╌>

Sub-Atomic Particles Are Evidence the Universe Was Created

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  8 years ago  •  4 comments

Sub-Atomic Particles Are Evidence the Universe Was Created

(CNSNews.com) -- Dr. Michio Kaku, a theoretical physicist at the City College of New York (CUNY) and co-founder of String Field Theory, says theoretical particles known as “primitive semi-radius tachyons” are physical evidence that the universe was created by a higher intelligence.

After analyzing the behavior of these sub-atomic particles - which can move faster than the speed of light and have the ability to “unstick” space and matter – using technology created in 2005, Kaku concluded that the universe is a “Matrix” governed by laws and principles that could only have been designed by an intelligent being.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku said, according to an article published in the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies.

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” Kaku, author of The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind, said in a 2013 Big Think video posted on YouTube.

“The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music, the music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

String Theory “revolutionized” mathematics and physics by demonstrating a “super symmetry” in the universe. Kaku said it also explains gaps in the Big Bang theory.

“First of all, the Big Bang wasn’t very big. Second of all, there was no bang. Third, Big Bang Theory doesn’t tell you what banged, when it banged, how it banged. It just said it did bang. So the Big Bang theory in some sense is a total misnomer,” the well-known physicist said in 2015.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/string-theory-co-founder-sub-atomic-particles-are-evidence-0

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    8 years ago

It's a hoax.

"I looked in vain for an article on the subject authored by Dr. Kaku himself. I then went to his Facebook page, which made no mention of this “monumental discovery.”

There are no articles by the doctor himself saying he has proved the existence of god and he has made no such claim.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

The report on Feroces Mente explained that to come to this conclusion, he made use of what is called as the "primitive semi-radius tachyons," which are theoretical particles that are capable of unsticking the Universe matter or the vaccum space between particles. They then leave everything free from the influence of the universe that surrounds them.

While working on this theory, Kaku discovered what he says is the evidence that the universe was created by an intelligence rather than by random forces. To put it simply, as stated by Catholic.org, he said that we live in a Matrix-style universe.

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

So does this mean that he believes in the omnipotence of God? Yes, and no. Despite his theory of an intelligence being the maker of the universe, he may also be referring to Spinosa's God, which is a sort of deitification of the laws of the universe itself. This is the kind of God that Einstein also concluded years before.

There have been a number of scientists who do believe in an omnipotent deity, though.   http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/42042/20160613/world-renowned-scientist-michio-kaku-proves-existence-god.htm

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

In that article, which was not written by him, he himself says it does not prove the existence of god. The conclusion that what is said is that it is proof of the existence of god (including the misleading title of the article) is strictly the opinion of the author, not of  Michio Kaku. Get me an article, written by him, that he says he believes he has discovered that the Universe was created by a god and then we can talk. Until then, it's still all a hoax.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

Michio Kaku, a very well-known theoretical physicist, has talked about God not only one time. His studies seemed to have led him to recognize that there are other ‘forces’ that controls the world and it cannot be explained.

In several occasions, Kaku made connections between science and religion, questioned what is behind all theories about the creation of the world and reflected on the existence of eternal life, and the “God of Order.”

In one of his declarations in video he says that God must be a mathematician.

“All of a sudden we had super symmetric theories coming out of physics that then revolutionized mathematics, and so the goal of physics we believe is to find an equation perhaps no more than one inch long which will allow us to unify all the forces of nature and allow us to read the mind of God…,” he says in the video.  http://ipost.christianpost.com/post/scientist-michio-kaku-finally-admits-that-god-exists