╌>

Trump Complains Entire Personality Rigged Against Him

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  kavika  •  8 years ago  •  6 comments

Trump Complains Entire Personality Rigged Against Him

WEST PALM BEACH, FL—Responding to his flagging poll numbers and a string of newspaper editorials and cable news pundits questioning his fitness to lead, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump reportedly complained to a rally crowd Thursday that for the entirety of this race, his personality has been rigged against him. “From day one, my internal thought processes and overall temperament have completely stacked the deck against my candidacy—it’s so obvious, folks, you can’t deny it,” said Trump, claiming that all facets of his character, from his egocentric worldview to his brash, vitriolic responses to even the smallest and most inconsequential provocations, have been colluding to ruin his chances of ever reaching the Oval Office. “Open your eyes, people! Just look at how I routinely project the fear and hatred inside of me onto others, or my total lack of impulse control, conscientiousness, and tact. My personality is doing everything—and I mean everything—to make sure I never have a chance.” Trump then reportedly vowed that no matter how many of his own character traits aligned against him, he would never let his personality stop him from becoming president, drawing raucous cheers from the crowd.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika     8 years ago

Spot on.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

Good grief!  He is, in essence, admitting that he is not fit to be the Commander in Chief.  

There are times when I wish I was someone's mother, so I could thwock them.  Most often at high school football games, and places like Sonic-- but on this occasion, I just wish I were his mother, and smack him up the side of the head...

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

Dowser, this is satire from the Onion...Although it's pretty spot on and I would love to see you ''thwock'' him.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

I would LOVE to thwock him.  Take that!  BAM!  And that!  BAM!  

I know of few people who need it more...