╌>

Kamala Explains 93% Of Staff Quit Because They Couldn't Handle The Joy

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  2 months ago  •  28 comments

Kamala Explains 93% Of Staff Quit Because They Couldn't Handle The Joy
WASHINTON, DC — Kamala Harris explained this week that the extraordinarily high turnover in her staff is due to people just not being able to handle the sheer amounts of joy she exudes in her office.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINTON, DC — Kamala Harris explained this week that the extraordinarily high turnover in her staff is due to people just not being able to handle the sheer amounts of joy she exudes in her office.

"They quit because they are literally overdosing on joy," Harris explained. "Almost no one on earth can stand being around this much joy for more than a few weeks. It's my cross to bear."

Despite her proclamations, anonymous reports have surfaced that Harris actually has a tendency to be viciously hostile and impossible to work with. "That's just how some people describe joy," explained Harris. "It's so much joy, they don't even know how to express it. There is just this giant ball of overwhelming joy and it creates a joyful work environment full of joyous joy. Some people's brains don't know how to handle it."

However, former Kamala staffer Carol Eggerton explained there is more to the story. "I quit because she screamed for twenty minutes like a demon because she thought I didn't get a second pump of cream in her coffee," said Eggerton. "I'll never forget when she hurled that scorching hot latte in my face and hollered 'THIS DOES NOT BRING ME JOY YOU MONKEY-FACED HALFWIT!'"

As of publishing time, Kamala's staff turnover rate had risen to 97% because of a recent increase in joy.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 months ago

original

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    2 months ago

She's just an awful and unlikeable person, in addition to being a low information nitwit. An empty pantsuit. She can't run away from her dismal and destructive record.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @2    2 months ago

Sounds just like the former 'president' except exchanging pant suit for ill fitting suit.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @2    2 months ago
... a low information nitwit. An empty pantsuit. 

What do you hope to accomplish by posting such obvious nonsense?  

One can appreciate that you disagree with her politics and one can argue about perceptions of her record, but all credibility disappears when you claim she is stupid and uninformed.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  TᵢG @2.2    2 months ago
ut all credibility disappears when you claim she is stupid and uninformed.

She's running for PResident so it's a different pool to compare her with.  Certainly, among Democrats in general, who their own party admits can't figure out how to secure IDs, she's not stupid or uninformed.   But for someone  trying to lead the country, the available evidence suggests she is. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2.2  Ronin2  replied to  TᵢG @2.2    2 months ago

What do you hope to accomplish by defending the indefensible? 

Kamala is an out out bitch who is unfit to serve in any capacity; who drove out her staff. Until the Biden/Trump debate Democrats were looking for a way to dump her for someone else. 

For, behind the recent public self-branding of Harris as a kindly, jovial ' Momala ', she has earned a nasty reputation as an alleged 'soul-destroying' workplace 'bully'.

Only four of the initial 71 staffers hired by Harris during her first year in office still remain in a job. The rest either quit or were fired, according to analysis by non-partisan watchdog Open The Books.

That translates to a 92 percent staff turnover rate – and, say critics, is a likely sign that the issues on Team Harris have more to do with her than anyone else.

During research for my recent Harris biography ('Amateur Hour', published in January), the horror stories I heard from many of her former employees and read about in numerous reports – shocked me.

As far back as the 2010s, when Harris served as California's Attorney General, she was allegedly   known for running a 'toxic' workplace.

Barbara O'Connor, a professor at California State University, Sacramento claimed that students who worked for Harris as interns frequently came back to her crying and saying that they 'felt they weren't valued.'

After Harris was elected in 2017 to represent California in the US Senate, working conditions reportedly did not improve.

Analysis showed her office had the ninth-highest staff turnover rate out of the 114 senators who served between 2017 and 2020.

Congressional sources told the Mail that she would berate subordinates in expletive-laden tirades.

Even those working for Republican lawmakers allegedly got caught in the crossfire.

In one instance, reported in my book, sources described how Harris lashed out at a room full of Senate staffers during the highly contentious 2018 Supreme Court confirmation hearings of Brett Kavanaugh.

On September 28 of that year, as Kavanaugh's nomination moved forward despite liberal outrage over allegations he'd sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford three decades earlier, Harris and her colleagues staged a walkout from the hearings.

Later, Harris was said to explode in anger outside the main Judiciary Committee room.

Witnesses recalled Harris cursing and ordering around staffers who did not even work for her.

'Anyone who's staff, get the f*** out of here!' she allegedly yelled.

Harris's campaign did not respond to requests for comment on these allegations.

Years later, amid the dramatic and rapid collapse of Harris's 2020 presidential bid, this allegedly troubling behavior began to be leaked to the public.

In a sensational resignation letter shared with the New York Times in November 2019, Harris's then State Operations Director Kelly Mehlenbacher slammed her boss, saying: 'I have never seen an organization   treat its staff so poorly .'

She continued: 'It is not acceptable to me that we encouraged people to move from Washington, DC to Baltimore only to lay them off with no notice.'

'Morale has never been lower,' she added, saying there was no 'real plan' for how Harris might win, but that she hoped her departure 'might result in some serious consideration of […] our internal communications'.

Now she is suddenly the queen of the ball. With Democrats and media joining forces to hide her previous record and positions.

She is acting like she hasn't been part of the problems of the last 4 years. That somehow she is an outsider to the administration.

Leftists who can't look past the D behind the Hyena's name might believe that garbage; but don't expect the rest of us to.

Igknorantzruls
Sophomore Quiet
2.2.3  Igknorantzruls  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2.2    2 months ago

I don't recollect this bothering you :

"Mr. Trump has the record for White House and cabinet churn in a president’s first term, according to Kathryn Dunn Tenpas, a scholar at the Brookings Institution who wrote a presidential staff turnover study ."

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.4  TᵢG  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.1    2 months ago

Another partisan, credibility-devoid comment absurdly claiming Harris is stupid.   

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.5  TᵢG  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2.2    2 months ago
Kamala is an out out bitch who is unfit to serve in any capacity;  ...

Amazing observing the partisan-driven nonsense.   It would be hilarious if this was not such a serious matter.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @2.2.5    2 months ago

Bitch?

jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.1    2 months ago

What 'available evidence' would that be?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.1    2 months ago

Yet you hold the former 'president' felon to no standards whatsoever.

GregTx
Professor Guide
2.2.9  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.6    2 months ago

Hallux
Professor Principal
2.2.10  Hallux  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2.2    2 months ago
That translates to a 92 percent staff turnover rate – and, say critics, is a likely sign that the issues on Team Harris have more to do with her than anyone else.

A number matched by Trump during his presidency, but then he's a male bitch and gets a fan pass. Irony marries Sycophancy.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2.11  Greg Jones  replied to  TᵢG @2.2    2 months ago

6d350bae-d15f-46ac-a995-c3c249781c9d-650x0.jpeg

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2.12  Greg Jones  replied to  TᵢG @2.2    2 months ago

Like you, I am entitled to an opinion, which is the correct one. If it offends you, deal with it.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.13  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.11    2 months ago

A sickening display of misogyny ... claiming that Harris' career as a prosecuting attorney, district attorney, attorney general, senator, and vice-president was based on giving blowjobs.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.14  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.12    2 months ago

Your 'opinion' directly counters fact.  Mine correlates with fact.

Hallux
Professor Principal
2.2.15  Hallux  replied to  Ronin2 @2.2.2    2 months ago
Now she is suddenly the queen of the ball.

The glass slipper fell from the ceiling and it fit. Look at it this way, instead of Emperor Trump you'll get Temptress Harris and far better dreams.

Freewill
Junior Quiet
2.2.16  Freewill  replied to  Hallux @2.2.10    2 months ago
A number matched by Trump during his presidency, but then he's a male bitch and gets a fan pass

Indeed, but he gets no pass from me.  Although, it is disturbing to me that Kamala Harris has the same issue with exceedingly high turnover rate in her office as did Trump.  That can't bode well any way you look at it.  At least with Trump we knew why people were bailing out on him left and right, but the lack of transparency from the Harris office on this issue is a bit concerning.  Check out the video at the NBC link.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3  Drinker of the Wry    2 months ago

They should have interviewed the 4 out of 47 that have remained since day 1.  What do they have on Kamala?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4  Jeremy Retired in NC    2 months ago

They couldn't handle her joy.  Well, the saying is Ignorance is Bliss.  So that explains a lot with her.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1  JBB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4    2 months ago

How come everybody and their dog is lining up to support Harris Walz?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JBB @4.1    2 months ago

Are they lining up to support them or are they lining up to watch the train wreck occur?  I'm thinking it's the latter for sheer entertainment purposes.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1.2  JBB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.1.1    2 months ago

That is some enthusiastic false bravado. Emphasis on, "False"!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.1.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JBB @4.1.2    2 months ago

And, yet, you fail to prove it as such.  Not surprising though.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
4.1.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @4.1    2 months ago
How come everybody and their dog is lining up to support Harris Walz?

She's not Biden or Trump?

They should interview her staffers that left, but they probably don't want to report publicly about her leadership style. 

George
Junior Expert
4.1.5  George  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @4.1.4    2 months ago
They should interview her staffers that left,

Not if a Clinton did their exit interview.