Easy Peppermint Bark
The Christmas season is here and I would like to share with you an easy recipe with only two ingredients!
You will need,
5 or 6 regular sized candy canes
One 16 oz. bag of white chocolate morsels.
1. Put waxed paper on a cookie sheet.
2. Unwrap and break up the candy canes and put them in a plastic bag. Take a hammer or rolling pin and crush the candy canes until they are like powder and little pieces. Set aside.
3. Put the morsels in a microwavable bowl and microwave minute by minute to make sure they are completely melted.
4. Add the crushed candy canes to the melted morsels and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture onto the waxed paper and spread out so its about a fourth of an inch think.
6. Let it cool for about an hour, then break it up in pieces and store in a tin or a covered container.
Makes a nice gift too!