╌>

Armed Poll Watchers is "VOTER Intimidation"

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  14 comments

Armed Poll Watchers is "VOTER Intimidation"
The Secret of Freedom Lies In Educating The People, Where As The Secret To Tyranny Is Keeping Them Ignorant. - Robespierre (French lawyer))

Armed protesters storming a statehouse, armed poll watchers, armed militias, open carry laws, promoting QAnon, White Nationalists, Neo-Nazi Fringe Groups, Proud Boys, and the KKK - No American should support TRUMP.800

Trump is Anti-Science, Anti-Climate Change, Anti-Government, Anti-Rule of Law, Anti-Inclusion, Anti-Black, Anti-Hispanic, Anti-Liberal, Anti-Intelligence Briefings, Anti-United Nations, Anti-NATO, Anti-Paris Accord, however, Trump is PRO-PUTIN, PRO-NORTH KOREA, PRO-SAUDIA ARABIA, PRO GUNS!

Trump is a dangerous psychopath, a compulsive LIAR, an Accused Child Rapist, a Failed Business Man, An Notorious Adulterer, pals with 7-8 child sexual predators, and a raving bully.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Trump must be crushed, kicked out of office, indicted, tossed in jail for life, and sent to the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity!800

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    4 years ago

I wish a proudboi fella would...

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    4 years ago

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4  Just Jim NC TttH    4 years ago

Public service. It's Robespierre and your title has a misspelling in it.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1  Tacos!  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4    4 years ago

No, no. We don't want changes. It just completes the flavor of the whole thing.

Professor Guide
4.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tacos! @4.1    4 years ago

One summer, when I was ten, my mother had no money for food. We were forced to harvest dandelions from a field behind our home. For nearly a month we ate boiled dandelions garnished with a boiled egg and vinegar.

I developed a taste for dandelions, and, buried my shame.

Trump is changing American into an "autocracy, " while rich Republicans in elected office remain silent. Trump is a CRIMINAL!

We must not allow800 this FAKE POTUS, real POS destroyed our country!

Professor Guide
4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4    4 years ago

Thanks, Just Jim NC TttH! 

Appreciate the heads up.

Like Trump, I can't spell without a Spell Checker. "The Donald" and I are from the same generation (the 1940s). During that era, elementary schools switched to the "Look See Method" to reading and spelling and dispatched with phonics, in public schools which resulted in an entire generation of "idiots!" 

To which, I am a "proud boy" member of this unique cluster "fu-gar. "

Trump is 74 and I am 78.10.1. years and counting. We are both ego-maniacal SOB's. I wouldn't vote for " meself!"

No one with an ounce of patriotism should vote for, endorse, or, attend one of these demagogues "Super Spreaders" Trump Rallies.

Trump is making everyone sick! Killed 220,000 Americans (4 times the number killed in Vietnam) and is responsible for 8.2 million Americans infected with COVID19 due to his incompetence, ego, and constant undermining of professional epidemiologists.

We all make mistakes, lots of them, but, Trump is the biggest America has ever made.

"The Donald" is now claiming that he is a Christian, anointed by GOD to "root out" child sexual predators. Trump is nuts. If he were serious about "rooting out child sexual predator," he should start with himself. After all, he is an "accused child rapist," best friend of Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted sexual predator, and business associate with known national and international, rich, "child" rapists.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5  Sparty On    4 years ago

More leftist nonsense.

Can't believe anyone buys BS like this.  

Pretty damn sad them ......

Professor Guide
5.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5    4 years ago

Sparty On:

Trump lies about his College grades. He claims that he was in the "Top Ranks" of his graduating class. When one checks his graduation class's yearbook, his name does not appear in any of the awards, honorable mentions, etc. listed in that class.

Trump's own ghostwriter, who wrote the 1987 bestseller, "The Art of The Deal," the book that Trump claims that he wrote, has publically stated that "Trump lies about everything. Even things that he doesn't need to lie about!"

Mister Schwartz followed Trump, interviewed, and hung out with him for a span of two years, as Trump spun tale after tale of his meteorite rise to fame as one of NYC known developer. 

Trump's reputation, his entire life is built on a foundation of lies.

I know it is crushing when one discovers that their Hero is a schmuck. But, it happens.

Reality, at times, 800 can be a "pesty, unpleasant, eye-opening, bruising experience." It is often different than "REALITY TV."

(Compliments of your gallery)

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1    4 years ago

Tsk, tsk ..... so angry ..... so personal but don't worry ETP.   I have a condition called "Unfuckwithability" so knock yourself out if it helps you sleep at night.   I'll call it one of my good deeds for the day.

That said, bagging on Trump for lying is non starter there pal since your boy Biden really lies like a Persian rug.   So find another notch on that hatred stick to beat him with because if you persist on using this tack, you're effectively bagging on shotgun Joe as well .....

Professor Guide
5.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.1    4 years ago

Sparty On:

We are all influenced by our culture whether we want to be or not. But, that does not mean we must be enslaved by it.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1.2    4 years ago

ETP:

Only things i'm a slave to are aged single malts, expensive cigars, bad women and Cherry Garcia but we digress ...........

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Cherry Garcia, or, Jerry Garcia? 

I thought Jerry Garcia passed over, turned to dust right before the eyes of his fans at his last concert in Chicago, a few years ago?

I ate Cherry Garcia once, but, Ben & Jerry, got jealous and threaten to cream my cheese. I am, after all, a "girlie-man," so, I caved, packed my belonging in me "watch pocket" and "skedaddled".  I have been "skedaddling" ever since.

Professor Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

BTW:  What the Hades does "Sparty On" mean?