SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (PART ONE) – First Look

By:  evilgenius  •  2 months ago  •  9 comments

SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (PART ONE) – First Look

Leave a comment to auto-join group MOVIES & TV - CLASSIC to CURRENT

MOVIES & TV - CLASSIC to CURRENT

A teaser for the second Miles Morales Spider-Man animated movie. The first movie was fantastic and one of the best movies of 2018. It two years just to program the software used to animate the movie.

Miles Morales’ story and the #SpiderVerse web expands. Take a first look at Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One). Exclusively in movie theaters October 2022.

Directed by: Joaquim Dos, Santos, Kemp Powers, Justin K. Thompson

Screenplay by: Phil Lord & Christopher Miller and David Callaham Based on the MARVEL Comic Books

Cast: Oscar Isaac, Shameik Moore, Hailee Steinfeld

evilgenius
Professor Guide
1  author  evilgenius    2 months ago

Miles Morales is back, but his parents grounded him. LOL!

Veronica
Senior Expert
2  Veronica    2 months ago

So I should watch the 1st one first?

evilgenius
Professor Guide
2.1  author  evilgenius  replied to  Veronica @2    2 months ago

Yes. The first one is the Miles Morales origin story and how he meets Gwen.

Veronica
Senior Expert
2.1.1  Veronica  replied to  evilgenius @2.1    2 months ago

Guess I will have to find it.

evilgenius
Professor Guide
2.1.2  author  evilgenius  replied to  Veronica @2.1.1    2 months ago

I have it on BluRay so if you want to stop in and watch it I'm always down. It sounds fantastic on my 7.2.2 surround sound system. lol.

Veronica
Senior Expert
2.1.3  Veronica  replied to  evilgenius @2.1.2    2 months ago

Should I bring the popcorn & alcohol?

evilgenius
Professor Guide
2.1.4  author  evilgenius  replied to  Veronica @2.1.3    2 months ago

I have plenty of popcorn...

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Participates
3  Transyferous Rex    2 months ago

Into the Spider-Verse may have been the last theater viewing I've done. (Nope, that was Rise of Skywalker. So terrible, I've put it out of my mind...and I fell asleep) Into the Spider-Verse is one of three movies I've watched at the theater, in the past few years, and 1 of 2 I stayed awake for...the other being End Game. Man, October 2022?

evilgenius
Professor Guide
3.1  author  evilgenius  replied to  Transyferous Rex @3    2 months ago
Man, October 2022?

Yeah... almost a whole year yet. And it it's only "part 1" ?!?

Greg Jones