Oooops!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

45 OOOOPS!

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

While it may take a while, I think over time more & more Trump voters will slowly begin to realize they've been lied to . . . 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

My wife keeps asking when Trump supporters will wake up to the fact that most of the policies he supports now will hurt them the most. I keep telling her that they are waking up to it and many are pissed. It's just hard to admit to yourself that you have been taken in by a con artist. It's embarrassing.

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
link   Old Hermit  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

While it may take a while , I think over time more & more Trump voters will slowly begin to realize they've been lied to

It's already started. 

I just hate thinking about all the damage that will be done before America can get back to what the majorette of us voted for, last November.

Dank, 🤖, and Step: IVE MADE A   HUGE MISTAKE   TOWERS   404   PARKWAY   404  Trump voter James Walker, 31, from Nashville, says: "This is the first step: showing up and being honest."

Trump supporter thought president would only deport ‘bad hombres.’ Instead, her husband is being deported.

When Helen Beristain told her husband she was voting for Donald Trump last year, he warned her that the Republican nominee planned to “get rid of the Mexicans.”

Defending her vote, Helen quoted Trump directly, noting that the tough-talking Republican said he would only kick the “bad hombres” out of the country, according to the South Bend Tribune.

Months later, Roberto Beristain — a successful businessman, respected member of his Indiana town and father of three American-born children — languishes in a detention facility with hardened criminals as he awaits his deportation back to Mexico, the country he left in 1998 when he entered the United States illegally.

“I wish I didn’t vote at all,” Helen Beristain told the Tribune . “I did it for the economy. We needed a change.”

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Old Hermit   7 years ago

I agree. The sadness is how much damage will be done to America, indeed how close we may come to losing what we think of what is America itself, before we can get this mad man out of power. I think of us as Germany in the late 1920's. We are luckier then they were because have that history to look back on and to be aware of. Sadly many Americans, maybe too many, believe that it can not happen here. It certainly can and is. I believe that many Germans also believed that their nation could not descend into the madness that it did. We must hope and try to stop ours from going down that same dark path, upon which it is already on.

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

Trump lied.....

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

''Trump lied.....''

Seems to be a habit.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago