╌>

They won't go away

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sunshine  •  6 years ago  •  73 comments

They won't go away

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The Clintons announced Monday they will visit four cities in 2018 and nine in 2019 across North America in a series of conversations dubbed "An Evening with President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton." It is being produced by tour promoter Live Nation, the company behind Michelle Obama's massive tour to promote her new book as well as tours for Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars.
The couple will hold joint conversations at the shows and share "stories and inspiring anecdotes that shaped their historic careers in public service, while also discussing issues of the day and looking toward the future," Live Nation said.

The Clintons remain a favorite target of Republicans and their re-emergence on the political scene weeks ahead of the midterms could give the GOP fresh fodder and create headaches for Democrats seeking to move on from the 2016 election

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  Sunshine    6 years ago

I bet this flops.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Sunshine @1    6 years ago
inspiring anecdotes that shaped

"I did not have sex with that woman"

"I landed under Sniper fire..."

"There're Trash. Nobody is going to believe them."

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people."

My god I could go on and on with all the stupidity this woman has exhibited. 

She is the 1st democrat my wife refused to vote for.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1    6 years ago
She is the 1st democrat my wife refused to vote for.

We are forever indebted to your wife.  jrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gif

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Sunshine @1    6 years ago
I bet this flops.

Hillaryious Hillary and Slick Willy will be in Detroit Friday. Good place for them.

I suggest they take a walking tour of the city to meet their Democrat base.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3.1  KDMichigan  replied to  KDMichigan @1.3    6 years ago
will be in Detroit Friday

My bad, April 18th 2019 is their appearance date at Fox theater. This will give their base time to save up money for them 100$ tickets.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2  Dismayed Patriot    6 years ago

While I believe Hillary got a raw deal with so many lies and so much misinformation being told about her, I do think America would be better served if she were to just quietly retire to the mountains somewhere. Her new nickname could be 'Herpes Rodham Clinton' because it does seem like the nation can't get rid of her. Just when you thought your political rash was all cleared up, she either pops up in the news somehow or conservatives are wheeling out her straw-man effigy to blame and burn again.

I, for one, will not be watching the Clinton Tour. There is simply nothing to be gained by re-saddling this political dead horse dynasty and pointlessly whipping it with a crop as if anyone expects it to get up and gallop, it's not going to take progressives or liberals anywhere and can only lead to catching the unwanted communicable disease of irrelevance.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2    6 years ago

Neither one of them will stop until they are dead.  They will be giving Republicans ammo for a few more years.

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
2.2  Transyferous Rex  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2    6 years ago
There is simply nothing to be gained by re-saddling this political dead horse dynasty and pointlessly whipping it with a crop as if anyone expects it to get up and gallop, it's not going to take progressives or liberals anywhere and can only lead to catching the unwanted communicable disease of irrelevance.

Clearly, I watch too many of my kids' movies with them. Caught myself reading this as if Megamind was narrating. That, or its been too long of a day, and my mind is really starting to wonder.

zuksam
Junior Silent
2.4  zuksam  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2    6 years ago

As soon as Hillary comes to terms with the fact that her Political Career is over they'll probably start hyping Chelsea. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  Krishna    6 years ago

They Won't Go Away

Just about every Democrat I know wishes they would.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5  Jasper2529    6 years ago
The couple will hold joint conversations at the shows and share "stories and inspiring anecdotes that shaped their historic careers in public service "Attendees will have the opportunity to hear one-of-a-kind conversations with the two leaders as they tell their stories from some of the most impactful moments in modern history. From the American presidency to the halls of the Senate and State Department, ..."

These intimate gatherings will be very insightful when the Clintons tell their audiences about Bill's lifelong sexcapades and Hillary's Benghazi inaction followed by cover-up lies.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
5.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    6 years ago

"With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?"

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.1  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  KDMichigan @5.1    6 years ago
"With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?"

Nice of you to quote the whole thing, just too bad it's taken out of context.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
5.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.1    6 years ago
Nice of you to quote the whole thing, just too bad it's taken out of context.

I don't care who they are, if someone is not offended by the "what difference does it make" referring to fallen Americans they are pretty pathetic. It seems the left will defend this Hllaryious Hag no matter what she does. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.3  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  KDMichigan @5.1.2    6 years ago
I don't care who they are, if someone is not offended by the "what difference does it make" referring to fallen Americans they are pretty pathetic.

Once again you have taken it out of context, the "what difference does it make" was referring to what the argument was in Congress that day, did it happen because of a video or, did it happen just because, some guys walking down the street got pissed off, that argument didn't make a bit of difference, four men, one of whom was a friend to the Clintons were dead and, arguing about why they died wasn't going to bring them back, now was it?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.1.5  Jasper2529  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.3    6 years ago

KD provided Hillary's entire statement in comment 5.1, so nothing was taken out of context.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.6  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.1.5    6 years ago
KD provided Hillary's entire statement in comment 5.1, so nothing was taken out of context.

He did provide the full text in comment 5.1 but, then took it out of context in 5.1.2. just like 9mm did in comment 5.1.4.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.1.7  Jasper2529  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.6    6 years ago

jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.1.8  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.3    6 years ago
did it happen because of a video or, did it happen just because, some guys walking down the street got pissed off

It matters because Stevens begged for additional security prior to the attack and was refused by the State Dept.  He knew something was going on and his warnings where ignored.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.10  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Sunshine @5.1.8    6 years ago
It matters because Stevens begged for additional security prior to the attack and was refused by the State Dept.  He knew something was going on and his warnings where ignored.

And, Clinton repeatedly said that she had no knowledge of these requests and, it has been shown that it went through a deputy's office and, not hers so, she never saw the written requests and, no one in her office told her about them.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
5.1.11  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.3    6 years ago
and, arguing about why they died wasn't going to bring them back, now was it?

the difference is 

she fucking lied about it.

and that makes a difference every day regarding every following word that comes out of her mouth.

instead of what difference does it make how about

why should we believe anything she ever says?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.12  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @5.1.11    6 years ago
the difference is  she fucking lied about it.

No she didn't.

and that makes a difference every day regarding every following word that comes out of her mouth.

instead of what difference does it make how about

why should we believe anything she ever says?

How about reading what I posted in 5.1.10 and, learn some facts before posting propaganda.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.1.13  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.10    6 years ago

I thought Stevens was her friend and they spoke often, but she knew nothing of his warnings.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.14  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Sunshine @5.1.13    6 years ago
I thought Stevens was her friend and they spoke often, but she knew nothing of his warnings.

I imagine it was when he was in town that they "spoke often" but, he was busy from the time that Qaddafi was over thrown till the attack leaving the only source of communication through channels during that time but, I'm just guessing here.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6  bugsy    6 years ago

And after each appearance, they will depart in separate vehicles and return to separate hotels. They probably have not slept in the same dwelling for years.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
6.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  bugsy @6    6 years ago
And after each appearance, they will depart in separate vehicles and return to separate hotels. They probably have not slept in the same dwelling for years.

And, this concerns you why?

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
8  lennylynx    6 years ago

Lol, you think the Clintons should 'go away' in the age of Trump??  Hardly, America needs to be reminded that sane people used to run the country.  

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
9  seeder  Sunshine    6 years ago

Locking for the night.  Have a good night.