╌>

Why Israel's response to last year's Oct. 7th terror attack was so powerful

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  yesterday  •  2 comments

Why Israel's response to last year's Oct. 7th terror attack was so powerful
#ScreamsBeforeSilence sheds light on the unspeakable sexual violence committed on October 7

On October 7th of last year, Hamas launched an unusally horrific surprise terror attack on Israel. Much of the reporting in the media was surprisingly poor-- they omitted many details. Most of the people I spoke to did not have a complete picture of what actually happened.

This video clears up a lot of misconceptions about what really happened last october 7th-- so I am posting it now for those who might want to know,

I do realize that many people consider it somewhat "politically incorrect" to actually watch a video before commenting on it-- but I will seed this anyway for those who do want to know.

Note: Click on the link to watch it on Youtube.

On YouTube, clicking on link does not start the video at the beginning-- click below the video to slide the red dot all the way back to the left then start it at the beginning.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A must-watch documentary. #ScreamsBeforeSilence sheds light on the unspeakable sexual violence committed last year on October 7. As heartbreaking as these stories in the documentary are, we cannot afford to look away. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    yesterday

On October 7th of last year, Hamas launched an unusally horrific surprise terror attack on Israel. Much of the reporting in the media was surprisingly poor-- they omitted many details. Most of the people I spoke to did not have a complete picture of what actually happened.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    yesterday

This video clears up a lot of misconceptions about what really happened last october 7th-- so I am posting it now for those who might want to know,