╌>

Milana Vayntrub — 'Lily' from Those AT&T Ads — Has a Message for Syrian Refugees

Category:  Now Trending

Via:  moonchild63  •  8 years ago  •  1 comments

Milana Vayntrub — 'Lily' from Those AT&T Ads — Has a Message for Syrian Refugees
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/syrias-suffering-families/milana-vayntrub-lily-those-t-ads-has-message-syrian-refugees-n684241

Milana Vayntrub, who plays the popular ad character, is trying to mobilize the world to help a group of people she barely knows — but with whom she has an emotional connection.

To that end, the Los Angeles-based actress has set up a website with the ironic name of Can't Do Nothing that has already raised thousands of dollars for refugee relief and convinced more than a million people to join her efforts by giving their time or money.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Moonchild63
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Moonchild63    8 years ago

With the election of Donald Trump, who has vowed to block Syrians from the United States, Vayntrub says there's even more need to "do something now."

"I think a lot of Americans forget that they are not originally from here, that somebody in their past was a refugee," she told NBC News.

eek SMH in wonder how the children of immigrants could be so callous! I remember when the President stood before the country - well his words will suffice:

Yet, I was there watching listening & proud. Other's also tasked as 'Super Power' protectionors (or say THEY presently say) were off taking selfies & licking the 'wounds of their 'One-Term' wet dreams Butt-Kicking (the We that "Did Not Whine!") Off playing Isolationist - even. They heard not the pleas of Syria or the weak portion that being isolationist puts you in -

But it 'ain't the 1930's or (more accurately) the 1940's - different place, same mentality(Icrazy guess!) Do your own research - 1933 Elected Chancellor, America goes to War 1941.

Again Bill O'Really & Maher are 'cousins' distant, yet related & that .1% 

Yep, they got that too! Purity is an illusion that Humanity can I'll afford to continue to entertain, but Petey says "Logic" isn't my strong suit & Integrity, Petey suits me just FINE - if this is what passes for the "Logic" one wishes to Peddle!