Latest Followers:

Raven Wing #MAGA! Rockhound Moonchild63 Enoch Dean Moriarty Sichuan Perrie Berlin-Halpern jdychn bitemore Gfotwo Moon Crow Spikegary 96WS6 pat wilson screminmimi Al-316 Bob Nelson sixpick ArkansasHermit Petey Coober Nowhere Man Perrie Halpern R.A. JohnRussell TTGA DF

Latest Discussions

The whole building is a canvas

The whole building is a canvas This...
@ yesterday - Comments: 1

Palestinians: Tomorrow's Secret 'Day of Rage'

Palestinians: Tomorrow's Secret 'Day...
@ 6 days ago - Comments: 1

China Culture and Tourism Festival held in Toronto

China Culture and Tourism Festival...
@ one week ago - Comments: 3

ANTISEMITIC INCIDENTS IN CANADA SET RECORD IN 2016, STUDY FINDS

ANTISEMITIC INCIDENTS IN CANADA SET...
@ 2 weeks ago - Comments: 5

To BEE or not to BEE - a HONEY of a quotation

To BEE or not to BEE - a HONEY of a...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 7

Trudeau rewards a terrorist with citizenship

Trudeau rewards a terrorist with...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 1

Canada: Sold to the Highest Foreign Bidder

Canada: Sold to the Highest Foreign...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 2

Tribeca 'Godfather' Reunion: Francis Ford Coppola on Whether Classic Film Would Get Made Today

Tribeca 'Godfather' Reunion: Francis...
@ 4 weeks ago - Comments: 8

Chongqing University on a dreary day, but still beautiful

Chongqing University on a dreary...
@ 2 months ago - Comments: 11

When art imitates war: How nuclear war made (and continues to make) an impact on cinema

When art imitates war: How nuclear...
@ 2 months ago - Comments: 6

Latest Activity

@buzz-of-the-orient • 2 hours ago • comments: 4
Posted a new Comment on Uber Founder's Mother Dies - Who Cares? :
"But John, by posting it on NT you're disseminating it, and helping to MAKE it news.  ???"

@buzz-of-the-orient • 3 hours ago • comments: 4
Posted a new Comment on Uber Founder's Mother Dies - Who Cares? :
"It seems a bit contradictory to me, then, that you bothered to post it if you feel it's not news."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 3 hours ago • comments: 13
Posted a new Comment on Just A Common Soldier (A Soldier Died Today):
"That's a very moving poem, with a valuable lesson.  In Canada, and other British Commonwealth countries, Remembrance Day, a day with the same purpose as..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 4 hours ago • comments: 13
Posted a new Comment on CNN: Certainly Not News:
"I never said anything about whether or not Trump could or should be normalized. I was critical of the criticism of a newscaster who actually went so far as..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 4 hours ago • comments: 13
Posted a new Comment on CNN: Certainly Not News:
"I guess this was somewhat like the Palestinian terrorists trying to stop any of their kind who actually try to normalize relations with the Israelis. There..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 4 hours ago • comments: 68
Posted a new Comment on What's wrong?:
"Unfortunately...."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 7 hours ago • comments: 68
Posted a new Timeline Comment: {jrCore_module_url} required parameter "module" is missing (modules/jrComment/templates/item_action.tpl) http://thenewstalkers.com/community//31568:
""

@buzz-of-the-orient • 7 hours ago • comments: 68
Posted a new Comment on What's wrong?:
"I have a slightly different taste than you, Enoch, though not THAT different. I would pass on the lettuce and tomato whch would make a normal deli sandwich..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 18 hours ago • comments: 222
Posted a new Comment on Classic Cinema:
"Front Page is getting really boring, so I just watched two cars on the road cult classics: Vanishing Point, and Two-Lane Blacktop."

@buzz-of-the-orient • yesterday • comments: 68
Posted a new Comment on What's wrong?:
"Back to Sargeant Pepper we go - In Spaceballs, It's "Funny, she doesn't look Druish""

Latest Images   View All

temp_ning_photo_file.jpg

Comments

Flagging unavailable
Raven Wing
link 02/19/17 02:56:11AM @raven-wing:

Thank you so much for accepting my Follow, Buzz. I hope to see you again in the Cat Adorer group. You truly are missed. The group is again alive and well.

Flagging unavailable
Raven Wing
link 02/06/17 04:32:24PM @raven-wing:

Hi Buzz! I have taken over the Cat Adorer group at Stephi's request, and I would love to have you join us again. I know it has been a while since the group was that active, but, my Yoda girl and I will do our best to make Stephi's wish for the group to be a fun and happy place again.

I hope to see you soon.

Raven ~

Flagging unavailable
link 05/01/17 08:51:53AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Hi RW.  I guess I don't have my settings adjusted to tell me I've got mail.  I just happened to check my porfile and saw your mail about the Cat Adorers.  I am now going to join again, now tha you're running it.

Flagging unavailable
Raven Wing
link 05/01/17 01:57:33PM @raven-wing:

Hi Buzz...you are active now and I look forward to seeing you. Thanks for re-joining the Cat-Adorer group again. You have been missed. (Smile)

Flagging unavailable
Moonchild63
link 11/07/16 08:06:34AM @moonchild63:

I tried to comment on your Canada piece, just wondered if you saw the show from Britain about the everyday Jane that became Prime Minister, I watched it on PBS (fictitious), yet good!

Regular people shouldn't allow anyone or thing to keep them from serving - if that's what they truly want.

People put their pants on one leg @ a time, eat & defecate etc., cut us we all bleed Red & I personally DISPISE other people claim that another is somehow a

"Minority" to Whom!?

I say to the two everyday Joe's go for it perhaps 'All' these people/Canadians could learn something from each other or @ the very least about each other that furthers their Humanity in the meantime or generally!

Flagging unavailable
Moonchild63
link 10/28/16 02:14:09PM @moonchild63:

"I Confess."

I loved him in it, I think it was after the accident. Many of the classic actors viewed acting as a job & didn't feel like their Fans felt for them. Garfield & directors like Cappra didn't/don't get the Praise they deserve!

Montgomery Cliftbow to you & same to you Buzz

Flagging unavailable
Olivia Larue
link 10/17/16 08:41:21PM @olivia-larue:

Buzz, don't know if you remember either Susan or Leotie that was on here before it changed, but thanks to Kavika, I made it back, and looking for the wonderful people I knew before.  Good to see you again!

Flagging unavailable
link 05/01/17 08:49:35AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Holy Moley. I guess I ddn't have my settings adjuusted to tell me I got mail.  If this is Leotie, yes I'm happy to hear from you again. I thought you had quit the site as I have not seen anything you have posted for a long time.  Have you changed your name and avatar?

Flagging unavailable
Bob Nelson
link 06/11/16 03:24:26PM @bob-nelson:

The photo essay is very nice.

I'm jealous.

Flagging unavailable
link 07/04/16 12:46:48AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Jealous because you're not here to see the magnificent sights that I can, or because I'm a better photographer? LOL

Flagging unavailable