╌>

Obama's full frontal blast at the sitting U.S. president from abroad

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  29 comments

Obama's full frontal blast at the sitting U.S. president from abroad
In an unprecedented attack from abroad, President Obama decried the "temporary lack of U.S. leadership," effectively questioning the legitimacy of President Trump to foreigners, as he wound up his luxury vacation in Indonesia.

'In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history about climate change, an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership, can still give our children a fighting chance,' Obama said.

His logic is that because President Trump doesn't want the U.S. taking orders from petty little unelected eurocrats someplace in Germany, there's somehow a lack of U.S. leadership. It's absurd on its face because most of the screaming about the pullout centered on a fear that other nations would follow the U.S.

As in, you know, following the U.S. lead.

Choosing not to participate in every little European Union not only is a leadership choice, it's what the voters wanted. We don't see, so far, much complaint from Obama about voters - though his minions have certainly weighed in.

The worrisome thing is how this irresponsibility will be taken abroad. Is Obama trying to get foreign leaders to thumb their nose at President Trump and oppose him at every turn? To undercut him by telling them he's the 'real' president? And the White House is his house? Sure looks like it.

In reality, it's his ego he's defending, he was all in for that Paris Climate Accord to bolster the global warming superstition and remains bitter at the dismantling of his legacy.

Leadership, and legitimacy itself, in his mind, is premised on how much U.S. leaders agree with his policies. Obama considers the U.S. state less important than Democratic politics. This is the same mindset that Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez have demonstrated - the state subordinate to the political party.

Is there any question as to why so many voters questioned this man's patriotism?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/07/obamas_full_frontal_blast_at_the_sitting_us_president_from_abroad_.html#ixzz4lhIML9U4
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

Obama is a jerk for attacking America and its elected leader from overseas.  He is so full of himself and his ego that he can't let go of the fact that he's not President anymore and that we the people elected a new president so that he could eradicate all evidennce in policy that Obama ever was our President.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Awww, is the popularly elected President hurting your feelings?  "We the people" did not elect the current buffoon President*. Even you didn't vote for that moron.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

No the man who is not a patriotic American who used to be President isn't hurting anyone's feelings by making his party symbol of himself lately.  As to Trump he was elected by the people according to the constitution and that's all that matters.  I didn't vote for him but he's better than his predecessor and better than the alternative available.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

When's he going to start acting like the better man for the job?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago
  1. Trump is already a better man for the job than Obama ever was.  No need to act for that.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Trump is already a better man for the job

Oh please ! Trump will NEVER be a better man. Pee Wee Herman would be a better man for the job than Trump ! So would my cat for that matter ! 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Trump is already a better man for the job than Obama ever was.

Link, please.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom   7 years ago

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/445185/trump-less-authoritarian-obama

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

When's he going to start acting like the better man for the job?

Just as soon as he becomes a man instead of a scared whiny little brat in an adult's suit.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

According to our Constitution, Trump legitimately was elected POTUS.

Obama and his wife's loyalty is not the U.S.A.  "all of this for a flag"?  Yes, mam!  The Muslims who flowed in and out of the WH.  So many things!

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

Obama and his wife's loyalty is not the U.S.A.  "all of this for a flag"?  Yes, mam!  The Muslims who flowed in and out of the WH.  So many things!

So many in our nation are caught up in the slipstream of stupidity. The dumbing down is profound. Frightening.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

magnolaave, don't you worry.  Pat wasn't actually responding to your comment or hinting you might be included in the slipstream of stupidity no more than Obama was actually referring to the the lack of American leadership in his sly way of doing it.

Here's one video who knows what he was doing. Nothing special.  Pat probably knows him or some others on here probably know who the guy on this video is.  But, I can get more if you want.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Here is an interesting video.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Pat wasn't actually responding to your comment

What are you talking about ? Of course I was.

Pat probably knows him or some others on here probably know who the guy on this video is. 

Pat knows who ?  What the fuck are you talking about ?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  pat wilson   7 years ago

I see you don't understand, so I guess you're right.....

So many in our nation are caught up in the slipstream of stupidity. The dumbing down is profound. Frightening.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Open your eyes.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  pat wilson   7 years ago

My eyes are open.  How do you think I'm typing this?

I shouldn't have said that.  I should take it back and try as I may to help you understand. Nah!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

Trump carrying on a republican tradition of kissing Saudi ass. Oh gosh, Bush kissed Saudi king and so did daddy. 

It embarrassing that Trump did a ''curtsy'' as well....The King flashes some bling and Trump blinks.

trump bows to saudi king

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Oh those naughty boys.

Image result for photos of bush kissing the saudi king

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Tongue! I see tongue!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

"We the people" did not elect the current buffoon President*.

Still LOVE that *! keep it coming! It fits!

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    7 years ago

The article and seeder, intentionally or ignorantly, falsely suggest that Obama maligned Trump by claiming that there is an absence of leadership in America (which is a whole other article). What Obama DID say is that there is a lack of American leadership in the Paris Climate Agreement. One can learn to be more literate, while honesty is a choice.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Larry Hampton   7 years ago

Have you gone over to the dark side since Trump pulled off the upset of Hillary in November?  There is American leadership in the Paris conference.  It is because of that great leadership that we pulled out of that damaging to America accord.  Any other Republican save perhaps Kasich would also have pulled out of the accord as well.  Voting for Hillary Clinton was the only way America would have been a part of it today.  An accord the Senate never ratified.