╌>

Man arrested after having 'gentle sexual intercourse' with his pet dog

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  10 years ago  •  28 comments

Jonnie Boggess, 47, was arrested for having sex with his dog, Piglet, after an animal rights group tipped off police in Miami, Florida

Kanawha County Police / Getty Jonnie-Boggess-and-a-generic-picture-of-a-Beagle.jpg
Cruel: Jonnie Boggess, 47, had what he called 'gentle sexual intercourse' with his pet beagle, Piglet (not pictured)

A dog owner has been charged with animal cruelty after subjecting his pet beagle to what he called 'gentle sexual intercourse', police said.

Jonnie Boggess, fromMiami, Florida, was apprehended by police after an animal rights group tipped officers off that the 47-year-old had been having sex with his dog , Piglet.

According to authorities, Boggess defended the illegal act, arguing it was 'okay' because Piglet was more than 40lbs and had been spayed, adding that they had had gentle sexual intercourse.

Kanawha County State Trooper, N. M. Manolakos, told the Charleston Daily Mail: "Boggess stated that when he had finished having intercourse, he held Piglet, petted her, and told her he loved her."

Boggess later said that he wished he had not had sex with Piglet, and that was drunk, reports police.

However one neighbour did not believe him, telling WOWKTV: "He has done this with animals before, and its no shock."

Sgt Larry O'Brien said the dog had been removed from his home and Boggess is awaiting sentencing.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    10 years ago

I hope he will enjoy "gentle intercourse" with Bubba!

Nona62
Professor Silent

I have no idea if those types are able to be rehabilitated. SICK!! SICK!! SICK!!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    10 years ago

A few years ago there was an article posted on NV about a man who had intercourse with a horse. It was considered rape, because the horse kept saying "neigh", and neigh means neigh.

Nona62
Professor Silent

groan Very clever!

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent
link   Aeonpax    10 years ago

Miami, Florida.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    10 years ago

Ugh.

He looks like the kind of guy that no woman would touch.

Poor dog!!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Absolutely! EVER!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

lol..

Nona62
Professor Silent

He looks like the kind of guy that no woman would touch. That's for sure!

Swamijim sez
Freshman Silent
link   Swamijim sez    10 years ago

Hey, you know how it is...Guy had a few drinks, the dog was wearing a tight skirt and high heels-- he figured she was asking for it...

Nona62
Professor Silent

lol......SLUT! j/k

Alyssa Ingalls
Freshman Silent
link   Alyssa Ingalls    10 years ago

Although this is very disgusting to most of us here, we also need to understand that people like this man as well as audiophiles have some form of a mental impediment of some sort. Not that I am condoning his behavior and actions, but I don't think jailing him will accomplish a thing. He needs mental therapy, and lots of it.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I agree..he needs help.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Pet elephant....OOWWW!!!

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    10 years ago

So why was he charged under an animal cruelty provision instead of a bestiality statute? Animal cruelty seems to be a questionable charge since, under Florida law, cruelty is something that inflicts pain and suffering on an animal. The state may find it difficult to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that animals find "gentle" sex with humans more painful than with another animal, especially since piglet isn't complaining.

Since the list of sexual disorders seems to be slowly devolving into a list of sexual orientations on a continuum of "normal" sexual behavior, it's probably only a matter of time before people like Boggess argue that he was born with an attraction to animals and that he and piglet have a Constitutional right to be happily married like everybody else. I haven't seen a bestiality rights group but there must be one . . . somewhere.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I don't know exactly what "Gentle sex is, so, I can't tell if it would cause pain to the animal.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

I don't know exactly what "Gentle sex is, so, I can't tell if it would cause pain to the animal.

If he's hung like a dog, then it's OK.Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

If he's hung like a dog, then it's OK.Grin.gif lol Thanks...it'sjust WRONG no matter if he is or not.

Swamijim sez
Freshman Silent
...as well as audiophiles...

Audiophiles ??? An attraction to recorded music is 'some form of a mental impediment'??? 106.gif 106.gif 106.gif 36.gif

Swamijim sez
Freshman Silent

I don't know exactly what "Gentle sex is...

Nona, I'm gonna take the high road and nottouch that one, but the possible responsesare so tempting....

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

According to this petition, bestiality (zoofilia) is legal in Denmark, Mexico, Brazil, Greenland, Russia, Japan, and many parts of Southeast Asia. It might be legal (or not specifically designated as a crime) in a number of US states. Maybe Boggess can move to one of these places where he can be happy molesting his dog.

Nona62
Professor Silent

lol Yup..smart man!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Forget letting him move there...ship him there!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

I do too. I hope it hasn't been traumatized by this monster's behavior.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    10 years ago

According to this petition, bestiality (zoofilia) is legal in Denmark, Mexico, Brazil, Greenland, Russia, Japan, and many parts of Southeast Asia.

Or anywhere that camels live?

Nona62
Professor Silent

At least that would be far from here!! ([poor camels)

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

Nope, unmarried camels can't be mounted.Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

" Unmarried camels can't be mounted"......ROFL !!