╌>

Virginia KKK Leader Calls Donald Trump 'Best For The Job'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  8 years ago  •  3 comments

Virginia KKK Leader Calls Donald Trump 'Best For The Job'

He said the GOP front-runner and many of the organization’s members share similar beliefs.

Former  KKK leader David Duke  isn’t the only high-profile white nationalist who has declared himself to be on team Trump.

“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” he told anchor Chris Thomas. “The reason a lot of a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.” 

The imperial wizard, who is  actively recruiting in areas like Richmond , said having President Barack Obama in the White House has helped the organization build momentum and grow its membership.

“He has been a very good recruiting tool for this organization,” he said. “And it’s not because he’s black. We are more political than racial.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    8 years ago

Former  KKK leader David Duke  isn’t the only high-profile white nationalist who has declared himself to be on team Trump.

“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” he told anchor Chris Thomas. “The reason a lot of a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Krishna   8 years ago

“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” he told anchor Chris Thomas. “The reason a lot of a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.

True.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

Sadly people like Duke still exist in our country.