╌>

6-year-old girl killed in vehicle crash in Waterford Township

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  msaubrey-aka-ahyoka  •  4 years ago  •  6 comments

6-year-old girl killed in vehicle crash in Waterford Township
Police say moments before the crash happened, they were getting calls about a Sonata driving recklessly in the area. The crash is under investigation.

GoFundMeforRileyandNick

I'm sharing this because this is a friend / coworker and he is the father in law and grandfather of the people that were killed by a drunk driver in the accident of the seeded article. I don't have expectations; however, if it's possible to help this family, that would be awesome too. I couldn't afford much and understand if unable. I'm simply trying to share this every way I can.

The article states that the father was in critical condition; however, he passed away from his injuries on Saturday.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WATERFORD, Mich. (FOX 2)   -   Police   in   Waterford   are investigating   a four-car crash   that killed a 6-year-old girl and critically injured her father Wednesday. Right now it's believed the driver at fault may have been drunk. 

One of the women who survived the crash is sharing what she remembers about the crash.

Elizabeth Nester had just picked her daughter up from daycare when she was   involved in the crash   around 4:30 p.m. Oct. 14 at Highland and Airport roads. 

"I'm not even sure exactly what vehicle ended up hitting us. It was like a bomb had gone off, or like, the noise itself was, it's unexplainable. It did shake our van a little bit. There was some smoke and parts all over the place and squealing tires," she said. 

Nestor's car was hit, police say, after a 28-year-old man allegedly driving a 2016 Hyundai Sonata rear-ended a 2019 Chevrolet Equinox. Inside the Equinox were a man and his 6-year-old daughter. Their vehicle was hit so hard that it hit the one in front of them, a Ford Fusion, driven by the man's wife and the girl's mother. 

The 6-year-old girl was killed.

"She just seemed to be in complete shock at that point," Nester said. "As a mother myself, I can't even imagine the heartache and the pain they are going through. I wish them nothing but the best." 

Police   say moments before   the crash happened , they were getting calls about a Sonata driving recklessly in the area. The crash is under investigation. 

NO POLITICS!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
1  seeder  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)    4 years ago

GoFundMe for Riley and Nick

NO POLITICS! 

This family has been just devastated by this tragic event.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     4 years ago

Horrible. 

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    4 years ago

This fundraiser has raised $31,000 over its goal...

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
3.1  seeder  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  JBB @3    4 years ago

They didn't expect that kind of turn out I suppose. However, I know that the car she had JUST left the dealership with still requires payment as well as her mortgage and she just lost two people in her family, one of which was making the majority of the money for the household... on top of paying for two funerals.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
4  seeder  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)    4 years ago