retired military ex Republican

temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg
temp_ning_photo_file.jpg

Comments

jrProfile - desc
Find text within the comments Find

LynneA
link   LynneA    4 years ago

RM ex Rep - Thanks for the FR, kind words, service to our country and for sharing about your Dad.

My 2 Cents
link   My 2 Cents    5 years ago

Ex. Repub,

Thanks! I am from the Great State of Texas. It will be greater once we get rid of the douche in office, but, it's not bad! :D

I had a brief sabbatical, but now I'm back

retired military ex Republican
link   retired military ex Republican  replied to  My 2 Cents   3 years ago

Lynn-Adams your welcome.  My 2 cent glad your back.

LynneA
link   LynneA    5 years ago

I was absent for almost a year before coming back this year. Hubby and I busy with life, retired and moved to TN end of 2013. Will be seeing you around :)

Blue Spyder
link   Blue Spyder    5 years ago

35.gifWhere do you find something current on NT. So far every blog that I have explored has old dates. I want to talk more often. I do not find a place to go. This one sounds good but the postings seem stale after a few months.

NADINE A RIVAS
link   NADINE A RIVAS    5 years ago

Thank you! Glad to have found your site. I've heard good things about it!

CM
link   CM    6 years ago

Thank you for your friend request Ex-Rep. it always a pleasure reading your comments..thanks again..CM

link   Kavika     6 years ago

Thanks for the FR retired. Gladly accepted.

Happy that your enjoyed the stories, and it brought back some good memories.

Jonathan P
link   Jonathan P    6 years ago

Thanks for the thumbs up on my article, and the FR - gladly accepted. I tried as best as I could to stick to the facts without inserting my opinion (too much). Thanks again.

1stwarrior
link   1stwarrior    6 years ago

Glad to see you over here - missed your articles. Thanks for the invite - gladly accepted.

looselucy
link   looselucy    6 years ago

Hey, thanks for the friend invite, I finally got around to fixing my profile pic.Smile.gif

Swamijim sez
link   Swamijim sez    6 years ago

Howdy rmxR-- tnx for the welcome. The avatar is to warn folks that sometimes the comments are a little biting...lol

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    6 years ago

You've had an interesting career yourself RM. Sorry to hear about your dad, war takes a much bigger toll than the KIA stats reveal.

When did you cash out of NV? Many people did not see the notice posted in a Tyler NV Community article regarding the 12/31/12 deadline to close out any funds owed, and they lost whatever funds they had coming.

A group of Viners is attempting to sue for their money, but it won't get very far because the old NV UA states that revue sharing is not guaranteed and funds are distributed at the sole discretion of NV.

Anyway, it seems the action has moved to NT. I've seen reports that the Vine activity has dropped around 20% since they launched NV 3.0

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    6 years ago

RM,

Another ex-GOPer, me too, I joined the Young Republicans the year I turned old enough to vote (1957), and served as a staffer and campaign manger for a ConservativeNew YorkState Senator in the early '70s. But the GOP moved so far to the Right over the years I found myself in the Left Wing camp.

My dad was retired military, he was stationed at West Point for quite a while, but the Korean war ended that tour, and it almost ended him. He came home with a Purple Heart (another story). He retired after 30 years (Command Sergeant Major)

FT sent

One Miscreant
link   One Miscreant    6 years ago

Thank you for the welcome.

CC Armstrong
link   CC Armstrong    6 years ago

Good to see you! I was starting to feel really angry for those that would delete my comments instead of debating the facts I posted. Oh, this is much much better. I will send you a friend request.

See you around!

Disturbed Librarian
link   Disturbed Librarian    6 years ago

Cats never really sleep, don't you know? Mouse should be very careful.

Soovivers
link   Soovivers    6 years ago

Thank you for the very nice welcome back - much appreciated and a good day to you too.

Feddy
link   Feddy    6 years ago

She sounds wonderful. Mine will be 8 in May. She definitely is turning pretty white too. I hope she at least has a few good years left. I know they don't live as long as other dogs.

Feddy
link   Feddy    6 years ago

Is that a Great Dane in your picture? I have one too. Her name is Zsa Zsa. She is also mostly black with a little white too. They are beautiful dogs! Welcome aboard. Grin.gif

bitemore Gfotwo
link   bitemore Gfotwo    6 years ago

Welcome, John! It is very good to see you here! I, too, am a refugee from Newsvine (been there since November, 2008). Haven't deleted my column, but I haven't logged in there since Jan. 7th. That date is rather ironic... one month to the day before it goes to Beta Live...

A. Macarthur
link   A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Great to have you here on NT!

A. Macarthur
link   A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Welcome John; tell us a bit about yourself.