╌>

“Jailed Instagram model wants to trade secrets for freedom”

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  kpr37  •  6 years ago  •  1 comments

For the Associated Press, any excuse to smear President Trump is a good one. Thus this story , which no doubt will appear in hundreds of newspapers tomorrow. I assume this “news” story wasn’t intended as a joke, but it definitely contains humorous elements:

A Belarusian woman jailed in Thailand for offering sex lessons without a work permit…

“Offering sex lessons without a work permit?” Several jokes come to mind, but I will keep them to myself.

…says she has a story to tell involving the Kremlin, Russian billionaires and even the president of the United States.

The whole point of the story, of course, is to associate our president with “the Kremlin” and “Russian billionaires,” no matter how flimsy the grounds may be.

Anastasia Vashukevich, whose extraordinary claims and racy selfies have propelled her to internet fame in recent weeks, told The Associated Press from a police van Wednesday that she fears for her life…

So the AP interviewed Ms. Vashukevich (and, as we later learn, a colleague of sorts) while they were in a police van. I’m guessing the AP didn’t have a reporter on board the van, and this was a telephone call. I’m also guessing the call was placed by Ms. Vashukevich, who was understandably anxious to escape the clutches of the Thai police.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/jailed-instagram-model-wants-to-trade-secrets-for-freedom.php

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

kpr37
Professor Silent
1  seeder  kpr37    6 years ago

Same as it ever was, just ask the Bunk.

Cause if you want Trump, I can give you Trump. LOL

The Wire: "...cause if it's guns you want, I can get you guns."