╌>

Kentucky GOP official accused of indecent exposure resigns

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jwc2blue  •  7 years ago  •  10 comments

Kentucky GOP official accused of indecent exposure resigns

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/kentucky-gop-official-accused-of-indecent-exposure-resigns/2017/07/20/eb70f444-6d32-11e7-abbc-a53480672286_story.html?utm_term=.436a6bc93af7

FRANKFORT, Ky. — Officials say a man who served as a county chairman for the Kentucky Republican Party has resigned after he was arrested in Tennessee on accusations he exposed himself in a restroom.

News media cited a police report saying officers arrested David Narramore on Saturday in a Belk department store in Kingsport, Tennessee, after he allegedly exposed himself to an employee in the restroom. The report says Narramore also faces a charge of resisting arrest.

Republican Party of Kentucky spokesman Tres Watson says Narramore, who is 54, resigned from his position as chairman of the Letcher County Republican Party and from the State Executive Committee of the state’s Republican Party.

Narramore, who was released from jail after posting bond, did not immediately respond to media requests for comment.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    7 years ago

No, but he is from Letcher County, so it's not that surprising...  I love Letcher county-- beautiful scenery, nice people, and they do the best they can-- it's a really poor county.  What a shame this happened!

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave    7 years ago

Why do some people without fail use the black card?   If it had been a black this would have happened and so forth and so on!

And, why do some men think that exposing themselves is such a world event?  Seen one....seen them all!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

A weenie whipper from the party of family values....

LOLOLOLOL

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Question, pls.  Are Republicans the only ones with family values?  If so, that's pretty sad that Democrats don't have family values. 

I grew up in an entire Democratic family....across the board.  My grandmother even had a magazine photo of John and Jackie Kennedy framed on her wall.  We all were taught family values.

When did it stop?

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

'' Are Republicans the only ones with family values?''

Of course not. But if you listen to right wingers or read some of the articles on NT it's seems that the republicans are the only ones with family values...Once again it seems that they are full of it.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

While some speak out loudly about family values, it, also, appears that some Democrats speak out loudly about the plight of minorities and their undying concern about the underdog as if they are the only ones concerned.  When, in fact, most  of the Republicans have these concerns, but go about quietly without fanfare. 

It seems there was a time when there wasn't such division between the two Parties.  Those days are gone.  Every word...every supposed thought is fodder for the opposite side. 

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

It didn't stop in my family...  We're democrats...

I think, in a lot of cases, the republicans who scream the loudest about family values are the ones that, when they're caught, they make the biggest splash in the news...