╌>

Report: Kamala About To Unburden Herself From What Has Been

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  2 months ago  •  42 comments

Report: Kamala About To Unburden Herself From What Has Been
WASHINGTON D.C. — Reports from high-level sources in Washington indicate Vice President Kamala Harris is just about to unburden herself from what has been.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON D.C. — Reports from high-level sources in Washington indicate Vice President Kamala Harris is just about to unburden herself from what has been.

"I'm out here on these streets, getting ready to unburden myself -- you know what I mean? HAHA!" said Harris. "I'm starting to see what can be, not what has been, right girl! HAHAHA!!!"

After years of repeatedly envisioning what can be, unburdened from what has been, Harris reportedly feels like her vision is about to come to fruition. "I watched the debate last week, and I immediately started to feel like maybe, just maybe, what has been was about to be unburdened," said Harris. "It's like a yellow school bus - who doesn't love a yellow school bus? It's like a yellow school bus going to space, which is so big. No one could imagine that because they are burdened by what has been, which is yellow school buses that don't go to space. HAHAHAHA!!!!"

As Democrat strategists continue to discuss the possibility of replacing Biden, they too have begun to imagine what could be, unburdened by what has been. "We are so screwed," said strategist Mick Rawls. "It's dementia or psychosis. Ah, the proverbial rock and a hard place. I mean we can still win the election, but at what cost? Have you listened to this woman speak? We are, in a much larger sense, very screwed."

At publishing time, what has been had reportedly denied all reports that it would be unburdening itself from Harris any time soon.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 months ago

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    2 months ago

And she doesn't even have the excuse of being senile.....

If biden resigns, that means the first woman President will have accomplished it by being the mistress of a man thirty years older than herself.   Not the example to set for our nation's girls. 

It makes you admire woman like Geraldine Ferraro or Sarah Palin more. What they accomplished, at least they did it on their own.  They didn't need to ride the coattails of their partner to get where they did. 

Hallux
Professor Principal
2.1  Hallux  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    2 months ago

(deleted)

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.5  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Hallux @2.1    2 months ago

The rest of this thread was removed for a slap fight. Knock it off. Only warning.

Hallux
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Hallux  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.5    2 months ago

So, intimating that women are whores is cool? Can I see the list?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.7  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Hallux @2.1.6    2 months ago

That is not the point. It had become personal and that is not cool.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Hallux @2.1.6    2 months ago
ntimating that women are whores 

Imagine thinking Kamala Harris is representative of  all women. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.9  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.8    2 months ago

Sorry Sean, no pass there. Unless you have some solid proof that she is a whore (i.e. selling her body for money) then it is just gross. There is a line that people should not cross.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.9    2 months ago
Sean, no pass there. Unless you have some solid proof that she is a whore (i.e. selling her body for money) then it is just gros

Did I call her a whore?  The amount of projection going on is amazing.

I guess it's impossible to criticize Kamala's specific actions  without  somehow calling all women "whores." Apparently, many don't believe women are individuals. 

You have a daughter, right? Would you be proud of her for sleeping with a married man thirty years older than her and allowing him to make her a career? Is that how you want you want your daughter to succeed? In the left wing world,  it's now misogynistic to believe a woman can and should succeed on her own merits, without the help of a sugar daddy.  

The Chad
Freshman Silent
2.1.12  The Chad  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.10    2 months ago

For the record, the former Mayor of SF clearly stated she gave the best top to get to the top.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  The Chad @2.1.12    2 months ago

so classy

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.14  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.10    2 months ago
Did I call her a whore?  The amount of projection going on is amazing.

Did I say you called her a whore, or did I just make a general comment, in regards to yours. I would say the projection is yours.

I guess it's impossible to criticize Kamala's specific actions  without  somehow calling all women "whores." Apparently, many don't believe women are individuals. 

Well, that was my very point. You can criticize Kamala for her actual actions without calling her a whore. I have no issue with that.

You have a daughter, right? Would you be proud of her for sleeping with a married man thirty years older than her and allowing him to make her a career? 

I have two daughters and neither have done that, and are both married. Sleeping with a married person, is never something a person should aspire to, which I told them, It does happen both ways, and somehow men avoid being called whores. It does not make one a whore, but not a choice to be proud of.

In the left wing world,  it's now misogynistic to believe a woman can and should succeed on her own merits, without the help of a sugar daddy. 

I can show you various accounts of people on the right that have done the same thing. Should we make a blanket statement about the right, too? 

The Chad
Freshman Silent
2.1.15  The Chad  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.13    2 months ago

I'm a feminist. 

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
2.1.16  Igknorantzruls  replied to  The Chad @2.1.15    2 months ago

we could tell by the beard

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.17  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  The Chad @2.1.12    2 months ago

But pussy grabbing is done for fun and entertainment. I forgot.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.18  Sean Treacy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.14    2 months ago
I would say the projection is yours.

No, you and Hallux used the word, not me. All I did was criticize Kamala.

Well, that was my very point

Funny then that you  that didn't make it when Hallux accused me of intimating that women are whores for specifically criticizing Kamala.  

but not a choice to be proud of.

Great, then we agree that it's embarrassing that the woman who may be our first woman President owes her political career to sleeping with a married man 30 years older than her.

It's amazing that you can't even state something so obvious and self evident without being attacked for it. I believe women can succeed without sleeping their way to the top. I don't know why that enrages so many on the left so much. 

can show you various accounts of people on the right that have done the same thing

Cool. When they are a serious candidate for President, I'll say the exact same thing.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.19  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.18    2 months ago
No, you and Hallux used the word, not me. All I did was criticize Kamala.

You did, and her sex life has nada to do with her performance as a political figure. The word might have been Hallux's but the implication was correct.

Great, then we agree that it's embarrassing that the woman who may be our first woman President owes her political career to sleeping with a married man 30 years older than her.

As long as it's OK to be embarrassed that the man that might be our president bragged about grabbing pussy.

Cool. When they are a serious candidate for President, I'll say the exact same thing.  

Then you really need to think about the other guy running for president, right?

The Chad
Freshman Silent
2.1.20  The Chad  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.17    2 months ago

I am opposed to unwelcomed pussy grabbing because I am a feminist.. When invited to consensually stimulate one, I do so very gently. As reference to Donald Trump? I would never grab that pussy.

The Chad
Freshman Silent
2.1.21  The Chad  replied to  Igknorantzruls @2.1.16    2 months ago

The beard is a dead giveaway that one is a feminist these days, good catch.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.22  Tessylo  replied to  The Chad @2.1.20    2 months ago

I doubt there's any invites

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.23  CB  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.14    2 months ago

This is a/the preemptive 'salvo' from MAGAs against a potential presidential campaign headlining for V. P. Harris. The subtlety of 'movement' is so smooth that you can almost glide across it without noticing a transition taking place. (I will give MAGAs credit for being as slick as today's popular 'lubricants.')

That said, our politicians nearly all seem to have these relative 'checkered' pasts which are similar to varying degrees. 

The Chad
Freshman Silent
2.1.24  The Chad  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.22    2 months ago

My standards are high, must have above 700 credit score, work out 5 days a week and have a protein based diet with no sugar are carbs. Must be employed and financially independent. For BMI restrictions dm me.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.25  Sean Treacy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.19    2 months ago
ex life has nada to do with her performance as a political figure.

Lol.  Her boyfriend literally appointed her to her first two political jobs. 

The word might have been Hallux's but the implication was correct.

you are talking in circles. Either you can criticize her without it being an attack on all women, or you can't. Make up your mind. 

e embarrassed that the man that might be our president bragged about grabbing pussy.

Of course you can. And it would be stupid to claim it's an attack on men or misandry to attack Trump for it. 

you really need to think about the other guy running for president, right?

Who? Who did this "other guy" sleep with to get where he is?  

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.26  CB  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.19    2 months ago
As long as it's OK to be embarrassed that the man that might be our president bragged about grabbing pussy.

Actually, it turns out that 'p- grabber' did become president for four years. . . and his wife was the 'muse' to tell him how to clear the air of its embarrassment: call it braggadocious  'locker-room talk.' (Honey, and get back out there. Circa. 2016.)

The Chad
Freshman Silent
2.1.27  The Chad  replied to  CB @2.1.26    2 months ago

In all fairness, In his younger years he was a baller and Democrats loved him. Now he is a frumpy old man and comes across as a perv.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.28  Tessylo  replied to  The Chad @2.1.27    2 months ago

No Democrats ever actually loved the turd, you're delusional

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.29  Tessylo  replied to  The Chad @2.1.24    2 months ago

'My standards are high'

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Those who hold the convicted felon and rapist to no standards, are perfectly aligned with their lack  of same

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.30  Tessylo  replied to  The Chad @2.1.24    2 months ago

Incel?

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.31  CB  replied to  The Chad @2.1.27    2 months ago

Okay, possibly true.  I actually had a distance like of the Donald I heard about in years old news account. (It turns out a lot of the negative was probably kept out of the media. "Catch and kill" - maybe.) However, the videotaped with audio of a bus discussion about a married woman being 'plied' with an open opportunity gain furniture goods and services for her sexual attention (she did not take the offer), while his active marriage was up and running should have been disturbing and prohibitive to all who profess the sanctity of their marriages. Turns out a "mulligan" from an important and select grouping of evangelicals was the solution for a solicitation to engage in adultery!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.32  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.25    2 months ago

Sean,

Lol.  Her boyfriend literally appointed her to her first two political jobs. 

And since then she had to stand on her own two feet. Btw, whether it's sleeping with someone or being a family member, nepotism is a fact of life.

you are talking in circles. Either you can criticize her without it being an attack on all women, or you can't. Make up your mind.

Now that's funny. No further comment needed.

Of course you can. And it would be stupid to claim it's an attack on men or misandry to attack Trump for it. 

Fair enough. I haven't seen you criticize him for that, so I wasn't sure.

Who? Who did this "other guy" sleep with to get where he is?

That must be a joke.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
2.1.33  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.32    2 months ago

More importantly about Harris is that she was a weak candidate in 2020.  Since then, Biden who was an eight year vice president, let Harris sink or swim.  She sunk with the unenviable task of the border and migration.

Biden should have gently dropped her like FDR did with Wallace.  Whitmer would have been a good choice.  Harris can only capture the anyone but Trump vote.  Her best attribute as a candidate is certain access to the Biden campaign war chest.

Igknorantzruls
Freshman Quiet
2.2  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    2 months ago
 Not the example to set for our nation's girls.

yea, but the found guilty civilly pussy grabber/sexual assaulter, rapist, IS......? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Igknorantzruls @2.2    2 months ago
yea, but the found guilty civilly pussy grabber/sexual assaulter, rapist, IS......?

No.

Why would you ask when he didn't mention it?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    2 months ago

What exactly did palin accomplish?  What kind of example does the hillbilly from Wasilla set for 'our nation's girls'?  Wasn't one of 'our nation's girls', her daughter, knocked up at 16?

Hallux
Professor Principal
3  Hallux    2 months ago
Any replies to that?

What would you like, some nonsense about pots and kettles?

GregTx
Professor Guide
4  seeder  GregTx    2 months ago
is left with nothing…only a personal, partisan, and palpable fear.

That does seem to be where a lot of the Democrat party is right now. I'm sure they'll figure out the best way forward...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  GregTx @4    2 months ago

Democrats would do well to recognize that the GOP would most likely be very happy if Harris ended up as the nominee for President.

GregTx
Professor Guide
5  seeder  GregTx    2 months ago

What sort of witchery is this?.....

GregTx
Professor Guide
6  seeder  GregTx    2 months ago

39 comments thus far and all of 6 show up when I click into my seed....