╌>

Woman Who Made Career Singing About Her Bad Choices Endorses Kamala

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  one month ago  •  110 comments

U.S. — A singer who has made her entire career out of writing songs detailing her horrifically bad choices has announced her choice for President: Kamala Harris.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S. — A singer who has made her entire career out of writing songs detailing her horrifically bad choices has announced her choice for President: Kamala Harris.

Pop icon Taylor Swift, who has written a veritable library of songs about her being a poor judge of character, made the announcement last night. "I know I'm internationally renowned for regretting every major decision in my life, but this choice will turn out different, I just know it," said Swift. "She's the one!"

A longtime Democrat, Swift's songwriting is known for chronicling how each man she thought would be the one turned out to be a total scumbag, but she was too blind to see it. More recently, her writing has evolved to explaining how she's mentally unstable and makes terrible, destructive decisions about other things in her life outside of romantic relationships.

"Who better than Taylor Swift to decide if a person will work out or not?" said Swift fanatic David Muir. "If you stacked all of her ex-boyfriends on top of each other, you could reach Neptune, okay? That's what we call 'experience'. She's got so much experience making wrong decisions, who better to decide what's right?"

At publishing time, Swift had reportedly begun penning a breakup song after learning that Kamala is really more of a Britney fan.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    one month ago

Thomas
Masters Guide
1.1  Thomas  replied to  GregTx @1    one month ago

What the hell are those? Hush Puppies?

GregTx
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Thomas @1.1    one month ago

Yep

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  Texan1211    one month ago

I am sure Swifts endorsement means something or other significant to certain fools looking for a celebrity to tell them who to vote for.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @2    one month ago

From what I’ve seen, Trump and his supporters are a lot more concerned with who Taylor Swift supports than Democrats are. They’ve been talking about it for months.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @2.1    one month ago

that's fantastic!

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    one month ago

GXNbhMqXYAA7Yqv?format=jpg&name=900x900

X

Stevie Nicks

As my friend
so eloquently stated, now is the time to research and choose the candidate that speaks to you and your beliefs. Only 54 days left until the election. Make sure you are registered to vote! Your vote in this election may be one of the most important things you ever do. https:// vote.gov Love, Stevie Nicks Childless Dog Lady.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  CB @3    one month ago

Celebrity endorsements must mean a lot to folks who need to be told who to vote for.

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1    one month ago

trump_2.png

A fraudster got to fraud. . . or, get sued. Better that Taylor Swift gets even with Kamala rather than a law suit. (She doe not need the money.)

So much for a 'needy' endorsement. . .funny, because it is kind of like \waking up to somebody's fingers inserted inside you - rape, or a burglary where federal classified documents are taken without authorized permission. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.1.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @3.1.1    one month ago
A fraudster got to fraud. . . or, get sued. Better that Taylor Swift gets even with Kamala where than a law suit. (She doe not need the money.)

Huh?

So much for a 'needy' endorsement. . .funny, because it is kind of like a waking up with fingers inserted inside you (rape) or a burglary where somebody's belongings are taken without their permission. 

Double huh?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  CB @3.1.1    one month ago

I don't know if you read my post, but I find it very hard to relate your post to mine.

I don't think anything you wrote pertains to my post.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.4  Tacos!  replied to  CB @3.1.1    one month ago
She doe not need the money

Yeah, at her age, she’s already a billionaire. At the same age, Donald was still looking through his daddy’s couch for loose change. She could sue him out of spite, though. That could be amusing.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.2    one month ago

Some liberals have to drag Trump along.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.1.6  afrayedknot  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1    one month ago

“…who to vote for.”

As one who has made it clear you will not vote for either candidate, you spend an inordinate amount of time and effort blathering about the ‘vote’.

If you choose not to vote for the top of the ticket, which is your right, why then the incessant posts?

It makes one doubt the veracity of your intentions. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.4    one month ago

If she did sue him it would probably only be for $1.  I heard that's what she sued for in a case that she won.  She didn't want the money or need the money obviously.  

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.8  CB  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.6    one month ago

Some come here for the entertainment, I guess. . . because it is evident: NT discussions are awesome!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.6    one month ago
As one who has made it clear you will not vote for either candidate, you spend an inordinate amount of time and effort blathering about the ‘vote’.

And?

Do you have a problem with it?

It makes one doubt the veracity of your intentions

I will let you know if I ever start caring about anonymous people's opinions of me.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.1.10  afrayedknot  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.9    one month ago

“I will let you know if I ever start caring about anonymous people's opinions of me.”

A very trumpian response.

At least you are not running for office, seemingly content in running from the truth.

Do tell how your post was misinterpreted….

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.10    one month ago
A very trumpian response.

As usual, drag Trump into it!

Is there anything else you wish to say?

Like something other than the usual, tired Trump crap?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.10    one month ago
Do tell how your post was misinterpreted….

I learned long ago the distinction between someone inadvertently misinterpretting something and someone deliberately doing so.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.10    one month ago
At least you are not running for office, seemingly content in running from the truth

Of course, another false statement.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.14  bugsy  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.10    one month ago

A very trumpian response.’

As this is your response to Texan’s post, do you care what anonymous people on the internet say about you?

Thomas
Masters Guide
3.1.15  Thomas  replied to  bugsy @3.1.14    one month ago

I don't care what anyone says about me.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Thomas @3.1.15    one month ago
I don't care what anyone says about me.

Careful there, someone here might accuse you of lying.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.4    one month ago
Yeah, at her age, she’s already a billionaire. At the same age, Donald was still looking through his daddy’s couch for loose change.

Trump, yeah, and at least 300+million others here in the US alone.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.18  bugsy  replied to  Thomas @3.1.15    one month ago

Well, the comment was not directed to you, but good to know.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.1.19  afrayedknot  replied to  bugsy @3.1.14    one month ago

“…do you care what anonymous people on the internet say about you?”

I live for this place. I count every thumbs up. I have no life outside of posting here. My opinions are based on facts as I see them, I hate both candidates. I will not vote. My posts are always misconstrued.

I don’t care, but I’ll engage anyway and will always get the last word. Who am I? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.19    one month ago
I live for this place. I count every thumbs up. I have no life outside of posting here. My opinions are based on facts as I see them, I hate both candidates. I will not vote. My posts are always misconstrued. I don’t care, but I’ll engage anyway and will always get the last word.

Good to know about you, thanks for sharing.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
3.1.21  afrayedknot  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.20    one month ago

“Good to know about you, thanks for sharing.”

You never disappoint, tex.

And?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @3.1.21    one month ago
You never disappoint, tex.

I try hard not to. I'm glad your fan thought so, too.

And?

There isn't any more. I thanked you once, that should suffice.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.23  Trout Giggles  replied to  CB @3.1.8    one month ago

I think it's because they seek attention. They don't get it in RL so they come here

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    one month ago
A singer who has made her entire career out of writing songs detailing her horrifically bad choices.

This is satire, right? It’s hard to think of a person who has made more horrifically bad choices than Trump.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4    one month ago

It's hard to tell with these 'articles'  Sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    one month ago
It's hard to tell with these 'articles'

It shouldn’t be. Most of us include the source name in the seed and tags related to content.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.1    one month ago

Clicking on the shaded "Seeded Content" button will reveal the source so there is no need to wonder about it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.1    one month ago

Thank you.  I note the source was not listed for the 'article' nor any of the things you cited.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.3    one month ago
I note the source was not listed for the 'article' nor any of the things you cited.

A very simple click on the "Seeded Content" button reveals all.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4    one month ago

Indeed!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @4    one month ago

Are you familiar with any of her music?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.3.1  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3    one month ago

Are you familiar with music, in general?

Also, are you familiar with Donald Trump?

This thought exercise shouldn’t be too difficult. Don’t make me do your homework for you.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @4.3.1    one month ago
Are you familiar with music, in general?

Yes I am. See how easy my answer came?

Also, are you familiar with Donald Trump?

Possibly. Are you referring to the very same Donald Trump who is plastered all over this site every day? THAT Trump?

This thought exercise shouldn’t be too difficult. 

It isn't, nor did I suspect that my very simple question would cause such a fuss!

Don’t make me do your homework for you.

And what new-found powers have I been granted that would allow me to force you to do anything?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.4  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4    one month ago

But yes, I would have to say it is satire.  Though, like usual, not at all funny.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.4    one month ago

In an effort to clear any confusion up here, yes, this is satire, folks!

Pro Tip:

Most if not all seeds from The Onion are going to be satire!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.2  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.4    one month ago
Though, like usual, not at all funny.

Seriously, you see nothing satirical at all in the headline?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.4.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Texan1211 @4.4.1    one month ago

This is from the Babylon Bee, not the Onion. The Onion has good satire. The Babylon Bee is an Onion wannabe

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.4  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.4.3    one month ago

Sorry, I know what satire actually is.

I have read enough comments declaring "This isn't satire!!!!!" to know that some can't find humor in much other than trashing Trump.

It is virtually the same thing every time satire is seeded.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.4.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Texan1211 @4.4.4    one month ago

You said this from The Onion

It's not. Are you going to correct your mistake?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.4.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Texan1211 @4.4.4    one month ago

I see the problem here. Babylon Bee is the conservative version of the liberal Onion. Therefore it just CANNOT be satirical OR funny in some circles. Makes light of the liberal side of things.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.7  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.4.5    one month ago

Nah, I am going to leave it up there, but do admit to my mistake. It's more fun that way.

My hanging must be scheduled soon!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.8  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.4.6    one month ago

I figured it was something like that.

Thanks!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.4.9  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.4.3    one month ago

jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

Hallux
Professor Principal
4.4.10  Hallux  replied to  Texan1211 @4.4.7    one month ago
My hanging must be scheduled soon!!!

Nah, I just got knit one purl one down pat and to celebrate an offing of heads is called for.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.11  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @4.4.10    one month ago
Nah, I just got knit one purl one down pat and to celebrate an offing of heads is called for.

Well, as long as you a celebrating the rather noteworthy accomplishment of getting all of that knit one purl two stuff down so pat!

Congrats on your remarkable achievement!

CB
Professor Principal
4.5  CB  replied to  Tacos! @4    one month ago

I mean, my goodness, the GOP threw some really decent republicans out of the political party. . . took their seats from them and caused some other republicans to willingly retire from congress (or forget the 'notion' of running for the house and senate-state or federal). . . just to promote, entertain, declare fealty, become enthralled, and beholden to a man legally charged with inserting his fingers into an unwilling 'v-jay-jay,' bamboozling his home state out of monies owed to it, and oh my the lies that make 'lie-storms,' and MORE.

Donald is the 'neverending story' that won't stop giving even though the nation is gagging from being 'fed' by him!

And  GOP/trumpists want 'that' thing for its presentation to the world. There very own personal 'strongman'! (a draft-dodger too!) They REALLY, REALLY, want that above even Mitch McConnell or any other GOPers. You can't dream this bad up. You just can't. It's impossible to dream this 'scenario' up!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.5.1  Texan1211  replied to  CB @4.5    one month ago
took their seats from them and

Man, it must be some wild tale to hear how anyone took seats!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.5.2  Texan1211  replied to  CB @4.5    one month ago
Donald is the 'neverending story' that won't stop giving even though the nation is gagging from being 'fed' by him!

Some liberals will keep Trump front and center for the next decade, they simply won't be able to kick the habit of EVERYTHING TRUMP 24/7

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tacos! @4    one month ago
This is satire, right?

I think it's more like wishful thinking and lashing out in frustration as are the comments claiming only "fools" look for "a celebrity to tell them who to vote for". Just sour grapes since the only celebrity musician Trump could get the endorsement of was "Kid" looking like an aged meth addict "Rock".

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.1  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.6    one month ago

It is so clearly satire (read the headline for a clue) that it is surprising anyone could miss it.

I can't believe how many people are enamored with celebrity endorsements.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.6.2  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.6    one month ago

which is probably what kid dick is - an aging meth addict or crack head

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.6.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.6    one month ago

I dont think Swift will tip the election, but I could be wrong. One things seems obvious tho, there are a lot of MAGA who think she is an existential threat to their god. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.4  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.6.3    one month ago
One things seems obvious tho, there are a lot of MAGA who think she is an existential threat to their god. 

I would like to see a quote from a member here that led to such a declaration.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.6.2    one month ago
which is probably what kid dick is - an aging meth addict or crack head

And I bet you can prove it, right?

CB
Professor Principal
4.6.6  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @4.6.3    one month ago

Taylor Swift's voter registration link saw over 337,000 visitors

She's ensuring fans are... Ready For It?

Who is afraid of little old  Taylor Swift ? After Tuesday night, Republicans should be.

After the presidential debate between Vice President  Kamala  Harris and former President  Donald Trump  on Sept. 10,  Swift took to Instagram to publicly endorse  Harris. But she didn't stop there. The popstar also added a custom voter registration link to her  Instagram  story. As of 2 p.m. ET Wednesday, 337,826 people visited that link , the General Services Administration told  NBC News .

The saying goes 'every little bit helps around the margins.' :)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.7  Texan1211  replied to  CB @4.6.6    one month ago

No one is afraid of Taylor Swift, with the possible exception of any ex-boyfriend who ends up in one of her songs.

We are rightfully afraid of an electorate so uneducated, so shallow, so misinformed, so enamored of a personality that they think that person is the ONE to listen to regarding voting.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.6.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @4.6.4    one month ago
One things seems obvious tho, there are a lot of MAGA who think she is an existential threat to their god. 
I would like to see a quote from a member here that led to such a declaration.

The fact that you felt the need to make 37 comments on this seed speaks to that. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.6.9  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @4.6.7    one month ago
We are rightfully afraid of an electorate so uneducated, so shallow, so misinformed, so enamored of a personality that they think that person is the ONE to listen to regarding voting.

maga!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.10  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @4.6.9    one month ago
maga!

And liberals!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.11  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.6.8    one month ago
The fact that you felt the need to make 37 comments on this seed speaks to that. 

If you can't provide the quotes, it is perfectly fine to just admit that you can't do it. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.6.12  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @4.6.11    one month ago

I counted your comments on this article about ten minutes ago, and it was 37 then. Now its into the 40's. 

If no one cares what Taylor Swift thinks why have you commented on it 40 times? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.13  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.6.12    one month ago
I counted your comments on this article about ten minutes ago, and it was 37 then. Now its into the 40's

I am honored by the amount of time you spend on little old me.

If no one cares what Taylor Swift thinks why have you commented on it 40 times? 

Perhaps reading those 40 comments would let you know I said nothing of the sort.

Argue something I say at LEAST!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.6.14  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @4.6.13    one month ago

Your comments speak for themselves. 

CB
Professor Principal
4.6.15  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @4.6.7    one month ago

Taylor, gets my last word :

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1726152215.jpg

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.16  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.6.14    one month ago

Then why do you keep pretending they say something else?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.6.17  Texan1211  replied to  CB @4.6.15    one month ago

oooh.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.6.18  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @4.6.16    one month ago

[]

Gazoo
Junior Silent
4.6.19  Gazoo  replied to  Texan1211 @4.6.16    one month ago

Wow, who knew that asking one to clarify their own nonsensical posts is “boring?”

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @4    one month ago

It's satire all right....bad satire

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.7.1  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.7    one month ago
It's satire all right

Exactly right!

GregTx
Professor Guide
4.7.2  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.7    one month ago

Awww

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    one month ago

Taylor Swift seems to be a very smart businesswoman, and some of her music is good.

Does this give her any special insight into politics the rest of us don't have?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @5    one month ago

I will say I find the growing endorsements from former Trump staffers and other Republicans to be genuinely compelling.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @5.1    one month ago
I will say I find the growing endorsements from former Trump staffers and other Republicans to be genuinely compelling.

So because others will vote one way, you have to also?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    one month ago

There is a difference between “compelling” and “binding.”

The fear in your question is both clear and telling. You realize that Trump is such a bad choice, that even people who once sided with him quite publicly are turning on him. We may finally be turning a corner where more and more Americans are willing to admit that that wannabe emperor has no clothes, and he will lose. I’ve been hearing that same fear in the voices of conservative pundits wringing their hands over Taylor Swift.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.2    one month ago
There is a difference between “compelling” and “binding.”

Yes there is. If anyone is claiming different, let me know!

The fear in your question is both clear and telling.

Nonsense.

You realize that Trump is such a bad choice, that even people who once sided with him quite publicly are turning on him. 

You must not have been reading my posts very closely, as they make it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that I already knew that and have called for people not to vote for people they know won't be good for the country. How could all of that possibly be missed?

We may finally be turning a corner where more and more Americans are willing to admit that that wannabe emperor has no clothes, and he will lose. 

We as a country will be stuck with a clown for President whether Trump wins or loses.

I’ve been hearing that same fear in the voices of conservative pundits wringing their hands over Taylor Swift.

I like Taylor, I think she is a smart businesswoman. 

We have an electorate largely uninformed about politics and many put way too much stock in celebrity endorsements. What attributes, insights or knowledge do celebrities have that us regular folk don't besides a fawning public and a platform to spew from?

CB
Professor Principal
5.1.4  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.3    one month ago
What attributes, insights or knowledge do celebrities have that us regular folk don't besides a fawning public and a platform to spew from. . . .

Talent. Association. Collaboration. Interests (in the masses). That is, a celebrity has name recognition which will get him or him or her the attention of a politician in need of some influential person—if only as a counter to another influential, talented, associated, collaborative, and interesting. . . Celebrity!

The 'uninformed' who are INFORMED about his or her favorite celebrity will leave an 'opening' (space) in his or her mind for someone specifically interesting to himself or herself—whether or not he or she wishes to do so. That is just human nature at work!

That is, we like whom we like. . .sometimes without understanding the 'Why' of it!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  CB @5.1.4    one month ago
Talent. Association. Collaboration. Interests (in the masses). That is, a celebrity has name recognition which will get him or him or her the attention of a politician in need of some influential person—if only as a counter to another influential, talented, associated, collaborative, and interesting. . . Celebrity!

So the answer is nothing.

As I suspected.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.6  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.3    one month ago
If anyone is claiming different, let me know!

Just you. I used the word “compelling.” See 5.1. You are the one who responded at with:

What you described is “binding” not “compelling.” Don’t like my response after that? Learn what words mean.

I’d stay for more, but I have go prep my dog and cat for dinner.

CB
Professor Principal
5.1.7  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.5    one month ago

According to the collective "you."

I am pretty sure I did see Hulk Hogan with a 'speaking gig' at the Republican National Convention in July. That's for 'nothing' some conservatives say (now that Taylor Swift has endorsed Kamala Harris. So predictable.)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  CB @5.1.7    one month ago

I hope one post will be in reply to what I have actually written.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.6    one month ago
Just you. I used the word “compelling.” See 5.1. You are the one who responded at with:

Gee, no where there do I say that I claim a thing about compelling or binding. That's a fail on your part.

Don’t like my response after that?

Your response held no significance for me.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.2    one month ago

I loved Travis Kelce's response to musk - about giving her a child and looking out for her cats - what a fucking freak

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
6  Jeremy Retired in NC    one month ago

Well, it's not wrong.

Dragon
Freshman Silent
7  Dragon    one month ago

How Ironic! People who voted for Trump, voted for a celebrity in 2016, now they are dissing a world-wide celebrity for voicing her presidential choice. 

Talk about bad choices, a 3 times divorced man who cheated on all his wives, and has had several business ventures collapse, yet Trump voters ignore all that and whine about a very successful woman who hasn't made the bad choice of marrying then divorcing 3 times.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  Dragon @7    one month ago
How Ironic! People who voted for Trump, voted for a celebrity in 2016, now they are dissing a world-wide celebrity for voicing her presidential choice.

What article comments have you been reading? No comments here are dissing Taylor Swift.

CB
Professor Principal
7.2  CB  replied to  Dragon @7    one month ago

Trumpists cheapen everybody and everything that runs counter to their partisan propaganda and selective thinking.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  CB @7.2    one month ago

And Democrats don't?

You can't be serious..............

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.2    one month ago
Trumpists cheapen everybody and everything that runs counter to their partisan propaganda and selective thinking.

Tay-Tay as victim now.

LMAO!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.2.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  CB @7.2    one month ago

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     one month ago

She made the right choice since it made her a billionaire with millions of fans. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @8    one month ago
She made the right choice since it made her a billionaire with millions of fans

Right choice for what? 

To sing?

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @8.1    one month ago

The right choice in songs.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @8.1.1    one month ago
The right choice in songs.

Well, dang if that doesn't make her a political expert, too!

Amazing!

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.2    one month ago

She must be because Trump said that she endorsed him.

Liar, Liar.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @8.1.3    one month ago

man., must not take much to be an 'expert' nowadays.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.4    one month ago

It's the new thing. All you have to do is declare you are something and **POOF**. There you are.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @8    one month ago

Maybe that's why she is so unconcerned about the price of bacon.

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @8.2    one month ago

Just following in Melania's outburst on gas and food.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @8.2.1    one month ago

Like Melania knows what a pound of bacon costs or a gallon of gas.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.2    one month ago

Nobody is voting for Melania, she isn't running.

GregTx
Professor Guide
9  seeder  GregTx    one month ago

Awww