Latest Followers:

Raven Wing #MAGA! Rockhound Moonchild63 Enoch Dean Moriarty Sichuan Perrie Berlin-Halpern jdychn bitemore Gfotwo Moon Crow Spikegary 96WS6 pat wilson deepwaterdon screminmimi Al-316 Bob Nelson sixpick ArkansasHermit Petey Coober Nowhere Man ambivalent Perrie Halpern R.A. JohnRussell

Latest Discussions

The 50 most controversial movies ever made

The 50 most controversial movies ever...
@ one week ago - Comments: 1

HOW A PRO-PALESTINIAN AMERICAN REPORTER CHANGED HIS VIEWS ON ISRAEL AND THE CONFLICT

HOW A PRO-PALESTINIAN AMERICAN...
@ one week ago - Comments: 3

Border crossing into Canada in the movies

Border crossing into Canada in the...
@ 2 weeks ago - Comments: 3

Arrest leads to renewed criticism of refugee polic

Arrest leads to renewed criticism of...
@ 2 weeks ago - Comments: 1

For Valentines Day - 20 Favourite Classic Movie Couples

For Valentines Day - 20 Favourite...
@ 2 weeks ago - Comments: 11

Jack Nicholson to Star in ‘Toni Erdmann’ Remake, His First Major Role in a Decade

Jack Nicholson to Star in ‘Toni...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 3

The Greatest Female Characters in Film History (by Ranker)

The Greatest Female Characters in...
@ one month ago - Comments: 5

Censorship in the Movies

Censorship in the Movies By...
@ one month ago - Comments: 1

Canada’s strongest card in the era of Trump: We buy American

Canada’s strongest card in the era of...
@ one month ago - Comments: 1

Thank you, Jane FondaBy Brad Tennant...
@ one month ago - Comments: 2

Latest Activity

@buzz-of-the-orient • 3 hours ago • comments: 90
Posted a new Comment on Books:
"Maybe, Bob, you should check it out yourself. Even if you don't read the novel How Green Was My Valley, watch the movie - it's faster and easier, then start..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 4 hours ago • comments: 90
Posted a new Comment on Books:
"I don't understand your point, Bob. When in the novel it described the giant wheels that control the shaft lift, I SAW them in the movie and I knew exactly..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 6 hours ago • comments: 90
Posted a new Comment on Books:
"I just started reading Fall of Giants (The Century Trilogy) by Ken Follet. By an amazing coincidence I had the night before I started reading it watched the..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 6 hours ago • comments: 62
Posted a new Comment on The Travel Press is Reporting the 'Trump Slump,' a Devastating Drop in Tourism to the United States:
"I never said or wrote the things you quoted in your comment. Krishna wrote them. Obviously your comment about fleeing America isn't the only thing you can't..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 6 hours ago • comments: 12
Posted a new Comment on If you could own any famous painting in the world, which one would it be?:
"Yes, Rock. The one I posted is not as sharp or clear. The one John posted clearly indicates that "dotted" technique, but if the painting is 7 feet by 10..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 6 hours ago • comments: 12
"Actually it's called "The Starry Night".  Van Gogh painted a number of pictures with stars like that."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 10 hours ago • comments: 12
"Okay. It's a great painting - very highly praised. It's so huge - where in your house could you put it?"

@buzz-of-the-orient • 10 hours ago • comments: 12
"The problem is my internet server or my computer, because now your picture showed up and I can't delete the one I posted of it."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 10 hours ago • comments: 12
Posted a new Timeline Comment: {jrCore_module_url} required parameter "module" is missing (modules/jrComment/templates/item_action.tpl) http://thenewstalkers.com/community//29439:
""

@buzz-of-the-orient • 11 hours ago • comments: 12
"John, I have to ask you the same question I asked Randy. Why did you choose that painting?  For some reason I couldn't open the one you posted so in case..."

Latest Images   View All

temp_ning_photo_file.jpg

Comments

Raven Wing
link 02/19/17 02:56:11AM @raven-wing:

Thank you so much for accepting my Follow, Buzz. I hope to see you again in the Cat Adorer group. You truly are missed. The group is again alive and well.

Raven Wing
link 02/06/17 04:32:24PM @raven-wing:

Hi Buzz! I have taken over the Cat Adorer group at Stephi's request, and I would love to have you join us again. I know it has been a while since the group was that active, but, my Yoda girl and I will do our best to make Stephi's wish for the group to be a fun and happy place again.

I hope to see you soon.

Raven ~

Moonchild63
link 11/07/16 08:06:34AM @moonchild63:

I tried to comment on your Canada piece, just wondered if you saw the show from Britain about the everyday Jane that became Prime Minister, I watched it on PBS (fictitious), yet good!

Regular people shouldn't allow anyone or thing to keep them from serving - if that's what they truly want.

People put their pants on one leg @ a time, eat & defecate etc., cut us we all bleed Red & I personally DISPISE other people claim that another is somehow a

"Minority" to Whom!?

I say to the two everyday Joe's go for it perhaps 'All' these people/Canadians could learn something from each other or @ the very least about each other that furthers their Humanity in the meantime or generally!

Moonchild63
link 10/28/16 02:14:09PM @moonchild63:

"I Confess."

I loved him in it, I think it was after the accident. Many of the classic actors viewed acting as a job & didn't feel like their Fans felt for them. Garfield & directors like Cappra didn't/don't get the Praise they deserve!

Montgomery Cliftbow to you & same to you Buzz

Olivia Larue
link 10/17/16 08:41:21PM @olivia-larue:

Buzz, don't know if you remember either Susan or Leotie that was on here before it changed, but thanks to Kavika, I made it back, and looking for the wonderful people I knew before.  Good to see you again!

Bob Nelson
link 06/11/16 03:24:26PM @bob-nelson:

The photo essay is very nice.

I'm jealous.

link 07/04/16 12:46:48AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Jealous because you're not here to see the magnificent sights that I can, or because I'm a better photographer? LOL

sixpick
link 06/10/16 04:01:45AM @sixpick:

Put the video on before I remembered you can't see YouTube videos, so here is the audio.

link 07/04/16 12:48:23AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Thanks for the sound-track. I've not heard that song before. Joni was a friend back in the 60s, before she got famous.

sixpick