╌>

Sean Spicer's most memorable moments at the podium

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  randy  •  7 years ago  •  11 comments

Sean Spicer's most memorable moments at the podium

Sean Spicer's tenure as White House Press Secretary was marked by a number of clashes with reporters - but he also liked to laugh at himself.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40687686/sean-spicer-s-most-memorable-moments-at-the-podium

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy    7 years ago

Sean, we shall miss you at the podium! Get on TV soon! Host SNL!!! You were always much, much, much better then that irritating Huckabee person! 

Hey White House! Get rid of her! Please! She is like fingernails on a chalkboard!

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
link   Old Hermit    7 years ago

I wonder if he’ll end up over on Foxnews or will he prefer the more reputable cable news channels instead?

Guess it depends on how sick he really was of that “Baghdad Bob” routine Trump forced on him.

Might be an interesting watch if MSNBC paired him up with Nicolle Wallace.  Spokespeople from two very different  types of administrations, on a network that allows free and open dialog, kicking around current events could make for some fun and insightful TV time.

She is like fingernails on a chalkboard!

Agreed.  Plus she offers know real news. 

The new guy looked like a real piece of work. 

"Nope, no chaos in the White House.  Everything working like a well oiled machine!" or that crap about Trumps athletic abilities!?

I mean,

“He’s the most competitive person I’ve ever met,” Scaramucci said. “Okay? I’ve seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire. I’ve seen him at Madison Square Garden with a topcoat on. He’s standing in the key; he’s hitting foul shots and swishing them, all right? He sinks 30-foot putts.”

just how much butt kissing does the Donald need to get through the day and how is he able to find so many people willing to do it for him!?

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    7 years ago

Sarah Huckabee is the very best example of the Christian hypocrite and why people hate religion and know it's fake.  She stands up there lying and defending the indefensible.  She's pathetic and if there is a God then he'll surely send her to purgatory.

Sean Spicer is no patriot.  He has put his party before country and he's getting a reprieve of which he doesn't deserve by being replaced.  He will forever be remembered for his attacks on democracy through his attempts to silence the media and through the lies he told to protect Donald Trump.  I have no good wishes to send his way.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

Check this out for me it is more convincing than anything Sarah has to say. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Dean Moriarty   7 years ago

Great video.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

One of the best SNL character's ever.Image result for memes of melissa mccarthy as sean spicer