╌>

Trump Pleads Ignorance After Sharing AI-Generated Taylor Swift Images

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  one month ago  •  28 comments

By:   Naomi LaChance

Trump Pleads Ignorance After Sharing AI-Generated Taylor Swift Images
Days after Donald Trump shared AI-generated images of Taylor Swift and her fans supporting him, the former president is claiming he doesn’t know “anything about” the images.

Related:

1. #TaylorSwift The Eras Tour Could Generate $4.6 Billion For Local Economies

2. Taylor Swift Harris Endorsement 'Likely,' Says Expert

3. Taylor Swift Fans Make the Ground Shake, Seismic Activity Detected During Concerts

4 . What Do Terrorists Have Against Taylor Swift Fans? Everything.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Days after Donald   Trump   shared AI-generated images   of Taylor Swift and her fans supporting him, the former president is claiming he doesn’t know “anything about” the images.

When Fox Business asked him whether he was worried that Swift would sue him, Trump responded: “I don’t know anything about them other than somebody else generated them. I didn’t generate them.”

Some of the   images   that Trump posted on Truth Social depicted women wearing t-shirts that said “Swifties for Trump,” and another showed Swift as Uncle Sam with the words “Taylor wants you to vote for Donald Trump.”

“I accept!” Trump wrote.

Trump seems to be fixated on Swift. In January,  Rolling Stone   reported that Trump allies had  declared  a “holy war” against the pop star, and that Trump was privately saying he was “more popular” than her.

In June, Trump reportedly spent a good chunk of time in a meeting on Capitol Hill   complaining   about the singer. “Why would she endorse this dope,” Trump said, referring to Biden,   according to CNN . “He doesn’t know how to get off a stage.”

Trump has also   said   of Swift: “I think she’s beautiful — very beautiful! I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump. I hear she’s very talented,” he said. “I think she’s very beautiful, actually — unusually beautiful!”

In 2020, Swift made a  post  on X directed at Trump: “After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence?”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    one month ago

Days after Donald   Trump   shared AI-generated images   of Taylor Swift and her fans supporting him, the former president is claiming he doesn’t know “anything about” the images.

When Fox Business asked him whether he was worried that Swift would sue him, Trump responded: “I don’t know anything about them other than somebody else generated them. 

Some of the   images   that Trump posted on Truth Social depicted women wearing t-shirts that said “Swifties for Trump,” and another showed Swift as Uncle Sam with the words “Taylor wants you to vote for Donald Trump.”

“I accept!” Trump wrote.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    one month ago

Trump seems to be fixated on Swift. In January,  Rolling Stone   reported that Trump allies had  declared  a “holy war” against the pop star, and that Trump was privately saying he was “more popular” than her.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    one month ago

In 2020, Swift made a    post    on X directed at Trump: “After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence?”

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Krishna @3    one month ago

Wonder who wrote that for her?

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1    one month ago
Wonder who wrote that for her?

I did!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4  Gsquared    one month ago

Is he ignorant?  Very much so.  Does he know "anything about" the Taylor Swift images?  Uh, yeah.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    one month ago

Trump pleads a lot and he is ignorant a lot but the two are usually not in the same sentence. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6  TᵢG    one month ago
"He was mad that the cameras were not watching him. He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth, " she said. "He used to tell me, 'It doesn't matter what you say, Stephanie — say it enough and people will believe you.' But it does matter — what you say matters, and what you don't say matters."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @6    one month ago

Trump said today that he doesnt want national security briefings because he already knows everything thats going on. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    one month ago

I could probably write an AI app that could accurately behave similar to Trump in various situations.

His phrases are predictable.  He mannerisms are predictable.   His reasoning is predictable.   

Trump is a simplistic arrogant asshole like nobody has seen before.   

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1.2  JBB  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.1    one month ago

An artificial personality disorder?

And, how is that any differences?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.1    one month ago

There is a really funny lady out there that has Kamala down pat, from the dramatic hand gestures to the cackling laugh to the word salads.

No AI even necessary!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.3    one month ago

How pathetic.

We now have plenty of videos of Harris giving speeches and she is as structured and articulate as one would expect from a former prosecuting attorney, district attorney, attorney general, senator and vice-president.

Trump, in contrast, is increasing his rambling and incoherence.   If you want to see word salads, just watch a Trump speech.

By the way, I think this is probably an excellent example of nonsense:

The Hannibal Lector narratives are quite impressive too.

The most common word salads from Trump are the extemporaneous ramblings sprinkled throughout his speeches.

But all you can do is put forth a bullshit GOP talking point while ignoring the 800lb Gorilla (Trump).   It is obvious which of the two you want to be the next PotUS.

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1.5  JBB  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.4    one month ago

Harris is extremely sharp and very quick whitted on her feet!

Any who underestimate her do so at their own personal peril.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.4    one month ago

It is quite amusing to see you rush to attack Trump whenever people say mean things about Harris.

Did you know it is possible to discuss one without the other?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.4    one month ago
It is obvious which of the two you want to be the next PotUS.

Looks more obvious to me that you do not know me at all.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.8  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.7    one month ago

What I am seeing is a whole lot of P, D and D.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @6.1.8    one month ago

I see people pretending.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.4    one month ago

Tell me something.

Do Trump's idiotic ramblings make Harris' word salads make a damn bit more sense?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.11  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.10    one month ago

You pretend that Harris has a series of word salads.   Of all the historical speeches / comments she has given I know of one that could be considered a word salad.

Her most recent claimed 'word salad' where she spoke of AI was, as I noted, logical and correct.   Those who did not understand what she said are the problem, not her.   I recommend spending a little time getting familiar with AI and the high level concepts and then listen to her explanation.

She was correct.

Meanwhile, Trump is producing word salads on a weekly basis.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
6.1.12  Gazoo  replied to  JBB @6.1.5    one month ago

Why won’t her handlers let her have a sit down with the press and explain her policies? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.11    one month ago
You pretend that Harris has a series of word salads.   

That isn't honest.

Her most recent claimed 'word salad' where she spoke of AI was, as I noted, logical and correct.   

Yes, I am aware of your claim

Meanwhile, Trump is producing word salads on a weekly basis.

As expected, a deflection to Trump. Can't say I didn't expect it.

How does what Trump does or says make her more coherent?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  Gazoo @6.1.12    one month ago
Why won’t her handlers let her have a sit down with the press and explain her policies

Off script??

No way!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Gazoo @6.1.12    one month ago
Why won’t her handlers let her have a sit down with the press and explain her policies

Policies?

LMAO!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @6.1.8    one month ago

MAYBE she could enlighten us all further about the significance of the passage of time, or maybe even regale us with some story about the time she had so many greens she had to wash them in the bathtub.

Or how she hasn't been to the border or Europe!

bugsy
Professor Participates
7  bugsy    one month ago

I wonder if any of the leftists and ‘independents’ here claimed Adam Schiff was ignorant when he was duped by those two Russian comedians a few years ago claiming they had dirt on Trump collusion, or when Swallwell was duped by the Chinese spy who probably had to close her eyes every time he got in top of her.

If I remember correctly, and I do, there was nothing but silence from them here.

But Truuuuuujujujuuuuump!!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @7    one month ago

Heck, they'll pretend it never happened.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @7    one month ago
But Truuuuuujujujuuuuump!!!!

Without Trump, some members would be pretty damn quiet.