╌>

Howard Stern Admits He Likes Being Labeled 'Woke'

Via:  John Russell  •  3 months ago  •  17 comments

By:   Mediaite

Howard Stern Admits He Likes Being Labeled 'Woke'
Howard Stern says critics calling him "woke" are actually paying him a compliment.

Leave a comment to auto-join group NEWSMucks

NEWSMucks

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Stern discussed the topic on the Monday edition of The Howard Stern Show. Stern played a clip from a fan's YouTube video in which the fan stated that he's a big fan of Stern but said the radio host had gone "woke."

"I hear that a lot that I'm not good anymore because I'm woke," Stern said.

"By the way, I kind of take that as a compliment, that I'm woke. I'll tell you how I feel about it. To me the opposite of woke, is being asleep. And if woke means I can't get behind Trump, which is what I think it means, or that I support people who want to be transgender or I'm for the vaccine, dude call me woke as you fucking want," Stern declared.

"I'm not for stupidity, you know. I ran out Friday morning. I was over at CVS. Thank you, CVS. I went over there 9 a.m. and got myself that new vaccine for Covid. Fucking science. This fucking country is so great," Stern celebrated.

Stern says he loves being woke.

"I am woke, motherfucker, and I love it. I want to be awake. I want to read legitimate news sources. Here's how woke I am. I believe the election was not rigged," Stern said of the 2020 election. "I am woke. I think that's a compliment."

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 months ago

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 months ago

Who can ever argue with Howard Stern's opinion.  After all, misogyny has nothing to do with being woke.

Sean Treacy
Professor Expert
2  Sean Treacy    3 months ago

He's always been a bully. Not surprised he's taken to wokeness so enthusiastically.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1  Sparty On  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    3 months ago

Without body guards, Stern would get his ass kicked daily.

No bout adout it …

Gsquared
Senior Expert
3  Gsquared    3 months ago

It seems that rather than being awake to the world around us, many right wing yahoos prefer their comatose state.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4  Sparty On    3 months ago

Stern is right in the Democrats wheelhouse.    Elitist, misogynistic, arrogant and obtuse.

A perfect fit for a Democrat.

Gsquared
Senior Expert
4.1  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @4    3 months ago
Elitist, misogynistic, arrogant and obtuse.

Describes your Dear Leader Trump to a T.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @4.1    3 months ago

Your comment demonstrates whataboutism to the Nth degree.

Sad, so very sad.

Gsquared
Senior Expert
4.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.1    3 months ago

Your comments demonstrate the inability to perceive reality so common among right wing reactionaries.

Pathetic, so very pathetic.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @4.1.2    3 months ago

Your comment shows up in Merriam Webster dictionary as an example of Psychological Projection.

Still sad, so very, very sad

Gsquared
Senior Expert
4.1.4  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.3    3 months ago

Your comment shows up in DSM-5 as a classic example of Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Still so pathetic.  So very, very pathetic.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @4.1.4    3 months ago

So obtuse and yet predictably sophomoric …. Hilarious!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5  Ronin2    3 months ago

Howard Stern is still around?

Stern is just happy for the attention; and will gladly take any label given.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1  Sparty On  replied to  Ronin2 @5    3 months ago

Stern is a pig.    Always has been.

Professor Principal
6  Trout Giggles    3 months ago

Good for you. Howard! I also read that he and his wife rescue cats! He's an all around good person

Gordy327
Professor Principal
6.1  Gordy327  replied to  Trout Giggles @6    3 months ago

They are also supporters of Northshore Animal League.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7  Sparty On    3 months ago

Lol …… PA engaged ….. hilarious!

Right Down the Center