╌>

Unhinged: Liberals Suffering From Nightmares, Insomnia, Binge Eating Since Trump’s Victory

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  9 comments

Unhinged: Liberals Suffering From Nightmares, Insomnia, Binge Eating Since Trump’s Victory
Liberals across the country have been struck by nightmares and insomnia since Donald Trump won the presidency is November.

“I have not slept a full night since the election,” fashion designer Ariane Zurcher told Yahoo News, and she’s not alone.

President Trump is haunting the dreams of many Americans and is being blamed for lost sleep and weight gain.

Floridian Soraida Justiniano fears deportation. “I worry that even though my family members have been American citizens for generations we will be targeted … because of our surnames and our looks,” Justiniano said.

Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level? Wells Fargo Business Credit
Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level? Wells Fargo Business Credit
Wells Fargo

Tech industry employee Amanda Silver fears for refugees. “I’m worried about the ‘Anne Franks‘ of Syria, Somalia, Yemen,” she said.

New Jersey math teacher Lori Rivere Rodrig is afraid too. “I am afraid the democratic process is under attack by a nationalist, far-right, authoritarian leader,” she told Yahoo.

“I’m afraid my son and nephew will be sent to a war I don’t believe in,” says former nurse Linda Cliff Derbacher.

The lack of sleep has led a woman in Orlando, Florida, to stress eating. “I’ve gained the Trump 15, but I can sleep,” Allison Slater Tate said.

Even people who have jobs to help others cope with stress are having difficulty dealing with their own. Psychotherapist Donna Moss is suffering from Trump-induced nightmares. “I dreamed I was in downtown NYC and it was gutted like Armageddon after 9/11. Everyone looked like zombies.”

Trump’s election has Sharon Van Epps from Seattle turning to prayer. “I ask that God will help us with this mess and show us how to help ourselves,” Epps said.

Tags: binge eating, delusion, Donald Trump, Insomnia, Liberals, nightmares

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/18/unhinged-liberals-suffering-nightmares-insomnia-binge-eating-since-trumps-victory/#ixzz4bqfcqjkj

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    7 years ago

Advanced snowflake syndrome. Natural selection should fix the problem.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

A snowflake is an Aryan white supremacist who melts under pressure from criticism and challenges to their alt right views.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Interesting transference.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Right? He's obsessed with neo-Nazis. I hope he's not closeted...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

I guess that they need their safe zones and therapy rooms in the worst way.  I can't believe how poorly they are taking losing an election.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

I just hope they sleep well at night, eat well, and work out at their gym.  Eight years of Obama didn't ruin our day to day lives so they can deal with these results as well.  No pity, no sympathy.