╌>

Trump Evokes Hitler in 1929

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  8 years ago  •  7 comments

Trump Evokes Hitler in 1929
Glenn Beck: Trump Evokes Hitler in 1929

"We look at Hitler in 1940" when he was bent on world domination and killing Jews and other political enemies in concentration camps, Beck noted on ABC's "This Week" "We should look at him in 1929. He was the kind of funny kind of character that said the things people were thinking."

Where Trump takes his own rhetoric is anybody's guess, Beck said, "But Donald Trump is a dangerous man with the things he's been saying."

Despite his concern about Trump, Beck is opposed to what what he calls games being played by the Republican Party to keep Trump from getting the nomination if that is what they want.

"I'm against Donald Trump," he said. "But I'll tell you one thing, if he gets close enough, and the GOP tries to play games, I won't vote for Donald Trump ever, but I'll stand with his right, because the people have spoken."

Comedian and actor Louis C.K. also compared Trump to Hitler in recent days, saying in an email to fans, "It was funny for a little while. But the guy is Hitler. And by that I mean that we are being Germany in the '30s. Do you think they saw the s*** coming? Hitler was just some hilarious and refreshing dude with a weird comb over who would say anything at all."

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/717761

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    8 years ago

Trump is a dangerous man. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Glenn Beck has been wrong about almost everything he spouts off about. In fact he is a major issue in how republicans are generally viewed as whackos.

He should shut his pie hole. He doesn't get the respect they give Rush, and deservedly so.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

Is Cruz establishment now?

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave    8 years ago

That is a bunch of crapola.  Trump is "different" and the establishment can't stand it.  I am a Christian, but I do not want an evangelican running our Country.  Keep your religion out of my government.  Pray quietly for guidance, but recognize that you are running a government.....not a church!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
Cruz was not my 1st choice.  He's preferable to Trump.  Trump went after Carson and his religion so he's a real danger to religious freedom.  Who knows who he will scapegoat next?