2/1/2022 Creepy Picture Of The Week

By:  Veronica  •  5 months ago  •  7 comments

2/1/2022 Creepy Picture Of The Week
What's in your basement?

Sponsored by group Paranormal Stories & Stuff FOR FUN

Paranormal Stories & Stuff  FOR FUN

5cbe6f72349195189c3dd015c6c4fed2.jpg

Who or What are these figures waiting at the bottom of the stairs?  They are waiting in the basement for you.... tell me your scary thoughts on what they are......

Veronica
Masters Expert
1  author  Veronica    5 months ago

I am a day late on this, but work is getting busier than usual.  Could be because my supervisor retired & guess who has been elected to pick up the slack?  So by the time I get home I am EXHAUSTED... but I had to put this up.  Please entertain me.

Professor Principal
2  Kavika     5 months ago

Oh my, I have to think about this cuz it sure is a gonna make a scary story.

charger 383
Professor Quiet
3  charger 383    5 months ago

Nephew Mike inherited the old house and his new wife convinced Mike to tear down the model railroad his very old Great Uncle Charlie had spent years building in the basement, even though Mike had promised to keep it.  Charlie had built a whole town complete with houses and buildings, populated with hand painted scale people that he had given names and life stories to, just like his trains that he named:  The Cannonball, Old 97, The Midnight Special and The Ghost Express.

Some of the people Charlie had made were models of his friends that had passed on and Charlie thought he made them live on and he often talked to them, sometimes Charlie heard them answer him.  Charlie had placed a curse on anybody damaging the railroad and with no trains to ride his people are becoming restless.

charger 383
Professor Quiet
3.1  charger 383  replied to  charger 383 @3    5 months ago

The next time they appeared, a steam whistle was heard and a deep voice said  "Next stop, upstairs".  The passengers have returned and are looking for their town

Veronica
Masters Expert
3.1.1  author  Veronica  replied to  charger 383 @3.1    5 months ago
"Next stop, upstairs"

Creepy...

Veronica
Masters Expert
3.2  author  Veronica  replied to  charger 383 @3    5 months ago

Now that is good....

al Jizzerror
Sophomore Expert
4  al Jizzerror    5 months ago

I'm sorry to hear that your nephew, Mike, is possessed.

Does he need an exorcist?

Right Down the Center