By: Veronica • 7 months ago • 14 comments
Witches have used crystals for centuries for their energetic properties and healing qualities-inherent magickal powers that can work in different ways to enhance a person's life. https://thingsthatrocksd.com/products/the-crystal-witch?variant=39532642467923
Crystal Witches make the use of crystals to focus their magick for healing and manifesting. Crystals are known for their healing energies. They raise the energy vibration within you. "C rystals emit this unwavering, constant high vibration, that when met with a lower vibration, has the ability to actually raise, in turn, providing a sense of healing qualities through an energetic level, which can therefore fast track our own physical healing."
If you are drawn to nature, crystals, rocks, stones, and color therapy you may be want to study more on Crystal Witches. I use crystals, color candles in my rituals. I guess this makes me a solitary crystal witch.
Different crystals have different healing properties:
Healing crystals for health
- Clear quartz: a clear crystal considered a master healer and believed to support the entire energetic system
- Jasper: a nurturing stone said to provide support during times of stress
- Obsidian: believed to help process emotions and experiences and aid in letting go
- Amethyst: used for healing, purifying, and enhancing willpower
- Bloodstone: said to improve circulation and provide support to blood-related issues
Healing crystals for wealth
- Tiger’s eye: said to provide motivation and lessen fear
- Citrine: believed to spark enthusiasm, creativity, and concentration
- Turquoise: thought to soothe emotions and attract good luck
- Sapphire: known as a stone of prosperity
- Jade: another well-known stone for prosperity and luck
Healing crystals for love
- Rose quartz: sometimes referred to as the stone of love and believed to encourage love and trust
- Moonstone: said to prompt feelings of inner strength and growth
- Ruby: believed to support sexuality and sensuality
Where does the use of crystals come from??? Across cultures, different stones can symbolize or provide aide for different things.
In Plato's time they were used for mind reading and transmitting thoughts.
Sumerians used them for magic.
Egyptians used the for jewelry fro metaphysical purposes.
Greeks thought amethyst was hangover remedy.
Native Americans use crystals to assist in diagnosing illnesses.
Europe healing powers of crystals persisted into the Middle Ages.
The most ancient writings that mention crystal include the accounts of the Roman historian Pliny the Elder, who described different precious stones, their origins and physical qualities. The word “crystal” comes from the Greek krystallos , literally meaning “coldness drawn together,” or a kind of ice.
In looking for a crystal it is helpful to touch them & feel them. I use this method to choose my crystals - when I touch & hold the crystal if it warms and then sends a tingling feeling through my hand then I obtain it. I use crystals in my rituals and feats day celebrations.
Yule - bloodstone, clear quartz, garnet, black obsidian, citrine
Imbolc - moss agate, sunstone, clear quartz
Ostara - g reen aventurine, pink opal, moonstone, bloodstone, lepidolite, citrine, rhodonite
Beltane - Malachite; Magnetite; Moss Agate; Garnet; Dendric Agate; Carnelian; Tiger's Eye
Litha - Citrine, Ruby, Carnelian, Garnet, Sunstone and Tiger's Eye
Lughnasadh - Aventurine, Citrine, Shiva Lingam, Sardonyx, Malachite, Carnelian
Mabon - Clear Quartz, Amber, Aquamarine, Opal, Aventurine, Citrine
Samhain - amethyst, citrine, spirit quartz, onyx, bloodstone, lapis lazuli, moonstone, and carnelian
New - labradorite, aquamarine, black obsidian
Waxing - rose quartz, citrine, tiger's eye
Full - moonstone
Waning - clear quartz, amethyst, black tourmaline, bloodstone
For physical healing rituals I use clear quartz. For other healing rituals I choose amethyst, black obsidian and moonstone depending on if it is spiritual, emotional or mental healing.
There are some crystals that should not be used together since their vibrations are counter productive.
- Carnelian and Amethyst.
- Blue Lace Agate and Red Jasper.
- Clear Quartz and Green Aventurine.
- Sunstones and stones that are associated with Saturn and Venus.
- Gomed and Cat's eye.
Sometimes it is comforting just to carry a stone with me. Right now I am taking an amethyst with me for it's calming influence.
Crystals are pretty & useful (at least in my opinion).