╌>

White House warns Syria's Assad against chemical attack

Category:  World News

Via:  randy  •  7 years ago  •  1 comments

White House warns Syria's Assad against chemical attack

bullshit.jpg

From Associated Press

June 27, 2017 4:28 AM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House has issued a stern warning to Syrian President Bashar Assad, claiming "potential" evidence that Syria was preparing for another chemical weapons attack.

In an ominous statement issued late Monday with no supporting evidence or further explanation, Press Secretary Sean Spicer said the U.S. had "identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime that would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children."

He said the activities were similar to preparations taken before an April 2017 attack that killed dozens of men, women and children, and warned that if "Mr. Assad conducts another mass murder attack using chemical weapons, he and his military will pay a heavy price."

The White House offered no details on what prompted the warning.

http://my.earthlink.net/article/int?guid=20170627/7259f120-25e9-4667-a1db-5a5427250c86

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy    7 years ago

If Assad uses Chemical weapons I favor putting him in his place. However even if he does he daily uses weapons that are not chemical that kill and wound many, many, many more of his own men, women, children and infants then any chemical attack he has ever launched so I don't see the damned difference! If that asshole Trump is going to use a chemical attack or even if he is going to lie about one as an excuse to fire $100 million plus worth of cruise missiles from a company that he has a lot of stock in to blow up fucking nothing just to look macho and pump up his "ratings" then he'd fucking better stand down because no one is going to forget Russia because of it!

BTW, no one in the DoD or the Joint Chiefs or the Middle East has any idea of any chemical attack threat! So far Trump is the only one who knows about it!