╌>

Rudy Giuliani admits he may have been suckered by Russia agent: He 'didn't do much investigation' - Raw Story

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  4 comments

By:   Bob Brigham

Rudy Giuliani admits he may have been suckered by Russia agent: He 'didn't do much investigation' - Raw Story
Donald Trump defense attorney Rudy Giuliani admitted on Thursday that he may have been played as a fool by Russia in his efforts to slime Joe Biden. On Thursday, the U.S. Treasury Department accused Andriy Derkach of being "an active Russian agent for over a decade." Giuliani met with Derkach in his efforts to pin […]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Published September 10, 2020

By Bob BrighamRudy-Giuliani.jpg Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Fox News (screengrab)ShareTweet

Donald Trump defense attorney Rudy Giuliani admitted on Thursday that he may have been played as a fool by Russia in his efforts to slime Joe Biden.

On Thursday, the U.S. Treasury Department accused Andriy Derkach of being "an active Russian agent for over a decade."

Giuliani met with Derkach in his efforts to pin a Ukrainian scandal on Biden, which was part of the series of events over which Trump was impeached.

"Giuliani said in an interview Thursday night that he 'felt comfortable' meeting with Mr. Derkach 'because there were no sanctions against him' at the time," The New York Times reported Thursday. "While he acknowledged that he 'didn't do much investigation' of Mr. Derkach, Mr. Giuliani said: 'I have no reason to believe he is a Russian agent. There is nothing I saw that said he was a Russian agent. There is nothing he gave me that seemed to come from Russia at all.' But he added, 'How the hell would I know?'"

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

Rudy Giuliani is now openly playing for Team Russia!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

I saw a clip of Sweaty McMoron wiping his disgusting perspiration on a woman's bare arm.  She smiled where as I would clocked him.  He needs to be brought up on charges of treason for this recent stunt.

"How the hell would I know?"

Is anyone surprised by this statement considering that he didn't even remember that 9/11 happened on his watch during an interview?

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    4 years ago

Excessive sweating indicates lying and alcoholism.