╌>

Remember when candidate Obama secretly communicated with Iran?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sixpick  •  7 years ago  •  7 comments

Remember when candidate Obama secretly communicated with Iran?

With all the garment rending and pearl-clutching going on in the Enslaved Press over Mike Flynn, I thought it might be a good idea to hop in the Way-Back Machine.

Let’s travel back to 2008 when then candidate Obama was sending secret emissaries to Tehran.

Remember hearing about that?

Well, if you’re a regular reader of PatriotRetort.com, you may recall I wrote about it in 2015. At the time, Democrats were howling over Senator Tom Cotton and 46 other Republicans signing on to a letter to the Ayatollah regarding the Iran Deal.

And once again, it becomes necessary to put a little perspective on current events.

Before the 2008 election, Barack Obama, using back channels, sent a communication to Iran telling them to hold off working with the Bush Administration. He assured them that he would be victorious in the November election and promised that he would be a “friend of Iran.”

Foreign Policy expert Michael Ledeen wrote about this communication at PJ Media back on August 29, 2014:

During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies. The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah’s rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign.

Dr. Ledeen spoke with Mark Levin about this as well. Give it a listen.

Now, Obama was not President-elect at the time of these communications.

He was a first-term Senator running for President.

Where was the outrage from CNN? Do you remember seeing breathless reports about this in the New York Times or Washington Post? Was Dan Rather braying about what Senator Obama did being as bad as Watergate?

In fact, I know of no mainstream news outlet that even reported on this explosive story.

Breitbart did in March 2015 for much the same reason I wrote about it – specifically the Democrats’ response to Tom Cotton’s letter.

But other than that, nobody said a single thing.

And the reason is plain.

Reporting on a story that reveals collusion between a presidential candidate and an enemy state isn’t going to happen when that presidential candidate is Barack Hussein Obama.

Had a Republican candidate done what candidate Obama did, the Enslaved Press would have destroyed him. But because he was their pet candidate, they swept it under the rug and acted like it never happened.

Knowing this makes me highly suspicious of the breathless outrage coming from the news media over Mike Flynn.

This is a coordinated hit job concocted by Obama loyalists and aided and abetted by an Enslaved Press.

And the irony is, it is all being done to protect Obama’s precious “Iran Deal.”

The Enslaved Press’ over-the-top reporting and feigned righteous indignation rises to a level of absurdity I didn’t think possible.

And with any other Republican President, this coordinated political assassination may have succeeded in bringing down an administration.

But these people forget Donald Trump isn’t a “business as usual” Republican.

And these outdated tactics are going to blow up in their faces like a trick cigar.

~Link~

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

Also, didn't Obama tell someone (Russia-Putin) when he thought the microphones were turned off he'd have more leverage after the election or something like that? LOL

Didn't Obama go down south and campaign in Africa while he was a Senator on our dime?  Someone help me out here.

Well, thinks sure did change once elected didn't they.  Oh well....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y_w2rC_r1QI/VUF_ifUyCxI/AAAAAAAABDY/qGSouP_F7o0/s1600/cartoon.jpg

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/127500/Barack-Obama-in-Bed-with-Vladimir-Putin---127996.jpg

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

What I like is you can research this.  You don't have to look up "spoke on condition of anonymity",  "High ranking officials" who are unnamed or "biggest secret in Washington".  And there are many more in the shadow informers the MSM and their minion fake news use, but you can actually look up this information to see if there is anything to it.  A real live person with a name is telling you this, not some "aides close to the President" like the Washington Post or NYT likes to use.

Try looking up "People familiar with it". LOL

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Also, didn't Obama tell someone (Russia-Putin) when he thought the microphones were turned off he'd have more leverage after the election or something like that? LOL

Yeah he actually did, but it was Medvedev, and the word used was "Flexibility" after he was re-elected... Medvedev was heard saying he will report that to Vlad.

It was reported all over the world.....

The Telegraph , Reuters , The Blaze , The Daily Mail , ABCNews , FoxNews , Snopes , etc. etc. etc.

Oh Wait!, there is you tube of it. YOU TUBE? they actually got it on video? Yep.

Pretty chummy  huh?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51    7 years ago

But that's different!  

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Jefferson, you and I know it isn't different, but the United States is being attacked by Radicals and they aren't interested in the peaceful transfer of power in the least.  They want a Totalitarian Government ruled by the Democrats and that is a very nice name to call them.

With Obama you have someone who is known, who isn't hiding behind some condition of anonymity spreading stories with no known facts to back them up.  But try to get these rabid radicals to even listen while they are so entrenched in their madness for power is futile.

Unfortunately they do have the upper hand, since the media is just as mad as they are and keeps feeding them these stories to influence their beliefs beyond any possibility for them to have a single logical or rational thought.  And they aren't even aware of it.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

I'm sure the 'oh, that source is biased' and the 'it doesn't matter what happened before' crowd will come out and try to pretend that their side didn't do it too.

Sure would like to know how the U.S. benefitted from that planeload of cash the Obama Administration sent over to Iran.  I'm sure the Iranian government no longer thinks of us as the Great Satan anymore.  And their nuclear program is just for peaceful uses.  If anyone really thinks that, they are idiots.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

Flynn with 33 years in Intelligence would have to be an absolute fool to say anything about reducing sanctions with Russia face to face or any other method of communication.  He was appointed twice by Obama, one as Assistant Director of National Intelligence and one as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.  He was also his Senior Intelligence Officer with five years in combat.  In those five years Obama never once met with him face to face to seek his advice.  Flynn was fired when he criticized Obama's JV comment.

On the other hand Obama actually sent Ambassador William G Miller to Iran when he was running for President in 2008 to tell them not to make a deal with Bush, but wait until he became President.  He understood their grievances and they would be very happy with his policies.  This is fact, not rumors like Flynn's accusations are.  No one got upset when Obama, without a doubt, broke the law.  Saying the Democrats are unscrupulous is a compliment compared to what they really are.  They are right in line with third world countries in their tactics. 

We have the evidence on Obama and no one cares, yet we have unauthorized and unlawful hacking on Flynn and it's like "Watergate" or "911".

Folks, we have Fascist trying to take over this country and it's not Trump.