╌>

'共产主义是最好的! 好好好!' Says Tim Walz In Eloquent Rebuttal Of Alleged Ties To China

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  3 weeks ago  •  8 comments

'共产主义是最好的! 好好好!' Says Tim Walz In Eloquent Rebuttal Of Alleged Ties To China
SAINT PAUL, MN — Facing new allegations of inappropriate ties to the Chinese Communist Party in the middle of the home stretch of the presidential election, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz offered a swift and stern rebuttal in perfect Mandarin Chinese.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

SAINT PAUL, MN — Facing new allegations of inappropriate ties to the Chinese Communist Party in the middle of the home stretch of the presidential election, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz offered a swift and stern rebuttal in perfect Mandarin Chinese.

Members of Congress have sounded the alarm over Walz's history with China, launching an investigation to determine if any laws were broken. Walz has maintained a staunch position that he is guilty of no wrongdoing.

"共产主义是最好的! 好好好!" a defiant Walz told reporters on the campaign trail when asked to comment on his alleged ties to China. "And I mean that. There is absolutely no truth to any of these scurrilous accusations. These Republicans will apparently stop at nothing to try to connect me to the great and powerful Chinese Communist Party, which is led by the honorable and wise President Xi Jinping."

Walz said that any and all dealings he has had with China over the years were entirely legal. "It's a bunch of ridiculous lies," he said. "Just because I've taken multiple trips to China, stayed at the presidential mansion, and went on a couple of spa dates with Xi, everyone thinks I'm some type of undercover Chinese asset. Well, to that, all I have to say is, '伟大的中国共产党万岁, 统治世界!'"

At publishing time, the Minnesota governor headed off to prepare for his upcoming vice presidential debate with J.D. Vance and denied rumors that he answered to the nickname "The Great Walz of China" in the corridors of the Minnesota State Capitol.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 weeks ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  GregTx @1    3 weeks ago

Is this satire?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Tessylo @1.1    3 weeks ago

Absolutely.  The Republican Robespierres will lie through their teeth to try to pin Communism or connections with Xi on Walz in order to discredit him.  Walz spent less time in China and was less connected than I have been and still am, and I'm not and have never been a Communist.  Neither is my wife and her whole extended family who are all lifelong citizens here.  Neither are any of my friends here, nor were my fellow teachers.  Although Joe McCarthy and Roy Cohn ruined many American lives, there are members of NT who are trying to BE them. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  GregTx @1    3 weeks ago

310-3109297_panda-bear-clipart-black-and-white.png

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    3 weeks ago

They definitely seem to be sidelining him. Makes sense. Between the compulsive lying, his China issues and odd mannerisms, he's not helping Harris, at all.

Last poll I saw had Minnesota closer than it was before he was nominated. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  Tessylo    3 weeks ago

The party of projection, deflection, denial and delusion.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
4  Right Down the Center    3 weeks ago
你们都是傻瓜,投票给哈里斯

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Right Down the Center @4    3 weeks ago

LOL  Isn't Translator handy?  I'd be lost here without it.