 383
Professor Silent
3.1.9  charger 383  replied to  Krishna @3.1.8    5 months ago

They are worse than feral cats

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @3.1.7    5 months ago
"That's not uniquely American. It happens in democracies..."

That makes me feel that maybe a "democracy" isn't the best form of government for the benefit of the people. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
4  charger 383    5 months ago

I do not understand the support for Palestinians or Hamas, I have said that before. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  charger 383 @4    5 months ago
I do not understand the support for Palestinians or Hamas, I have said that before

So,e lf it is because theirmpropaganda is effective.

But some supporters of the"Palestinians" really aren't motivated by wanting to support the Palestinians. Rather, they just hate Jews for one reason or another so they want to support anyone who hates the Jews-- especially those who have been violent against Jews. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  charger 383 @4    5 months ago
"I do not understand the support for Palestinians or Hamas, I have said that before."

Join the club.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5  Buzz of the Orient    4 months ago

It does disturb me that there are only 3 members of NT who give a damn about the probability that the Hamas monsters have most likely raped and tortured the female IDF soldiers they've taken as hostages, if they haven't murdered them already. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5    4 months ago
It does disturb me that there are only 3 members of NT who give a damn about the probability that the Hamas monsters have most likely raped and tortured the female IDF soldiers they've taken as hostages, if they haven't murdered them already. 

I don't remember if I'v mentioned this, but I've been using the Internet a long time-- at times using different Internet service providers-- Prodigy and AOL ("America Online"). This was in the 1980s.

Over the years I've learned a lot. One of the things I've notieced-- the vast majority of people who spend long periods of time every day online tend not to be very intelligent . . 

(Exception" those who own sites and are making money from it-- or those who are doing it as a business and making money from being on YouTube, etc.)

Well-- there's another exception . Of course NT users do happen to be an exceptionally brilliant group of highly intelligent (and well informed) individuals.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @5.1    4 months ago
"...the vast majority of people who spend long periods of time every day online tend not to be very intelligent . ." 

Well, besides watching movies every day, the news and sports on TV and taking walks I spend long periods of time every day online but I don't own a site or use being online as a business, and in fact can't even access YouTube, however I really don't think of myself as being particularly unintelligent.  I may not be Mensa like my brother, but I'm not that far from it.  

But you did use the words "the vast majority" so maybe I should shirk the paranoia and consider myself one of the much lesser minority. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @5.1    4 months ago

LOL.  I posted my comment BEFORE you added the last paragraph to your original comment. .