Latest Followers:

Raven Wing #MAGA! Rockhound Moonchild63 Enoch Dean Moriarty Sichuan Perrie Berlin-Halpern jdychn bitemore Gfotwo Moon Crow Spikegary 96WS6 pat wilson deepwaterdon screminmimi Al-316 Bob Nelson sixpick ArkansasHermit Petey Coober Nowhere Man ambivalent Perrie Halpern R.A. JohnRussell

Latest Discussions

Chongqing University on a dreary day, but still beautiful

Chongqing University on a dreary...
@ 2 weeks ago - Comments: 11

When art imitates war: How nuclear war made (and continues to make) an impact on cinema

When art imitates war: How nuclear...
@ 2 weeks ago - Comments: 6

Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author

Scotland could leave the UK, and join...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 6

Trump '1984' Protest: Theaters Around World to Screen Dystopian Film

Trump '1984' Protest: Theaters Around...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 1

Ranking Every Morgan Freeman Film From Worst to Best

Ranking Every Morgan Freeman Film...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 1

The statues and sculptures at the Sichuan Fine Arts Institute campus.

The statues and sculptures at the...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 3

Random wandering on a warm sunny morning

Random wandering on a warm sunny...
@ 3 weeks ago - Comments: 4

Springtime flowers in Chongqing, China

Springtime flowers in Chongqing,...
@ 4 weeks ago - Comments: 2

Palestinians: We Have the Right to Poison the Minds of our Children

Palestinians: We Have the Right to...
@ 4 weeks ago - Comments: 1

$1-million 'Big Maple Leaf' gold coin stolen from German museum

$1-million 'Big Maple Leaf' gold...
@ 4 weeks ago - Comments: 3

Latest Activity

@buzz-of-the-orient • 13 minutes ago • comments: 63
Posted a new Timeline Comment: {jrCore_module_url} required parameter "module" is missing (modules/jrComment/templates/item_action.tpl) http://thenewstalkers.com/community//30919:
""

@buzz-of-the-orient • 13 minutes ago • comments: 63
""

@buzz-of-the-orient • 13 minutes ago • comments: 63
Posted a new Comment on Bill Maher: Berkeley is 'cradle for f------ babies':
"To the contrary, I've been enjoying the diversity of comment on this seed. It's a pleasure to have seeded an article that has more than 50 comments,..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 14 minutes ago • comments: 63
""

@buzz-of-the-orient • 29 minutes ago • comments: 63
Posted a new Comment on Bill Maher: Berkeley is 'cradle for f------ babies':
"Damn!!!! Sometimes trying to post a comment is so frustrating."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 46 minutes ago • comments: 63
Posted a new Comment on Bill Maher: Berkeley is 'cradle for f------ babies':
""Everything people say on a discussion forum, unless they are quoting someone or some source, is an opinion. That is a given." Jane Austen wrote the novel..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 50 minutes ago • comments: 63
Posted a new Comment on Bill Maher: Berkeley is 'cradle for f------ babies':
"I couldn't open your YouTube Krishna,  but I will assume it was the Beatles singing "She Came In Through the Bathroom Window", which really brings back a bad..."

@buzz-of-the-orient • 53 minutes ago • comments: 63
Posted a new Comment on Bill Maher: Berkeley is 'cradle for f------ babies':

@buzz-of-the-orient • 53 minutes ago • comments: 63
Posted a new Comment on Bill Maher: Berkeley is 'cradle for f------ babies':

@buzz-of-the-orient • an hour ago • comments: 63
Posted a new Comment on Bill Maher: Berkeley is 'cradle for f------ babies':
"OMG. You're probably right. LOL"

Latest Images   View All

temp_ning_photo_file.jpg

Comments

Flagging unavailable
Raven Wing
link 02/19/17 02:56:11AM @raven-wing:

Thank you so much for accepting my Follow, Buzz. I hope to see you again in the Cat Adorer group. You truly are missed. The group is again alive and well.

Flagging unavailable
Raven Wing
link 02/06/17 04:32:24PM @raven-wing:

Hi Buzz! I have taken over the Cat Adorer group at Stephi's request, and I would love to have you join us again. I know it has been a while since the group was that active, but, my Yoda girl and I will do our best to make Stephi's wish for the group to be a fun and happy place again.

I hope to see you soon.

Raven ~

Flagging unavailable
Moonchild63
link 11/07/16 08:06:34AM @moonchild63:

I tried to comment on your Canada piece, just wondered if you saw the show from Britain about the everyday Jane that became Prime Minister, I watched it on PBS (fictitious), yet good!

Regular people shouldn't allow anyone or thing to keep them from serving - if that's what they truly want.

People put their pants on one leg @ a time, eat & defecate etc., cut us we all bleed Red & I personally DISPISE other people claim that another is somehow a

"Minority" to Whom!?

I say to the two everyday Joe's go for it perhaps 'All' these people/Canadians could learn something from each other or @ the very least about each other that furthers their Humanity in the meantime or generally!

Flagging unavailable
Moonchild63
link 10/28/16 02:14:09PM @moonchild63:

"I Confess."

I loved him in it, I think it was after the accident. Many of the classic actors viewed acting as a job & didn't feel like their Fans felt for them. Garfield & directors like Cappra didn't/don't get the Praise they deserve!

Montgomery Cliftbow to you & same to you Buzz

Flagging unavailable
Olivia Larue
link 10/17/16 08:41:21PM @olivia-larue:

Buzz, don't know if you remember either Susan or Leotie that was on here before it changed, but thanks to Kavika, I made it back, and looking for the wonderful people I knew before.  Good to see you again!

Flagging unavailable
Bob Nelson
link 06/11/16 03:24:26PM @bob-nelson:

The photo essay is very nice.

I'm jealous.

Flagging unavailable
link 07/04/16 12:46:48AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Jealous because you're not here to see the magnificent sights that I can, or because I'm a better photographer? LOL

Flagging unavailable
sixpick
link 06/10/16 04:01:45AM @sixpick:

Put the video on before I remembered you can't see YouTube videos, so here is the audio.

Flagging unavailable
link 07/04/16 12:48:23AM @buzz-of-the-orient:

Thanks for the sound-track. I've not heard that song before. Joni was a friend back in the 60s, before she got famous.

Flagging unavailable