Latest Followers:

Raven Wing #MAGA! Rockhound Moonchild63 Enoch Dean Moriarty Sichuan Perrie Berlin-Halpern jdychn bitemore Gfotwo Moon Crow Spikegary 96WS6 pat wilson screminmimi Al-316 Bob Nelson sixpick ArkansasHermit Petey Coober Nowhere Man Perrie Halpern R.A. JohnRussell TTGA JFK

Latest Discussions

Jane Austen's 10-pound bank note, not without irony, is revealed

Jane Austen's 10-pound bank note, not...
@ 5 days ago - Comments: 5

The untold truth of The Shawshank Redemption

The untold truth of The Shawshank...
@ one week ago - Comments: 1

@ one week ago - Comments: 0

Yesterday's walk in the Sichuan Fine Arts Institute

Yesterday's walk in the Sichuan Fine...
@ 2 weeks ago - Comments: 2

Asylum seekers in Canada who fled Trump now trapped in legal limbo

Asylum seekers in Canada who fled...
@ 4 weeks ago - Comments: 1

Movies provoke my memories. Do they do that for you?

Movies provoke my memories. Do they...
@ 2 months ago - Comments: 7

Do you have a favourite Ansel Adams photograph?

Do you have a favourite Ansel Adams...
@ 2 months ago - Comments: 3

The whole building is a canvas

The whole building is a canvas This...
@ 2 months ago - Comments: 8

Palestinians: Tomorrow's Secret 'Day of Rage'

Palestinians: Tomorrow's Secret 'Day...
@ 2 months ago - Comments: 1

China Culture and Tourism Festival held in Toronto

China Culture and Tourism Festival...
@ 2 months ago - Comments: 3

Latest Activity

@buzz-of-the-orient • 47 seconds ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on What was your most excited moment in sports?:
"I think that last year the Cleveland Indians made a fatal mistake. They should have put Charlie Sheen in his Wild One costume to throw out the ceremonial..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 8 minutes ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on What was your most excited moment in sports?:
"There is a follow-up story to the Carter Blue Jay 1993 win.  The day after, the team had a fan appreciation day and the Skydome stands were full. Of course I..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 51 minutes ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on What was your most excited moment in sports?:
"In fact, now I want to watch it again to look for that.  I have always said that it doesn't bore me to watch a movie more than once, because there are bound..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • an hour ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on What was your most excited moment in sports?:
"I can just imagine what it was like to watch that ball in the air, all the way - holding your breath."

@buzz-of-the-orient • an hour ago • comments: 17
Posted a new Comment on Next Career for Kisleyak:
"Is your preference Cabbage Borscht or Beet Borscht? Do svidanya, tovarich."

@buzz-of-the-orient • an hour ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on What was your most excited moment in sports?:
"I've watched Major League II at least 3 times (most recently just before the Cubs/Cleveland series) and I never noticed that."

@buzz-of-the-orient • an hour ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on What was your most excited moment in sports?:
"Even though Probert was a Canadian, I doubt that he had the admiration and respect that Howe had, and besides, he was caught by the American officials on the..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • an hour ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on What was your most excited moment in sports?:
"I can recall the excitement in New York when the Rangers won the Stanley Cup in 1994 (after 54 years without). The cameras zeroed in on the team owner's wife..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 2 hours ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on What was your most excited moment in sports?:
"Seems to me that the Russians have interfered with the NHL.  Why no hearings?  LOL Seriously, I believe most Canadians (including me, a Maple Leafs fan)..."

Latest Images   View All

temp_ning_photo_file.jpg

Comments

Flagging unavailable
Raven Wing
link 02/19/17 02:56:11AM @raven-wing:

Thank you so much for accepting my Follow, Buzz. I hope to see you again in the Cat Adorer group. You truly are missed. The group is again alive and well.

Flagging unavailable
Raven Wing
link 02/06/17 04:32:24PM @raven-wing:

Hi Buzz! I have taken over the Cat Adorer group at Stephi's request, and I would love to have you join us again. I know it has been a while since the group was that active, but, my Yoda girl and I will do our best to make Stephi's wish for the group to be a fun and happy place again.

I hope to see you soon.

Raven ~

Flagging unavailable
link 05/01/17 08:51:53AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Hi RW.  I guess I don't have my settings adjusted to tell me I've got mail.  I just happened to check my porfile and saw your mail about the Cat Adorers.  I am now going to join again, now tha you're running it.

Flagging unavailable
Raven Wing
link 05/01/17 01:57:33PM @raven-wing:

Hi Buzz...you are active now and I look forward to seeing you. Thanks for re-joining the Cat-Adorer group again. You have been missed. (Smile)

Flagging unavailable
Moonchild63
link 11/07/16 08:06:34AM @moonchild63:

I tried to comment on your Canada piece, just wondered if you saw the show from Britain about the everyday Jane that became Prime Minister, I watched it on PBS (fictitious), yet good!

Regular people shouldn't allow anyone or thing to keep them from serving - if that's what they truly want.

People put their pants on one leg @ a time, eat & defecate etc., cut us we all bleed Red & I personally DISPISE other people claim that another is somehow a

"Minority" to Whom!?

I say to the two everyday Joe's go for it perhaps 'All' these people/Canadians could learn something from each other or @ the very least about each other that furthers their Humanity in the meantime or generally!

Flagging unavailable
Moonchild63
link 10/28/16 02:14:09PM @moonchild63:

"I Confess."

I loved him in it, I think it was after the accident. Many of the classic actors viewed acting as a job & didn't feel like their Fans felt for them. Garfield & directors like Cappra didn't/don't get the Praise they deserve!

Montgomery Cliftbow to you & same to you Buzz

Flagging unavailable
Bob Nelson
link 06/11/16 03:24:26PM @bob-nelson:

The photo essay is very nice.

I'm jealous.

Flagging unavailable
link 07/04/16 12:46:48AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Jealous because you're not here to see the magnificent sights that I can, or because I'm a better photographer? LOL

Flagging unavailable
sixpick
link 06/10/16 04:01:45AM @sixpick:

Put the video on before I remembered you can't see YouTube videos, so here is the audio.

Flagging unavailable
link 07/04/16 12:48:23AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Thanks for the sound-track. I've not heard that song before. Joni was a friend back in the 60s, before she got famous.

Flagging unavailable